May 09, 2024, 11:29:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1207338 times)
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2145 on: July 09, 2009, 03:45:14 AM »

Hello, Michael and Margo  Cheesy

My husband and I are new too. We read a lot of the comments on the forum. You can find some great information there that will help you with your downline. Who is your sponsor? They can give you some great tips on how to get started. There are flyers that you can copy and print. There are DVDs that you can purchase at a reasonable price. The DVD will help sell the product. You can also use your replicated website to help with your downline. There are also business cards that you can hand out.

Please checkout SHARE YOUR WEBSITE in the forum. You can get some great ideas on how to design your website. There are some very talented people that are part of the GDI team. Remember we are a team and we can help each other. Like I stated before, my husband and I are new and we are just learning ourselves. If you don't quite understand how GDI works, please review your replicated website, get information in the forum and your sponsor. I wish you the much success and wish the same for us.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 03:46:10 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
Preston Blarek

Think it...feel it...do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2146 on: July 09, 2009, 03:45:14 AM »

Hello! My name is Preston and I am in Oshkosh, WI! I have been an affiliate for about one week now and I am super excited to grow my downline! We have a super product here, super service and a wonderful income opportunity! ROCK GDI ALL THE WAY!!!! WOOOOOO!

Preston
R Dewangan

View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: July 10, 2009, 03:17:35 AM »

hallo,

I am new member in GDI and how to invite my friend and join my downline
CJuanluis

View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: July 10, 2009, 03:17:35 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE I'M GONNA BE A MEMBER FOR TWO MONTHS I WANT SEE IF I COULD MAKE SOME PROFIT OUT OF THIS IF ANYONE KNOWS THE BEST WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PROGAM PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP !!!! AND IF YOU COULD GIVE ME A HAND I WOULD APPRECIATE..
THANK YOU HOPE TO RECEIVE RESPONSES...
DianeMcInnes

View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: July 10, 2009, 03:17:35 AM »

Hi from Christchurch New Zealand.  Have recently joined and looking forward to becoming very successful with GDI.  Anyone else out there from New Zealand?
Hamirrudin_Mohammed

View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: July 10, 2009, 03:39:37 AM »

Hi there! I'm Amirlestari from Malaysia....newbie in GDI.... Grin Grin Grin
Tim W1

View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: July 10, 2009, 03:29:49 PM »

Hi

My name is Tim from Michigan i am new to this so any thing you could do to help get going i would appreciate it.Have a great day.
Dwight Wallace

View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: July 10, 2009, 04:28:57 PM »

Hi Everyone. I'm a new member located in Los Angeles, California. Looking forward to being part of the GDI team. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. Have a great day and best regards to all. Grin
Bell_Patrick

TBCNETWORKS OFFERS FINANCIAL FREEDOM SIGN UP TODAY

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2153 on: July 10, 2009, 07:41:20 PM »

Hello to all I'm a new member to the forum here at GDI. Just want to introduce myself. I have 2 questions How are everyone doing with there product? How hard is it to progress with GDI?
SPena

View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: July 10, 2009, 07:41:20 PM »

Hello everyone.  I am Sherry and I am from AZ.  Obviously I'm new.  Can't wait to get started.  If there are any people out there willing to share some of their tips, I am open for their expertise.  Thanks have a good night all.
RGaylord

View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »

Hi Im Robert from Michigan.  Im in my first month and im still excited about this opportunity.  I have spent most of my time learning so I only have 1 in my downline.  I would like to know how you reach different levels of membership  ie: sr. member, full member?   I havent seen posts in at least a year on a lot of topics, Where did all the old members go?
RGaylord

View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »

Hello and welcome, I only invited about 20 ppl so far.  I see some have been in for only a few months but have hundreds or thousands in their downline, and i know its not from flyers, cards, dvds,invites.  I hope i can find a good source of help with GDI, working it and understanding it, so i can share it with new posts.
Pam Braly

View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »

Hello, my name is Pam, I have just joined within the past 2 days.  I am a complete novice and beginner at all of this.  I feel like a kindergartner going to class for the first time, don't even know where to begin or what to do when I get there.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks
Luis Singh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2158 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »

Hey I'm new at this as well. My name is luis. Just trying to get to know people seeing that I've commited myself to this. Since were both new maybe we can help each other out on any tips we catch along the way?

luis singh
Luis Singh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2159 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »

Hey everybody my name is Luis. I hope everything is going well for every body in this business because that would be a good sign for me. I'm from lawrence, Massachusetts and I'm really trying to grow in this company.

luis singh
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: