May 15, 2024, 02:05:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781155 times)
Matias Leiva

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: July 20, 2006, 12:43:10 AM »

whos making money? What are some tips for marketing like "myspace"Huh
James_McDermott

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: July 20, 2006, 12:46:47 PM »

Hi all !
Anyone out there from the beautiful state of Virginia ? I am looking forward to hearing from you !!

Taimantisman
W Zimmerman

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 20, 2006, 03:47:42 PM »

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to GDI. Have a nice day!
PatriciaHolmes

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 21, 2006, 12:46:58 PM »

Hi There!   Smiley
I'm new on board today!  I'm here in Houston, Texas, but just moved here from Charleston, "West" Virginia.  I lived there 40 years and have a daughter and her husband and 3 grandchildren still there.  There were here last week in fact on vacation.  Hope all is well with you.  I miss the hills!  I know you understand.  Take care and best wishes in your business ventures. 
Patricia Holmes
E_Torres

View Profile WWW
« Reply #619 on: July 21, 2006, 09:45:52 PM »

My name is Ed Torres.

I am originally from Brazil but I live in the USA for 10 years.

I am glad to be here.

All the best,

Ed Torres
Internet Marketing Step-by-Step
HSumner

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: July 22, 2006, 07:44:53 PM »

Hello, I'm from Virginia Beach, VA. New to GDI and looking forward to getting started.
RobertC5

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 22, 2006, 11:58:31 PM »

Hello Everyone,   I"ve just joined and just want to know if there"s anyone from Georgia on this program.  anyway lets have fun and make lot"s of money!  Roll Eyes
J_Derrick

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: July 25, 2006, 02:32:09 PM »

hello everyone. im new to the site and im very excited about getting started.im open to any great ideals.

thanx, j derrick
Joe Huguenard

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 26, 2006, 10:28:51 AM »

Hey Everyone,

My name is Joe Huguenard. . .Nice to meet you!  Grin

I'm not new to GDI. . .I've been a member for some time now, but never visited this forum.  To be quite honest,
I joined more for the domain name and hosting than for the opportunity to make money from GDI. 

I live in Valrico, Florida, a small suburb outside of Tampa and have lived here since June of 1999. We moved from
Ft.Wayne, Indiana, where I lived all my life. . . we just had to escape the nasty winter cold and everything that
comes with it.  What a relief.  Cool

Although GDI does have a very nice affiliate program, I preferred to concentrate more and focus on my main
businesses and resources and recommend GDI's services as a backend sale to my downline members.  Having your
own domain name is definitely a plus, not to mention, a money saver, because it allows you to add ALL of your
products and businesses under just ONE domain. . . saving on advertising costs for multiple businesses and any of
your suitable marketing resources.

It's also a great place to send your downline members for recommending resources that you've used to achieve success in
business, thereby, allowing you to effectively duplicate your efforts through your downlines doing the same as you have.
That's really what building a solid networking business is all about. . .sharing with and training your people to be as much
or more of a success than you.

It's a pleasure to be here and I'm glad I finally took the time to find and use this forum. 

Take Care and God Bless You All,

Joe
LHarvey

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 26, 2006, 02:52:06 PM »

Hello,

Wow! I did it. This is amazing.   I wanna say thank you to every one that help me along the way. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.  Kiss        I stil lost a little, but it's o.k. I'll make it through.   I am a in Minnesota. I am currently a full time student, getting ready to graduate. yeah! I thought i give GDI a try. So far it's been cool.. Well drop a email if you need to ask me any thing. 

latisha27 Cheesy

Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #625 on: July 27, 2006, 10:31:36 AM »

Welcome, I used to live in Minnesota, thats where my family lives. I now live in California!

Darren

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
CharlesGreer

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 27, 2006, 08:06:57 PM »

hey jersey. i am from jersey too although i dont know for how long with all of these taxes going on. just wanted you to know that at least you are not alone here! good luck, stay in touch.  Charles Greer
R_Hudson

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 29, 2006, 10:02:56 PM »

Smiley
hello everyone! my name is Raven, and i'm new here (duh, you already knew that!)
My husband and i are expecting our first child in Feb. 07, and i'm here because i need to start saving up for our new addition to our family!!! if anyone has any good tips to share, i'd love to hear them! (feel free to msg me!)
~Raven
CChoate

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 30, 2006, 10:24:34 AM »

I am new here
my goal with this business is too replace my current income and finally work from home and have more time with my family that is what counts to me.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #629 on: July 30, 2006, 09:18:39 PM »

Hi and welcome aboard,

You are in the right place CCHOATE. You might want to check the rules out found
under Admin/Announcements.Here in the forum Many questions are answered.
I wish you much luck and success. Smiley

HAVE A GREAT LIFE

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: