May 17, 2024, 11:15:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 144371 times)
AnitaS

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2006, 08:17:56 AM »

Hello All,

My name is Anita. I am new to all of this as well. I am new to this board also.

Thanks in advance for all of your help.
Frank S

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2006, 01:18:04 PM »

Hi, I'm Frank from Deer Park,WA.  I've been with GDI for awhile but have not really been active and that is about to change.
    Awesome Board with all the information and help from members. Thanks
WilliamQueen

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2006, 11:57:12 AM »

Huh I am so confused.  First of all I'm running GDI for my husband, so I'm Karen.  I found the button to post a reply, but don't know who's post I'm replying to.  I'm brand new at this - so please forgive.  Tried the help button - but that just made things worse.  Forums are a fantastic idea to help everyone - and I will figure it out - but if someone could lend a helping thought or two in assistance, I would certainly thank you.
M_Phillips

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2006, 05:39:41 AM »

Hello from Michigan!  I am Mary, just signed up last night.  Very excited about this opportunity.  I am a registered nurse and would like to find a way to work only part time to spend time with grand kids. Anxious & excited to see where this goes.

Keeping a positive attitude is everything!
BernardN

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2006, 12:28:58 PM »

Hi. My name is BernardN, aka Bernie. I am new to this game but am anxious to make a success of this. I live in Spain on the Costa Blanca. Anyone out there around here?
David Ford

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 27, 2006, 09:05:48 PM »

Smiley I am new to this I just recently signed up.. I am very excited and have already posted in several opt in groups to start advertising..
I plan on putting a classified add in the newspaper today also.. If anyone knows of other good marketing steps then let me know..
J Vincent

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2006, 07:43:25 PM »

Hi to all. I'm Justin Vincent from South Africa and new to GDI and am looking forward to a lot of success. This forum seems amazingly formative. Cool
Mari B

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2006, 04:20:47 AM »

I would love to be able to acquire that information, but it seems no one wants to part with it.  How can I get proof of compensations to share with my present and future prospects.
Thanks in advance for your help
Mb.
Danny M

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2006, 03:47:39 AM »

Hi there,

My name is Danny , i am in Qatar...id really need help getting started...chip? u havent replyed me!...first major problem...invites are going to junkmail ....what can i do?
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2006, 05:33:39 PM »

http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/
I would suggest that you go to RodB 's website above  it is full of valuable information
  Wishing you every success in your business
       may your dream of financial independence  become your
        reality .Best wishes for 2007 with lots of traffic ...full of signups!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 11:24:31 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
D_Gallant

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 23, 2006, 04:30:36 AM »

I have a question.... Since I've sign up a week ago, I've been reading everything I can in the forum, online, internet marketing books, and listen to the WS radio archives everyday at work.....

My problem... I need direction... I know what i want, am more than will to work for it, but really don't how to go about it.
If you were to put a mathematical formula and step by step instructions on how to do it to get a result, you'd probably figure it out... but for many, like myself, it would take quite awhile... Now do the same thing with a teacher coaching you... you learn much faster... And if you understand why your doing it, well, you probably never forget it.

In other words, I don't want to do this alone. Would anyone who is successful, or even semi-successful, be willing to talk with my over the PHONE with me, and help me come up with a strategy to succeed. I need the support.

I'm a stubborn bugger...and am not going to quit...but right now it's abit overwhelming..

Thanks!

DaveG
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2006, 08:13:44 AM »

Don't over complicate this program...  Simply invite people to your movie or let them view the DVD. Then collect a decision. There are many good lead sources you can use.
Peg Phillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2006, 07:23:58 AM »

Merry Christmas to ALL!

I'm a newbie and just getting started. I'm using a signature line in my emails to direct folks to the WS movie and sending out invitations. I joined GDI because this company has their act together. The tools they provide are amazing!

Although I am new to GDI, I have been in networking for many years. My suggestion is to follow the suggestions of our Corporate Leaders. The system, as it is, is duplicable and that's what everyone wants - duplication. Just send out invitations to everyone you know and let the system work your business for you.  The system will do the followup for you. If someone is interested, they will contact you.

Looking forward to sharing GDI with others and let them decide for themselves... just like I did!

Thank you, Jack... for sharing GDI's movie with me!

Peg
P. Howard Beach

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2006, 05:28:27 AM »

I had gave it a half hearted try the first time.
 Now with more information and simplicity of my new organization skills. (*Yeah Right"Smiley
I have found a formula I think is working fine.
Any real new suggestions that are not snake oil remedies or downline builders that don't work:
"Please introduce yourselves"
Kind regards,
Rev. P. Howard and Nikki Beach
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: December 26, 2006, 06:45:10 AM »

I had gave it a half hearted try the first time.
 Now with more information and simplicity of my new organization skills. (*Yeah Right"Smiley
I have found a formula I think is working fine.
Any real new suggestions that are not snake oil remedies or downline builders that don't work:
"Please introduce yourselves"
Kind regards,
Rev. P. Howard and Nikki Beach

There is only one way to fail, and that is to quit. There are many people looking for the lottery. This is not a lottery. This business is simple. Invite people - followup - collect a decision. You can go about this several ways... I think the key is daily action no matter how you want to market.

Time + Consistent Action =Desired Results
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: