May 03, 2024, 01:19:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 894217 times)
EVanpoole

View Profile
« Reply #1860 on: March 28, 2007, 04:17:23 PM »

I'm Elaine, and I'm sort of glad to have been introduced. However, it's taking me some time to grasp the IT in's and out's of this system. I'm on free status right now, so hope I can learn enough in 3 more days to make a sound deciision about sticking it out! Grin
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1861 on: March 28, 2007, 08:29:03 PM »

I'm Elaine, and I'm sort of glad to have been introduced. However, it's taking me some time to grasp the IT in's and out's of this system. I'm on free status right now, so hope I can learn enough in 3 more days to make a sound deciision about sticking it out! Grin

You wont find a greater value for $10 in the home based arena!
Donald Clemons

View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: March 29, 2007, 02:59:32 AM »

Donald Clemons here, hailing from Detroit also. I've been around the block a few times, business wise, and now its time to give GDI a try.

I wonder if anyone can suggesst anything to consider while I build my network?
Obed Diaz

View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: March 29, 2007, 02:59:32 AM »

well i like to say hello and is good to join the team.
ThomWorthington

View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: March 29, 2007, 02:59:32 AM »

I'm trying to grab this bull by the horns and make it make me some $$ Grin.  I found the banner code and copied it like it said.  But where do I navigate to so that I can start posting Huh.  Heck I don't know what my site looks like.  I hate to say it this early in the game but I had no trouble being walked through step by step when it came to asking me for my money Wink.   Now, I feel like an ex-con entering into the world after being locked up for 50 years.  I don't know the first thing how to fit in here. Undecided  But I'm sure there are a few of you good folks out there that wouldn't mind showing me. Smiley
FanPeng

View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: March 29, 2007, 04:28:24 PM »

hello! Everyone!
T_Hollins

View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: March 29, 2007, 04:28:24 PM »

My name is Tahirih and I am very excited about this opportunity with GDI.
 I am from Texas and I plan to do this BIG!!!!  Grin

Feel free to give me any tips or pointers to make this business a huge success.

Thank you!
Dale_Bunnell

View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: March 29, 2007, 04:28:24 PM »

Hello everyone...I'm really new just signed up alst nite 03/28/07...this looks like a great home business - my sponser Scott is very helpful...I'll learn a bunch from him.  Seems to me if a person works the numbers...the checks will come.
Gerard H

View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: March 30, 2007, 10:16:37 AM »

I fully empathise with you, it has taken me an hour to figure out how to post on the forum!!!!! And I still dont know if it will work. But I am optomistic. I have been in GDI for just 3 days and through the auto invitation system I already have a friend signed up. A first for me to get anyone to sign up on any of the things I have tried before. I feel very comfortable with this and know that with time and perseverance it will pay off.
Seems like a strong and helpful forum here. Thank you to all
All the best
Gerard.
PS welcome to my first sign up,
Adam Smith
Benjamin Scott

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1869 on: March 31, 2007, 04:17:00 AM »

Welcome to the forum Dale,

It's good to have you here. Feel free to make a couple of posts
of your own. This is a great place to learn and network with other
marketers.
KBodie

View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: April 01, 2007, 02:23:23 PM »

Hello from Amelia Virginia!  I have been looking at this opportunity on and off for months....  I didn't really understand what it was about before now, or I would have joined!  I didn't see the whole movie dvd until recently and I am so thankful for Steve Sanders for showing it to me!  It made perfect sense!  I have a website for moms that I can promote this on & I am really excited about that!  This is an answer to so many people out there.

Have a Great Day!
~Kim
Shaun M

View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: April 01, 2007, 02:23:23 PM »

Hello everybody.  I am new to this as of today and I have no idea what I am doing.  I am a little scared and I would like to ask for anyones help and advise on how to get started.  I have a lot of personal resource and no know-how on what to do with it.  Can anyone please help me?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 02:24:15 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
E_Isip

View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: April 02, 2007, 03:33:35 AM »

hi there shaun,

don t worry mate you are not alone. im also new to this business and im still struggling how to start and how to make money out of it.
but im very optimistic this one will work!!! i just ordered one e-book from our fellow GDI. if the e-book is great il pass is it on to you.

regards and see you at the top
edwin ( sydney)

p.s how good if we see each other driving one of those ferrari.. how good is that hey..

have dreams and stay in touch with them. if you cease to dream you cease to live
JamesKnox

View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: April 04, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »

Hello my name is James and i look forward to what GDI can do to make me succeedl in my life. I'am new to all of the gadets here and hope to become a successful member.
Jones_K

View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: April 05, 2007, 02:55:40 AM »

Hi,

I am from Minnesota (Twin Cities)  I wonder if anyone around the area knows what the heck I am to do? I just signed up about a half hour ago...am just looking around and trying to make heads and tail out of t his.

Am I to contact the person who sent me this information?  my "upline" I guess you call it?

HELP any feedback appreciated.  I am giving this 7 days to see how it goes...and would love to hear from you guys and how it really help you.  Does it really pays?  Almost too good to be true...but with the 7 day trial what harm can it do?

Kelli
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: