May 15, 2024, 11:11:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209929 times)
Glenn_M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1875 on: May 03, 2009, 01:38:01 PM »

Glad to be here. I can't believe I have never seen this opportunity before now. Looking forward to incorporating this product with my other online business.

Cheers  Wink
B Sullivan

View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: May 03, 2009, 01:38:01 PM »

Hellol,
My name is Berry Sullivan and I'm from California. I've been with GDI for a while now but never really used it. I am very ready to start but I have no idea how to start.  I believe this is the most interesting investment that I've made online but I really do not understand how to utilize it.  HELP!!!
MLaboy

View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: May 03, 2009, 01:38:01 PM »

Hi my name is Margarita, I live in Tampa FL, and I just star with GDI.

I'll appreciate all your help.

Thanks
CharlesKingsbury

View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: May 03, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »

Hello, my name is Charles and I'm from Kalispell MT. I just joined a few hours ago and am still looking through thing on what needs to be done and what should be done, so if anyone has any suggestion I'm all eye's.

Take Care and God Bless
Charles

Take Care and God Bless
Charles
MDeria

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1879 on: May 04, 2009, 07:35:05 AM »

Hi everyone my names Moe Dirie im from Ottawa Ontario and curently attend a local college.

LTalley

View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: May 04, 2009, 07:35:05 AM »

Hi my name is Leland Talley and I am a new member and I am excited about WS and looking forward to making some money and friends.
Peter Bohman

View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: May 04, 2009, 07:35:05 AM »

Hi I´m Peter from Sweden. Been a member since march. The only prob here is that there is nothing going on. I have tried it all with google ads, adgridwork and my own homepage but I still only have 1 member in my downline.
Where did I go wrong? Huh Undecided

Sincere
Peter
JeffPaden

View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: May 05, 2009, 09:27:09 AM »

Hello, to anyone having trouble getting new downlines may I suggest that you STOP trying to sell and start looking at this in a different way.  For the first few days I was trying to hard sell GDI to everyone I met and you know what... none of them signed up.  Now I got smarter... now I don't try to sell, instead I talk to people and let them know how much I like GDI and I turn things around until they are just about begging me to let them join.  It's not hard to do.  If you want to read on, I will try to type in a typical conversation that works GREAT for me.  ok the name of the guy I am talking to is Tim, so here we go!

Hi Tim, my name is Jeff and I am so excited about a new business venture that I have been introduced to that I am sharing my excitment with anyone that I think might be qualified to join my team.  If you are interested in earning a little extra cash each month then I'd be happy to give you a little information and see if you have what it takes to profit from this business.

(explanation of above)  What the above intro does is this, it takes the ball out of his hands and puts it in yours.  Because now instead of him thinking you are trying to sell him something he is thinking.. hey, I am qualified, I can pass his test, I have what it takes to be part of this.

Tim, this is so simple to do that once you get started it is almost impossible to stop the money from rolling in, but to get started you have to be willing to help other people.  Are you willing to help other people?

(wait for answer)

Good, now do you know at least 5 other people that would either like to have an internet web site or that would be interested in a little extra cash each month AND that are also willing to help other people?

(wait for answer)

I work very close with all of my downline members and while I don't expect everyone to do this full time like I do are you willing to take the time needed to learn how to offer this great opportunity to others and help them get started just as I will help you?

(wait for answer)

OK so far it sounds like you would be a valuable part of my team but before I give you the web address to view the information about GDI and start your FREE 7 day trial let me also explain that if you want to be a sucess in this business you will have to invest a little to get business cards, DVD presentations, and if you run out of your own leads you will need to purchase leads from GDI.  Every business that is worth getting in to has startup costs and while you can start this with no cost, it would be in your best interest to follow my lead and get started the correct way.  Are you willing to go that extra mile to be a sucess?

(wait for answer)

OK, let's see if you have what it takes then!  Visit my web site at (enter your site here) and view the presentation.  I will also add you to the GDI invite system so that you will get an email with information and a link to the presentation.  What email address would you like to have this sent to?

(get the email address and enter that in to the invite system)

Tim, from the information you just gave me I am SURE that you have what it takes and I am looking forward to working with you to build your new business.  Welcome to my team and rest assured that I will help you every step of the way.  All I ask is that you help others in the same way that I am going to help you.

Go check out the presentation, play with the income calculator, and let me know if you have any questions.
Be sure to sign up for your FREE 7 day trial after viewing the presentation.  I'm looking forward to working with you.

(you just got yourself another downline)  This has worked for me 100% of the time.  Yes, I have only used the above 5 times now.. but I also got 5 signups out of it.  I will be using this a LOT more over the next few weeks and while I don't expect 100% from it the fact is that turning the field around WORKS... they get excited that I feel they are good enough to join my team and then they join!  Simple as that.

Go try it!

Jeff
KendraT

View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: May 05, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »

Hello All,
As a new member is this really worth the time and effort? Because so far i really like the whole set up. Cheesy
Steve_Ryan

View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: May 06, 2009, 07:04:50 AM »

Hello Folks!
I'm a new kid on the block and so far I like my new neighborhood. I wouldn't mind starting a few email conversations with some of you to discuss what works and what doesn't. Have a Great Day!!!
                                                                                                                             Steve Ryan
Lewis_Mcgregor

View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: May 06, 2009, 07:04:50 AM »

Hi my name is Lewis Mcgregor. I am from melbourne Australia and I look forward to embracing this new challenge and together we can achieve some amazing results. I have just registered virtually minutes ago.  Smiley
Srinath C

View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: May 06, 2009, 07:06:07 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie here. Look forward to a growing partnership with you all!

Thanks

Srinath
DerekC2

View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: May 06, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »

Hi there derek C from London.
Been up and running about a month so far. Advertising going not to bad on yahoo got 3 potential followed up with a quick email, fingers crossed. I've been talking to who ever i can so far. I love the idea and i see the potential so i get a bit carried away once i start talking.

Only one downer is google adwords, they are not showing my ad, keep telling me the the keywords are not relevant to the site, i have tried many keywords i have even been in touch with google many times.
If somebody has had the same problem, better still if somebody has been successful with their keywords please let me know.
I even used keyword  - income for life. Quality value keeps coming up at 1/10 ad not showing.
I have tried alternatives and had the normal you need to refine you keywords etc.
But that doesn't really help.

Any how hello to you all
Derek
R_Piper

View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: May 06, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »

hI Rebcca  from california, working on site builder I have a partial built site. I will try this business out to see if it works for me I have been unemployed for over 12 months, with no source of income so looking forward to making money.
IainCarthew

View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: May 07, 2009, 09:55:25 AM »

Hi, my name is iain & I am from Australia & I have been a member for 1 week. I have been into internet marketing for about 2 months & I also am a power seller on ebay, have been on ebay for about 12 months & have 3 I.D's including 1 shop. Its great to be here & talk with you all, I hope I can help in some way & learn from all of you.

Smiley iaincarthew
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: