May 03, 2024, 02:56:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Downline Questions  (Read 86168 times)
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2006, 05:18:16 PM »

I guess that I'm unclear about the commissions.  Do we get paid $5.00 for each of our 1st line recruits and $1.00 for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th?  Or do we get $1.00 for everyone we recruit? 
Thanks!
===========
Cara,
You get $1.00 for everyone you personally recruit and for the ones recruited by them down five levels. This is continuous month after month. Say you recruit only 3 and those 3 each recruit 3. You now have 3 on your 1st level and 9 on your 2nd level for a total of 12. You would get paid $12.00 a month for as long as thyose 12 remained active.
Now let's say those 9 on your 2nd level duplicated you and your 1st level by referring just 3 each, you would have 27 on your 3rd level. And those 27 did the same, you would have 81 on your 4th level. Then those 81 did the same, you would have 243 on your 5th level. I don't have a calculator handy but if you add up each level: 3, 9, 27, 81, 243, you would have your commission for the 5 levels. This would come each month.
I hope this has answered your question.
Much Success to All!
JohnPhillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
Cara W

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2006, 01:36:56 AM »

Thanks John, I've got it.  The potential here is staggering...everyone needs a website, or they're going to be left behind eventually! Shocked
CourtneyWeber

nothing will change if you dont change it.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2006, 04:14:10 AM »

hi im new to GDI. acctually in my first week. and so far ive had nothing but problems. everyone is trying to sell me something and i can afford to buy it hence the need for something to earn me real money. ive been getting support emails from my upline but they arent answering a single question i ask them.

First how do i know when someone has looked at my video?  i thought i was suppose to get an email telling me so.

second what are some of the better ways to promote this. i only have so many friends and i dont have alot of time being a mom of a young child to sit and write ads all day. and again the money thing.

and third when will i know that someone has signed on under me? i would like to be able to contact these people as soon as they sign on so that i dont have a team full of frustrated people.

any information would really be helpfull
thanx so much
Courtney

BillM

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2006, 02:03:19 AM »

Why is it that we can only move a member into a first level position? Why can't we move people further down. For example, if I want to help a member "person a",  by putting new member person "B" into their downline, I may. But if I want to help person "B" I cannot put a person into their downline, helping both person a and b. This appears totally unfair and biased to me. I should be able to move people (not take away) into all levels of my downline. It appears to me that person "b" gets the short end of the stick.
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2006, 04:09:11 AM »

I have a question for you guys. I am confused  Embarrassedon the moving of people.
If I move someone I personally sponsor under someone body else, would I get the credit for that person on the weekly bonus pool or would the person that received the move get the credit. I have not moved anybody because I don't know. Can somebody help me understand this please.

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2006, 08:34:18 PM »

I have a question for you guys. I am confused  Embarrassedon the moving of people.
If I move someone I personally sponsor under someone body else, would I get the credit for that person on the weekly bonus pool or would the person that received the move get the credit. I have not moved anybody because I don't know. Can somebody help me understand this please.

I asked the above question many days ago, and I also emailed website.ws support directly. I was wondering why there has been no response at all to this. My sponsor has no idea, and I am getting no help from ws support. So If anybody has any idea how the moving of people in your downline works, bonus wise, please help me understand.

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Jeff Boothe

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2007, 10:39:23 AM »

I have a question. 

My goal is to build a large team and am wondering if there is any way to see the contact info for members of my downline that are past the 5th level.  I have some tips and tools that I want to be able to share with my whole downline not just those down to level 5.

Jeff Boothe
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 10:40:00 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JoshVanHouten

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2007, 12:53:32 PM »

Ok everyone I as well am new to this but I am pretty sure that since you signed up those 5 people you would still get the credit even though they are under someone else.  Given that you referred them.  Dont quote me on this as I have only read the bonus page.  Also those people that you are expecting the bonus from must be signed up as it says on the bonus page.  Do to busyness of support I would try emailing them again.  Sorry if this wasnt any help to you.   Tongue
SaidAbboud

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2007, 02:58:39 AM »

Am I hearing correctly that you can only move a new member (you have sponsored) one level down only? If that is true, how can I place (or is it possible to ) a new member (I sponsored) under someone else in my downline to spur them on? Would I have to have that new member (before they sign up) sign up under the member in my downline with that persons access code? I was initially under the impression that you could move them wherever you wanted as long as within the alotted time period (7 days). Help me out here.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2007, 07:23:59 AM »

From what I understand, you can move your downline anywhere in your group
within the 1st 7 days as long as she/he is personally sponsored by you.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2007, 02:59:23 AM »

From what I understand, you can move your downline anywhere in your group
within the 1st 7 days as long as she/he is personally sponsored by you.

Melissa

You can only place people within the 7 day trial period and you can only place them with someone on your first level.
Bryan G

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2007, 03:51:51 PM »

As  a new affiliate on behalf of my younger son I,m begining to wonder if this mlm is correct or wether this is standard practice anyhow food for thought? having not to much knowledge of mlm we have seeked advice from upliners from !st to 5th rank asking for simple basics wheres best to advertise how does this work, what does this abbreviation mean. The answer is buy this auto, buy that join this you need this and that.which in general makes more money for the upliner nothing wrong with that I suppose, but then your  left with another lot of  new stuff that you equally dont know how it fits in and makes your internet office more efficient because your still trying to work out the first step. E books seem equally as confusing and only for flogging stuff. So the first message I get in this forum is, Not clear on how to get going it,ll cost you 5dollars to find out,
                                       I just sold my buisness but  what I wouldnt of told my employees is  This is your job and if you want to Know more its going to cost you, if I want to feel good about my upliners I want to know theyre working for me as much as I,m working for them , not send me offers or is it " there not going to last long so screw them while you can"" , not a company working for each other but more like" my experience is going to cost you." I havent seen  other mlms do this maybe luv of money is stronger than building a strong network team. And seeing as I keep recieving religious quotes on how to stay positive maybe this one, "give a man a fish you feed him 4 a day teach him you feed him for life, whos being short sighted the uplinerS or new affiliate??
VDaniel

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2007, 09:24:54 PM »

I have already asked support but they didn't answer my question.  There are 2 people in my downline, 1st signed up is Mike and brand new is Gabriel.  In the first box, which one do I check to make sure the new person is under Mike. It shows 2 versions. 1st version is with checkable boxes and I don't know which one to check, because it states that I can't reverse it.  I don't want to make a mistake.  Someone please help. If I check the new Person, Gabriel will that new person be under Mike.  Or do I check Mike and move him.  I don't know what to do.

I want to make sure that my 1st person signed in which is MIKE, has the new person under him.  The form is too confusing.  I don't know what to do.. I don't have a lot of time to do this...

Thank you.

VDaniel

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2007, 03:43:30 PM »

What can you do after a new signup in the trial period after 2 emails has not replied to you.  Do you leave them alone?  There is a phone number attached to the original sign up but it is out of country. I can't phone them as I do not know where RO is?
Should I just give it a little time before emailing again? If you signed up for a free trial you would think they wanted communication on how everything works?  Confused !
CSoria

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2007, 04:40:08 PM »

Ok I have a question I recently joined GDI and today I got my 7th sign up. I have been in contact with my other downline people and teaching them the simplest ways to promote the business. When they start getting people under them will they show up on my downline as level 1 ?
I am confused lol...let me know someone thanks! 

Christy
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 04:46:36 PM by Frank_M » Logged

CHRISTY
GDI TEAM PLAYER
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: