May 02, 2024, 10:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sign up  (Read 2961 times)
RebeccaStelman

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2010, 09:42:40 AM »

where do i tell people to sign up on to get money for it
RebeccaStelman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 09:42:45 AM »

how do i add affilates to my websites.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 10:16:55 AM »

Hi Rebecca,

There is one main site you can send people to in order to ensure that you get credit and that they are placed on your team.  It is www.website.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME .   (Be sure to replace YOURGDIUSERNAME with your actual GDI username.)

This site has your affiliate code (your GDI username) already on the page.  And do not worry, if the person clicks any link on that page your affiliate code will still be present.

You can determine what is shown at that site if you go to your GDI back office ( www.website.ws/members ) and click on the "My Replicated Sites" link found on the left hand menu.

Now, I said that the above site is the "main" site because there are MANY GDI pages you can use.  Choosing "My Replicated Sites" and then sending people to www.website.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME is simply the most straight forward.

If you are using the free site builder that comes with all accounts you can also include banners, buttons, images and movies that are already encoded with your affiliate code as well.  Simply find the button you wish to use, tack it on and you are set.  They are designed so you don't have to worry about anything other than where to place them.   Your code is already on it.

If you are designing your own site NOT using the site builder you can click on "Banners" in the GDI back office and click on "Show me the code".  This code will automatically link that banner to your affiliate page so all you need to do is copy and paste.

As you continue with GDI you will find many pages you can send people to.  For instance, you can send people to the recorded version of our webinars where a member from the GDI Affiliate Council will talk about GDI for you.  If the person viewing the presentation decides to sign up from there they will be placed on your team if you send them to this page for the presentation:  www.gdiwebinars.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME

Here is one more little trick (and I hope this all isn't TOO confusing).  If you want to send someone to a page that is NOT the ones I listed keep an eye out for a place in the URL that says "sponsor=".  For instance, a neat product page some people really like has a LONG URL that looks like this:  http://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/stn_index.dhtml?sponsor=YOURGDIUSERNAME&fname=&lname=&page=stn_textf_product&template=0

Take a close look at that URL.  You will find a piece that says "sponsor=YOURGDIUSERNAME".  (I changed it and you might find something else in there besides YOURGDIUSERNAME).  This is the bit that tells who that page belongs to.  So, all you need to do is place your gdi username after the equal sign.  For an example (and this is ONLY an example) let's say that when you log into GDI you use the username "RebeccaStelman".  All you need to do is change "sponsor=YOURGDIUSERNAME" to "sponsor=RebeccaStelman" and that page is now encoded with your affiliate link.

Again, I hope that wasn't TOO confusing.  If it was you can write to me for clarification or use the tried and true www.website.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME

I know this all may sound like some other language right now, but as time goes on it will become more and more clear.  If you have questions never be afraid to ask them here at the forum, or contact your upline.

Hope this helped!

Vincent Parker

P.S.  Be sure to replace YOURGDIUSERNAME with your actual GDI username in the above examples.  Your username is your key to making sure you get credit for a new member.

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: