May 03, 2024, 04:15:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 366941 times)
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 10, 2007, 10:39:18 AM »

MillerD,    Smiley

First the PEP talk... Smiley

Retired from the department after 25 years? I have been jumping from program to program for 28 years... Sad  In those 28 years I have learned that #1. (in my case), family and friends walk away, laugh and say "don't waste your money". #2. Patience...there really is no "get rich over night" business. #3. Focus on one business...and "visualize" your future...2, 3, years down the road. If you can't see your future in your mind...I am a believer in putting it on paper...whether writing your goals out and taping them up in places that you will see them everyday, (two places for me are the bathroom mirror...and the refrigerator.  Embarrassed ) Get rid of all "negative" thoughts starting when you wake up...I have a picture of my granddaughter I see every morning...I start my day off laughing...lol...

I have been with GDI for just over a year. "I" decided to sit back and learn as much as I could, put together my strategy of how I wanted to go about this...being from a town of "nay" sayers and not really wanting to put out a lot of money over the $10.00 per month for my website as I would really like to show people that you really don't need to. Still working on my plan but I am very excited for Spring, Summer and Fall !!! Smiley

Brandon has a GREAT idea...he has a booth at the Fair. The upcoming months are my favorite activities...rummage sales, Flea markets and Craft Fairs. Either "swap" business cards...or leave a business card on the table. My expense will mostly be on foot or my gas (but I would be going anyway...lol) and my business card that I make myself. I will be leaving flyers at grocery stores, gas stations, internet cafe's...anywhere there is a bulletin board.

Not sure if these are the "landing" pages you want but I will list them anyway...

http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=1
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=2
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=3
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml&sponsor=username&template=4
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml&sponsor+username&template=5

You will need to replace "username" with YOUR ID.

Hang in there !!!...YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE !!! Smiley

Kathy

Believe in yourself
Alan Chapman

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 10, 2007, 02:26:18 PM »

Hello MillerD ,

wow , you have had over 1000 hits .

can I ask how you generated those hits ?

another newbie like yourself,

Regards

Alan
KEVIN D1

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2007, 09:09:03 AM »

Can any of the weekly top recruiters please post a detailed description on how they get so many signups. Everyone keeps giving me the same crappy advice while the real movers and shakers are keeping the secrets to themselves. Can someone who has gotten real results please be kind enough to share with me exactly what works.

Thank You, Kevin d1
Sheryl H

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 23, 2007, 03:18:07 AM »

Hi GDI Colleagues,

Here's an article I like to share with my downline that really simplifies recruiting.
Some get too caught up in thinking about how many people they have to recruit
to make money with $1 a person. This they can relate to. I think it helps to put
things in perspective. I hope you enjoy it.

Sheryl

THE POWER OF ONE

Recruit One Person Per Month

You can be wildly successful by recruiting one person per month into your network organization! Your objective should be to recruit one new member per month. Just one! One that is also ready, willing and able to recruit just one new member each month. This is the power of one!!!

It is very simple, but very powerful. All you have to do is use your ability, attitude, and attendance to be successful. Your ability is whatever is comfortable and works for you. That could be face to face discussions, telephone calls, emails, or direct mail to potential members. Your attitude is all-powerful. It decides whether you will be successful. If your attitude is negative, give yourself a checkup from the neck up. If it isn't positive, you will fail. Don't even try network marketing. Sit back and watch the rest of us succeed. Your attendance is the final factor that will decide whether you succeed or fail. Put in whatever time and effort it takes to achieve your monthly objective of just one new member. Do enough of whatever it takes to succeed. Never give up or give in to failure. Operate by the motto,
"It will be, because it is up to me. I make it happen."
 Empower yourself the right to succeed and it will happen.

This simple method creates a powerful doubling effect. If you could double your results every month, you could become very wealthy in two years or less. The people you recruit would also become very wealthy.

Pay attention and see how it works. You can do it. You start out by yourself. Then you recruit one person in each month. You share this idea of just recruiting one person per month with them. They see the power of it and they do the same thing....Recruit One Person Per Month.

Here's how it works: "The Awesome Power Of One"

You                  They

Month              Recruit              Recruit              Total
1                      1                      0                      2
2                      1                      1                      4
3                      1                      3                      8
4                      1                      7                      16
5                      1                      15                    32
6                      1                      31                    64
7                      1                      63                    128
8                      1                      127                  256
9                      1                      255                  512
10                    1                      511                  1,024
11                    1                      1,023               2,048
12                    1                      2,047               4,096   

DID YOU GET YOUR ONE NEW MEMBER THIS MONTH
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: March 23, 2007, 11:37:04 AM »

Hi Sheryl,

Thanks for sharing that, it's really a great idea.
Just imagine if we could sign up 2 instead of 1 per month, I would reach the 4,096  level in less then 6 months! Cheesy

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: March 23, 2007, 11:01:11 PM »

Hi GDI Colleagues,

Here's an article I like to share with my downline that really simplifies recruiting.
to make money with $1 a person. This they can relate to. I think it helps to put

Sheryl

THE POWER OF ONE

You can be wildly successful by recruiting one person per month into your network organization! Your objective should be to recruit one new member per month. Just one! One that is also ready, willing and able to recruit just one new member each month. This is the power of one!!!

It is very simple, but very powerful. All you have to do is use your ability, attitude, and attendance to be successful. Your ability is whatever is comfortable and works for you. That could be face to face discussions, telephone calls, emails, or direct mail to potential members. Your attitude is all-powerful. It decides whether you will be successful. If your attitude is negative, give yourself a checkup from the neck up. If it isn't positive, you will fail. Don't even try network marketing. Sit back and watch the rest of us succeed. Your attendance is the final factor that will decide whether you succeed or fail. Put in whatever time and effort it takes to achieve your monthly objective of just one new member. Do enough of whatever it takes to succeed. Never give up or give in to failure. Operate by the motto,

This simple method creates a powerful doubling effect. If you could double your results every month, you could become very wealthy in two years or less. The people you recruit would also become very wealthy.

Pay attention and see how it works. You can do it. You start out by yourself. Then you recruit one person in each month. You share this idea of just recruiting one person per month with them. They see the power of it and they do the same thing....Recruit One Person Per Month.

If you didn't get your one this month... FIRE YOURSELF

But remember to REHIRE yourself - show up early and stay late!

Cheers
Kerry Austin

Use GDI to promote your primary business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: March 24, 2007, 12:55:24 PM »

A great way to help your team is to use a url rotator.  This is what I do.  I create a rotator link, then add my active members url into it.  Then I advertise the rotator link.  When someone clicks on the link, one of my team members websites will show up.  I have added my link to the rotator as well.  This way, my team members get some new members as well from my advertising efforts.  Either way, you still make money.  My members stay happy, will stay in the business longer.  It's a win / win situation.  I use the rotator link in 90% of my advertising.  My website links are all in a rotator, all my autoresponder letters have links that are in a rotator as well.  So when someone signs up to one of my lead capture pages and reads my letters from my auto responder, my team gets more chances for sign ups. 

In my autoresponder letters I mention the fact that I do this, and tell the reader that I will add them to my url rotator when they become a GDI member.  I get a better response rate for sign ups this way.

My url rotator service is listed on my training site.  You'll see it in my sig file or profile.  There is a monthly charge for it, $10 per month.  But there are lots of other tools there as well. You can buil a downline with the company as well and profit from promoting their services.

Mark Austin

You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough others get what they want.
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: March 26, 2007, 02:03:49 PM »

Hi GDI Colleagues,

Sheryl

THE POWER OF ONE

Hello sheryl,
I appreciate your one per month magic.
If we follow all the same it is not so difficult to get our target.
Regards
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
RathoreR

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 04, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »

=> THE E-LIST

Once your prospects have gotten to know you through your
entire series of pre-written (but valuable)
communications...after you`ve built trust in the relationship
and gradually exposed consumers to the benefits of your
product or service...you can "graduate" them into your "real
time" ezine list.

Obviously, you can`t include a time-dependent message in
your pre-written letter series.  People are opting in to
your list 365 days a year and you can`t risk that they`ll
receive a "Season`s Greetings" message in the middle of
June.

BUT, when you`ve exhausted the appeal of your letter series,
the people on your email list can become your ezine list.
Then you can send a Valentine`s message in February, a
"Happy Birthday, America" message in July, etc.

=> TO KNOW YOU IS TO LOVE YOU

You can influence people when they know you, like you, and
trust you.  Ongoing timely communications means you can
continue to build rapport with the people on your list, and
you can be sure that if they TRUST you, they`ll be open to
BUYING from you.

Okay, I`ll admit that this message wasn`t purely a study
break.  It may be the most valuable lesson you`ve learned
yet!

Sincerely,

RathoreR
[tr][/tr][td][/td]
StephenDaniel

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2007, 03:02:17 AM »

I got 1000 GDI flyers very well designed with ideas from fellow affiliates , distributed them in malls, even hired help to give them out, place in shop racks and many more but i have yet gotten any prospect from that. I tried with four hundred first Friends help me know why i did not make any progress. What is the best way to get the flyers out there. I will value your advice and try that with the remaining 600!!!

Steve
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2007, 11:17:09 AM »

Steve...

Just a partial list...Internet Cafe's, Library (Business section, Ladies section and by the Computers)...College kids, Laundry mats, Grocery/Gas Station Bulletin boards, "Junk" mail...return it in the postage "free" reply envelope, Businesses that are looking for  a low cost website, Day Cares, Doctor/Dentist office...leave inside the magazines, introduce it to local non-profits.

I am sure there are many more once a person gets to thinking. Smiley

Kathy

Believe in yourself
StephenDaniel

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 12, 2007, 02:24:02 PM »

Thanks Cathy for the ideas.

One other thing i have realised is that one language(the message) for the flyers and letters is generally not appealling to all regions. What can be catchy to an american is not as so to a russian, chinese or south african , smell the the air and adapt to that, that was the one reason i failed, i did some adjustments and i have started getting some prospects, 7 in the last 2 days!!! what do you think buddies?!

Stevanov
William Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 12, 2007, 02:35:57 PM »

It has been become very simple for me to prospect and it has been working. The bottom line is that if you can sign up 10 people and convince them to sign up 10 people and teach them that they must teach 10 people to sign up 10 people and teach them that they must sign up 10 people and so on.... Everyone could have an earning potential of over 100,000 Dollars per month. I think I will call it my 10 by 10 club. Of course the key is that you must find real go getters and that does take some time. So it's important for me to prospect everyone. Who knows, my mailman or garbageman could end up being a great business partner. I love using internet services like myspace and yahoo 360 to get the message out. But more than that I love to talk to people. Really find out what thier dreams are and how I can help them come true. When I find interesting articles I make sure that I send them to my downline to help them stay motivated. It all seems pretty easy. I just keep going at it an hour or two a day and I don't pay too much attention to the money I am earning....Only my long term goal of reaching 10 by 10. Billy  Smiley
RMauro

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 22, 2007, 09:23:58 PM »

"If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business."
Quote by Robert T. Kiyosaki
RobinH

Robin Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: April 28, 2007, 01:26:02 AM »

Google Maps is quickly becoming the leader in local search. In fact, MILLIONS of people are now using Google Maps daily.

If you've never tried this great resource, head over to http://maps.google.com/ and take it for a spin. Not only can you enter an address anywhere in the world, you can also click the "find a business" tab and find any business based on keyword, in any location worldwide. (Good for joint venture partners and link partners)

Again, millions of people search Google Maps every day. So exactly how do you get your share of customers from this fast-rising trend?

Simple... A free listing on Google Maps makes it easy for these eager customers to find your business. Google Maps even makes it simple for you to offer coupons. Your new customers simply print the coupon and bring to your shop if you have a physical business. Google Maps is easy to use and best of all, it is 100% free.

But what if you are just one person, sitting in your home office and doing business online? Not to worry, you can use your Google Maps listing to point local searchers to your website. To grab your free listing on Google Maps, go to: http://www.google.com/local/add/businessCenter

The benefits to you include a direct link into your site from Google. How much better can that be?

Jump to: