May 14, 2024, 07:16:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1208969 times)
AnthonyF2

View Profile
« Reply #2835 on: January 16, 2010, 10:13:18 AM »

Hello GDI Affiliates!

My name is Anthony from Upstate NY. I joined GDI since last Wednesday. I would like to thank Chris Heath (my mentor) who helped me to signup for GDI over the phone. At this point, I am looking over my GDI private members area including the GDI forum, commissions, referring new potential members, etc. I had created my own website for GDI thanks to Chris.

I am happy to start my new business opportunity for GDI. However, I am nervous and it is very common. It will take time for me to learn the whole new system. I have great team members in my upline if I need any assistance.

I am looking forward to meet new GDI affiliaties too.

I look forward hearing from you.

Have a great weekend and best of luck to your GDI business!

Anthony

DavidSevior

View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: January 17, 2010, 06:44:03 AM »

Hello GDI business owners.
My name is David Sevior from Canada, I joined up GDI quite a while ago but didn't really give it a chance. I have just started back 2 days ago and really want to make this business succeed.
I appreciate any training and ideas anyone can give me. I have read some great ideas already in the forum as i looked over it, but every little thing help.
ChrisWilson

View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: January 17, 2010, 06:44:03 AM »

Hey I just got onboard (self-guided) it was ugly.   But I made it  Cool

I would love some advice and guidance. 
Buy leads? Buy DVD's? Uh market online? 
Glad I'm here - let's do this thing!
Will persist and build my website - outta here.
GaborNemeth

View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: January 17, 2010, 12:48:48 PM »

Hi all, my name is Gabor Nemeth.I am from hungary ,but i live my life in ireland.I work like a  head-chef in a hotel.whit my 25 years of age,i think i should be happy.But i have to tell you,i think that is not what i like to do all in my life.so i look forward and i try to do this business the best way,and my most knowing,but i will need some help.so if anyone has a few minutes to let me know,how is the best way to start.i would be so thankfull.

Thanks Gabor 
TakeyaB

View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: January 18, 2010, 02:38:12 AM »

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the GDI world, but I'm VERY excited about this opportunity. I'm reading everything! Lol! I hope to be very succesful in this business. Lookin' forward to making new friends and colleagues in the process.  Wink
TonyaC

View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: January 18, 2010, 09:02:04 AM »

Hi I'm from Ohio, and I am glad to be joining you. Smiley
Tom Buckley

View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: January 18, 2010, 09:17:57 AM »

Hi everyone, I've been with a while so not so much a newbie, just a newbie up here. I'm a Brit from Leeds in West Yorkshire so I feel a bit like Custer up here, massively outnumbered lol  Wink
AdamsSteve

View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: January 18, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »

Cheesy First post: I am looking forward to grater things to come Kiss
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2843 on: January 19, 2010, 06:53:05 AM »

Welcome aboard one and all!  I love the excitement and belief that many of you coming into GDI exhibit.  Keep that excitement!  Work at it.  Get yourself all the training you can and make it happen!  This is a good year for all of you!  Smiley

Welcome aboard.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
KevinSandy

View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: January 19, 2010, 02:39:54 PM »

Hi my name is Kevin Sandy from Trinidad.

I have registered my website and sent emails to email contacts as well as include them in the contact list on my page.
What do i do now?
R_Lazenby

View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: January 19, 2010, 02:39:54 PM »

Hello GDI!

My name is Robert Lazenby from Theodore Alabama US. I look forward to a prosperous new year. Does anyone know how to change the "hit log" from pointing to the site.ws/nickname to point to just the site? Thanks! Huh
Cristian Alexandru

View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: January 19, 2010, 02:39:54 PM »

Hi! Hello! My name is Cristian Alexandru, I am from Romania. Is anyoane else here from Romania? I am trying to understand what is all about here and I hope to be successful with GDI.
N Francis

View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: January 20, 2010, 03:33:40 AM »

Hi everyone,
Compliment of the season to you all. I am Francis form NG. I am a newbie with no knowledge of HTML and just trying to build my website. I must commend GDI. They have provided great and easy tools for us to work with. And I am enjoying my self. However, can anyone tell me how to use the Widget. I wish you all a prosperous new year. Grin
RaduBlaga

View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: January 20, 2010, 03:33:40 AM »

Hello .de unde din Romania ,Locuesti in america USA ,sti ca ai 7 zile pe gratis ca sa inveti mai mult despre ce este voarba? Eu sunt cu GDI de un an de zile . Welcome to GDI from radublaga
M_Otis

View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: January 20, 2010, 03:33:40 AM »

hi im a fresh mew member hopeing that there are a few foks that can help me figure out how to make this business work to its fullest. see you at the top~
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: