May 14, 2024, 08:58:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209002 times)
Handoyo Saputro

View Profile
« Reply #2850 on: January 21, 2010, 03:08:21 AM »

Halo.. my name is Handoyo saputro

Nice to join This Group..

I Wish i have to change my life..

Thank's
SBast

View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: January 23, 2010, 05:59:03 AM »

HI MY NAME IS SHALLIN I AM NEW STILL TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT

SHALLIN M BAST
M Camizzi

View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: January 23, 2010, 06:12:29 AM »

im Michael Camizzi from long island NY. ive tried other systems and this one actually got me somewhere, which is deffently a plus.  and i agree on the time having to learn the whole setup, (baby steps) and if only i can get that search bar up to come up on my webpage any suggestions?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 06:13:32 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JNeale

View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: January 23, 2010, 08:00:12 AM »

This program seems to make sense..looks great, alot of information to get... Huh

My Name is Jerome Neale and I'm From Virigina and looking for this program to be a blessing
RichDay

View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: January 24, 2010, 06:01:50 AM »

Hello. I am from Florida and a new member. I am looking forward to the possibilities of GDI, but may need some help to get started. What have you found as the MOST effective way to market?
RGordon

View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: January 24, 2010, 06:01:50 AM »

Hi,
My name is Roger and I'm from Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.I joined in Dec, whilst on holiday in Australia.I have signed up for everything and I am on a very steep learning curve.What I need now is people like you and a paying website.Join Wealthy affiliate or read porkpiegirls and steve zeros writings on various forums they are great. Shocked Roll Eyes Cheesy
SharidahM

View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: January 24, 2010, 11:24:36 AM »

hi,
I'm Sheeda from malaysia is a new members here looking for something can change my life with GDI... hopefully can give me a better life as before. I'm always have a problem not enough money to support my family. Every month always got a problem to settle utilities bill and many things, as my friend say after i'll join this GDI my life was change... I'm still learn how i can be success with GDI. I hope all friend out there helping me to guide how the way to freedom.
John Reason

John Reason(covenantriches)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2857 on: January 25, 2010, 02:54:06 AM »

Hi there

John from New Zealand here (actually I'm a Brit ,not a Kiwi-only married to ne!)and glad to be on board
 Grin
StevenChen

View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: January 25, 2010, 02:54:06 AM »

Hi,
I am Steven from beautiful country down under - New Zealand.
I will be starting on building my webpage soon. Can anyone answer how many pages we are given and the total capacity we are allowed? Sorry not sure where to find this info myself.
Thanks
SKumpol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2859 on: January 25, 2010, 02:54:06 AM »

I'm a new member just wanted to say hi. 
M_Mahatta

View Profile
Hi
« Reply #2860 on: January 25, 2010, 07:15:56 AM »

Cheesy hello i'm from indonesia
Tyrone Hayes

View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: January 25, 2010, 11:33:18 AM »

Hey guys My name is Tyrone and im from Tampa Fl.. the weather is great down here. I am so excited to be apart of this business I have two other business and to run into a system like this is unbelievable. But I do have question? How do I build this website. I want to change my domain name also because I didn't know what I was doing at first because I really didnt pay attention to what I had in front of me. My questions

1. How do I build this webiste so we I seen or want ppl to visit how it will show.
2. can I change my domain name without it costing me
3. Is it possible to have a step bye step way build this business and will someone give me a call to help me threw this bc I am hungery to learn more and more about this business.

More question to follow until I grabmydream...
J Vowles

View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: January 25, 2010, 08:08:52 PM »

Hello all, My name is Jim.  This is my second time around.  I was a member a few years ago, but was the victim of my own poor judgment.  Part of me wonders how many people I could have helped get into GDI in that time.  The other part is interested in moving forward.  No regrets over spilled milk.  I hope I have learned the skill of being persistent.
Mohd Yusof I

View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: January 26, 2010, 03:05:09 AM »

hai, i'm yus.. a new member in this particular business, still looking how to make my gdi can generate some income because so far i not receive any money..

please help me..

hopefully this year better than last year
Mariana C

View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: January 26, 2010, 03:40:05 AM »

hi  everybody,i am mariana from romania!!!have a great day!!1
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: