May 03, 2024, 09:34:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1028099 times)
AChristine

View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: February 28, 2007, 02:58:25 AM »

After Trying many afffiliate programms unsuccessfully, i have finally created my own programs. its fun doing it and shareing with friends.
Check it out
http://www.christinea.ws
My Own Shopping Mall
Grin
Nino S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2041 on: February 28, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »

HEY GUYS! Here Are my two Websites I would like to share.

http://hhsn.ws - Houston Home Services Network

http://layd.ws - Laundry At Your Door

Nino Salise
Kenneth_P

View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: March 01, 2007, 03:33:03 AM »

hehehe this is my 1st assignment for my college heheheh.

www.big2up.ws

i regretted putting big2up as my domain i was wondering can i change my domain name ?

by the way tell what u think maybe i can change something hehehe
PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2043 on: March 01, 2007, 08:29:31 AM »

Hello again!

In the process of hosting my website via ftp to GDI, I lost all my files somehow... Angry  Don't know what happened, but when I went in to "edit" or "view" my site through ISP I used, it was all gone!!  I was having trouble getting pics to go through ftp from site ( template I used had alot of pics)  Anyway, all was lost even after redoing it 3 times.  So I have picked new template, redid it ONCE again, tweeked it a bit, and have what I think is a btter site from original (except for template...I really liked the first one!)  Please check out THIS one and see what you think www.marpa.ws   I have it set to forward for now, but plan on cracking this ftp thing if it kills me!  LOL  I want to make sure I have site just the way I want it as I don't want to go through it again...hehehe  Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

Pam

PS.
I copied and pasted my contents of this one as I had hard time remembering what all I had in the original!  Just in case of emergency again... Wink

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
Daniel G

View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: March 02, 2007, 02:29:04 PM »

Through a lot of trial and error and alot of comments from all of my team members I have finally made my site. I hope you like it. If you have comments please feel free to leave them here via pm or on my guestbook on the website itself. All comments are taken seriously, thank you

http://danielgonzalez.ws/
M_Smith1

The only dumb question is one that you don't ask.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2045 on: March 02, 2007, 02:29:04 PM »

I just had to give my wife's new website a plug here Wink, because not only is she the first in my down-line Grin, but she's really working her WAH business, and hopefully her website reflects her efforts Kiss (and mine as well, since I'm also helping her with her website construction and updates  ;^)
Check out her work at www.FamilyWellnessNow.ws
JohnSprague

View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: March 03, 2007, 04:58:18 AM »

Hi Fellow GDI Affiliates! I've been in this business for a few months now so I'm not exactly a newbie. I recently updated my website which is different than anyone elses guaranteed. My site is http://johnsprague.ws and please check it out and let me know what you think! Best of luck to all of you in GDI land. If I can be of assistance to anyone here, just ask.   Thanks, John.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 04:58:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
J_Lent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2047 on: March 03, 2007, 11:37:23 AM »

Hi Gdi fellow members: I just wanted to show you my website I made using the sitebuilder method.
Sitebuilder is a great way to put a website together and add a few links. I love it. Well anyway here it is http://cash59.ws  Have a nice day Smiley.
JMusick

View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: March 04, 2007, 05:57:10 AM »

J Musick here.  My sponsor has left me in the middle of this venture, so I'm trying things rather blindly. If I'm doing something out of turn just let me know.  Really need help and advice because I have affiliates sign under me and having trouble finding the most expediateway to help them. 

« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 06:01:03 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2049 on: March 04, 2007, 08:11:51 AM »

Hi Gdi fellow members: I just wanted to show you my website I made using the sitebuilder method.
Sitebuilder is a great way to put a website together and add a few links. I love it. Well anyway here it is http://cash59.ws  Have a nice day Smiley.

Clean and clear so far Smiley Keep going you are doing great
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2050 on: March 04, 2007, 08:13:42 AM »

I just had to give my wife's new website a plug here Wink, because not only is she the first in my down-line Grin, but she's really working her WAH business, and hopefully her website reflects her efforts Kiss (and mine as well, since I'm also helping her with her website construction and updates  ;^)
Check out her work at www.FamilyWellnessNow.ws

Yup good job. Keep going Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2051 on: March 04, 2007, 08:16:19 AM »

Hi Fellow GDI Affiliates! I've been in this business for a few months now so I'm not exactly a newbie. I recently updated my website which is different than anyone elses guaranteed. My site is http://johnsprague.ws and please check it out and let me know what you think! Best of luck to all of you in GDI land. If I can be of assistance to anyone here, just ask.   Thanks, John.

Very Interesting John! You should consider renaming your menu items to someting that decribes the destination page!
Nino S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2052 on: March 04, 2007, 09:16:41 AM »

J Musick here.  My sponsor has left me in the middle of this venture, so I'm trying things rather blindly. If I'm doing something out of turn just let me know.  Really need help and advice because I have affiliates sign under me and having trouble finding the most expediateway to help them. 

Shocked Log onto your back office and click on the section where you can send mail to your downline. Also let them know about the 3 step system.

Here are my websites: www.hhsn.ws and www.layd.ws my e-mail info is on there if you need more help. As always this is your business and you must treat it like one, not a game or just another website. You have to do whatever it takes for a business to grow to your goals. Do you have a Short Term, Mid-Term, And Long Term Goal for this business? Have more questions e-mail me at wowhouston@hotmail.com

Nino Salise
Houston Home Services Network
www.hhsn.ws

Nino Salise
MMax

View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: March 04, 2007, 02:00:38 PM »

heres mine www.max-m.ws its ok, just learning!
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2054 on: March 04, 2007, 02:00:38 PM »

J

Don't worry about upline... It's NICE to have someone who is supportive but it's NOT necessary. The good news is that this business is very simple. If you read everything in your back office/members area you will pretty much know everything you need to know about GDI. Become the leader for your team and take action. As far as marketing...

Invite - Follow-up - Repeat.

You want people on your team who are INDEPENDENT. It's the same for anyone here... If they simply read all of the info in the back office and take action, they will know what the pros know. Good luck.

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: