May 03, 2024, 07:15:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What kinds of people are you targeting the most and getting the most sign-ups on?
Stay At Home Parents
Network Marketers
Friends
Relatives
People w/ Hosting Needs
Businesses
Other - Please specify in a post

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Targeting YOUR GDI Sign-Ups  (Read 131451 times)
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2007, 03:41:20 AM »

Hi William

I only know of one thing that works for any and all businesses on the internet. You need a list of fellow marketers that want to work from home, that want to make money, that want to be successful, that are driven. Any and all of these types of people work and are out there. Now I was having the same problem as you are with GDI. Its a great product, you see it I see it, all of the other members see it, it's just not all the new people that want to make money online see it. They get discouraged when they dont make money right away, so they quit and try another program. Hopping around and never doing anything. So what do I do, I build my list first, I help my members build there list.

When you have a list the possibilities are endless, look at Janet Legere, she is awesome at listbuilding, I learned a lot from her. Thanks Janet, and you can see how successful she has been.

So to you William and to anyone out there would like more info just pm me. I dont want to advertise on the forum, but if your interested and would like my help, pm me.

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2007, 11:56:54 AM »

Hi George how are you doing.  My name is William and i have been in GDI for over 7 months now. I just want to know if you could give me some tips on how to get some sign ups   I have been posting lots of ads and clasifieds in traffic exchange  But the results are very poor.  I only ave 4 sign ups. and like 4 quit after 2 months in GDI.   Need some advise.   Take care ...William Cool

Work the numbers. The right people show up. DO not convince anyone. Try talking to people.
Carol Bullard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2007, 03:09:23 PM »

Hi Norma,
Are you still with GDI? I talked to you back in July. I had deactivated my account, then, but I am back online. In 4 weeks I have 14 in my downline. I just got my cards the other day, so I wll be passing them out.
I am going to stick with it this time for at least a year. I still don't know how to work the autoresponder. I bought leads back then, and they are still sitting in my computer!
Oh well, I will figure it out in time.
Hope to hear from you.
Carol

carol bullard
Prophetic Destiny...Everybody has one!
SylvanNoel

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2007, 03:21:28 AM »

I have been trying internet marketing to no avail.  I am going to try the business cards and flyers and also calling friends and prospects.  So far I have no one Sad but im not giving up yet
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2007, 11:56:52 AM »

I have been trying internet marketing to no avail.  I am going to try the business cards and flyers and also calling friends and prospects.  So far I have no one Sad but im not giving up yet

Take daily action. Talk to people, drive them to one of your GDI marketing sites then collect their decision. Stop "TRYING" and take daily action. The terminology you used above seems like you aren't really committed - I could be wrong, but it might help if you had a better attitude.  Fire yourself and make TODAY your new start.

The only way you can fail is to quit. Never quit.

Cheers

ANDRAST1

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2007, 05:01:09 AM »

Take daily action. Talk to people, drive them to one of your GDI marketing sites then collect their decision. Stop "TRYING" and take daily action. The terminology you used above seems like you aren't really committed - I could be wrong, but it might help if you had a better attitude.  Fire yourself and make TODAY your new start.

The only way you can fail is to quit. Never quit.

Cheers

RobH

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2007, 03:17:38 PM »

Hi Kyra,

Awesome poll! My business partner Deb Lane and I just began a massive targeted campaign at the beginning of July.  When we began our campaign, we had 16 "active" members in our downline. We now have over 50, in 3 weeks! (We actually have 177 with the orange and purple people). Yes, targeting works.

So who are we targeting? SERIOUS people. Folks willing to make a commitment. Those willing to listen, learn and communicate. In other words, people who "get it"! We love GDI and are actively seeking others who see what we see. Guess what has happened? As well as making our first appearance, 6 of our new team members have made the leaderboard!

In July, our marketing efforts have been solely online, mostly to safelists. As we expand our marketing, we hope to be running with the "Big Dogs" Wink

In Success,
Stephanie

but how its not working for me
Kevin McElroy

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm new and just starting out in Hawaii.  I'm trying to get a flyer printed in total Japanese because we get hundreds and thousands of Japanese tourists visiting here every year.  I believe this would be a great opportunity to expand my business into another country.  I'm just not sure exactly how to go about having something translated and printed in another language yet. ?
Tarek_M

What if i can ....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »

Hi,

my vote : other

I am targeting people who need money urgently and open-minded enough to handle small business and have some self-confidence.

What a mission  Roll Eyes

thanks for the poll.

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2007, 03:31:58 AM »

Hi Kevin,

I'm just not sure exactly how to go about having something translated and printed in another language yet. ?

I googled "online translation service" and this is what I found
http://www.freetranslation.com/

I am not sure are they any good, it would be nice if you can share with us if you decide to use them.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2007, 08:43:17 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm new and just starting out in Hawaii.  I'm trying to get a flyer printed in total Japanese because we get hundreds and thousands of Japanese tourists visiting here every year.  I believe this would be a great opportunity to expand my business into another country.  I'm just not sure exactly how to go about having something translated and printed in another language yet. ?

Kevin

Start with your replicated sites and create a link to the Japanese version or recruit someone who can speak the language. Try a local college for international students.

Cheers
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2007, 05:11:39 AM »

Someone mentioned using an auto-responder and building a list. These are critical components to anyone's success in GDI. There is a company that was developed specifically for GDI and they are using the Lead Capture pages and putting them into 2 auto-responders. The first is GDI's and it is a great series but I do not feel is long enough to get many sign-ups. The second series will keep in touch with your prospects for up to one year and this way no one falls thru the cracks unless they opt-out. They are very well written and get responses...

As far as targeting I say it is a BROAD WIDE OPEN MARKET! All I do is ask people if they Need Extra Money? (who doesn't) Hand them a business card. Next! Simple, simple, simple...

Brad Kamanski
Paul-Jean O

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2007, 02:54:30 AM »

Hi Kyra.

Thak you for your courage to say what many of us were not able to say in our forum.

We are new in the business, but those who were there and are now Upline for many people do not do much to help.

We need a big chage from Uplines and experienced  peuple to talk.

Paul-Jean Olangi
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2007, 03:19:33 PM »

Someone mentioned using an auto-responder and building a list. These are critical components to anyone's success in GDI. There is a company that was developed specifically for GDI and they are using the Lead Capture pages and putting them into 2 auto-responders. The first is GDI's and it is a great series but I do not feel is long enough to get many sign-ups. The second series will keep in touch with your prospects for up to one year and this way no one falls thru the cracks unless they opt-out. They are very well written and get responses...

As far as targeting I say it is a BROAD WIDE OPEN MARKET! All I do is ask people if they Need Extra Money? (who doesn't) Hand them a business card. Next! Simple, simple, simple...

Brad Kamanski

Hello Kamanski,
I want to know which autoresponder is good for use.
Please post it here if possible.
Thanks
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
BSlansky

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2007, 06:27:25 AM »

I think that GDI can be used in any market. Start first with niche you understand. For example I am web site builder, fitness instructor and martial arts teacher so I am targeting webmaster who would like to save some time and stop building websites the old way - trading time for money, the same is personal fitness trainers - I believe if they are not online, they cannot effectively communicate with their clients.

So just do something everyday. What about tell 2 people a day about GDI. At the end of the month its 56 people in the funnel - if only 5 do something its good. Don't you think guys?

Brett
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: