May 12, 2024, 09:23:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not sure if im making money?  (Read 3766 times)
Traian R

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2012, 01:58:44 PM »

On my online pay day account says i have 10 people signed up with me,and its been only 2 days since i started and i didnt make one penny. Can some tell how i make money with this?
JohnPantelakos

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 11:09:18 AM »

A I have been doing this a month with no sign ups note sure what I am doing wrong and in order to get paid the 7 day period must go through
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 04:01:23 PM »

Hi Traian, the people under you, are in the 7 day free trial, when they start paying, you will start making money.

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
SteveHackenebrg

Total Effort All Members (TEAM)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 04:08:42 PM »

Hi Traian

You will need a great email campaign and a better team to work with. I am working with a great team on MyHomeBizBuilder. We have all the tools and lead generation material you will ever need. We are here to help you grow your GDI website and get you on the leader board. Duplication combined with some skills will eqaul success.

Best of luck
Contact me for more info
Steve Hackenberg
Duplicate.like.me@gmail.com

How I am Building My GDI Empire
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/
MelindaAlexander

Hello everyone! Don't be shy say HI...lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 05:54:38 PM »

O' WOW WHOOP WHOOP GO.... Traian! That's great honey! 2 days with GDI with 10 members signed already! Shocked Your on fire! HaHaHa You have a 7 day free trial and every person signed under you has a 7 day free trial!  You have to wait until the free trial is over. When they pay their $10 a month you will get 10 percent of that $10 every month ($1.00).  Are you paying $10 a month or $40 for the premium account?  I'm asking you this because you also get a $100 bonus for every 5 members in 1 week time. Which means you get $200 for the ten new members if they all signed up in the same week. If your only paying $10 a month you must buy 10 GDI cd's so you can get your big bonus. If your paying $40 a month you don't have to buy the GDI cd's.  CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW VENTURE  Shocked

Melinda Alexander
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: