May 09, 2024, 01:27:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey GDI Members - Anybody From Victoria or British Columbia or Canada?  (Read 102412 times)
Penny L

Always be Simply the Best

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »

Hello to you all from Canada.  Looking forward to meeting and talking to everyone.  I am from Kamloops, B.C.  I am very new at this and need to learn a lot, and I am excited.  Woohoo!!
AGiles

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2008, 06:40:26 AM »

Hi,

I just joined GDI yesterday and I am excited about the potential of this business.

I am from Calgary Alberta Canada

Thanks
Andy
KIreland

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »

Hi there!

I just signed up for GDI yesterday, and I'm really excited to start. I am willing to put some money into advertising, but I'm not sure what the best value is. What would you veterans recommend for a beginner (nothing too expensive, I don't have a lot to work with at the moment). There's just so much out there that I'm beginning to feel very overwhelmed.

Any help is appreciated Cheesy
Kobari_Z

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:23 AM »

I just signed up today, live in Toronto.  Grin

Anyone who has advice for new members, it would be appreciated.
Wayne K

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2009, 03:37:35 PM »

Hey Everybody!

I just signed up for with GDI hoping to make some extra cash. I am eager to learn the tricks and tips. If anybody has any for me, I would really appreciate it. I can see the potential in it, i just wouldnt mind a bit of insider knowledge to get me on the right track. Anyways, looking forward to meetin everyone.

Wayne
Robert Loree

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2009, 03:35:29 PM »

Im rob from kamloops bc, just started looks like a great adventure, im giving it a go!!
Sheena C

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2009, 03:47:11 AM »

Hi everyone,
My name is Sheena and I am new to GDI. So far, I really have no idea what I am doing, lol, so if any of you can give me a little push in the right direction, I would really appreciate it Smiley
I have had some time to snoop around today, but I am still not completely sure as to what my role is yet...
Please help!
Sheena
Yousif Yousif

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2009, 01:10:16 PM »

Hello everyone,

I just joined up and am still going through the system.......sure is a lot of stuff  Shocked  Huh
I was just curious who knows what traffic source works the best with GDI?
Any suggestions?
Kevin C2

Build and support your downline. You will succeed!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2009, 02:28:45 PM »

Hello everyone. I have been with GDI for 5 months now. I just love it. I only have 30 people on level one in my downline. I am finding it hard to motivate my downline to start getting some sign ups themselves.  Cool

Any suggestions anyone?  Grin
Lee-AnnW

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2009, 02:28:46 PM »

Hey all my name is Lee-Ann I am from Canada and glad to be here.

This looks a really awesome income opportunity! I am very excited. This forum looks really nice too.

Well glad to be here, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I have been a member for 6 days now Smiley
LianaT

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2009, 03:19:59 PM »

I just joined 6 days ago.  I am thrilled to be here and can see tons of potential!  I am working on marketing this and soon hope to see some downline.
 It looks like everyone is happy to be here.  It also looks like Canadians are starting to catch on to GDI - Go Canada Go!
All the best to everyone.
When I make my 1st buckaroo I will be sure to let everyone know! 

Liana:)
Alicia_Labossiere

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2009, 07:06:07 AM »

Hey everyone, just started last night, have one referral in my downline on the trial, how's everyone else doing so far?
ALeger

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2009, 01:17:32 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm living in eastern Canada,but I'm from eastern US american born and bred.
I've been looking for some time now for business in which I could sink my claws into and soar with it. I'm fairly new at this so I'm still learning a lot and seeing a lot.

Strange thing, with all that's out there and all the bombardment of business, I was always somehow led back to this one. So this is where I park and set up camp!

I have a question for the gurus out there on webpage creating.

I want to know if there is a way I can put a sign up form on the page that I created through the GDI website creator?
I'd appreciate any help.  Thanks!

PS-I beleive I have come to a good place, looks like it's going to be a blast!
                                                                                                                      ALeger
WAlda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2009, 11:22:47 AM »

Hi fellow GDI professionals. The GDI Forum is fantastic.

Alda
Kingsville, Ontario, Canada on the shore of Lake Erie
 - the most southern town in Canada.
Lori Sarty

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 08, 2009, 02:56:56 PM »

Hi everyone,

I am from Nova Scotia, Canada.  I'm new to this and overwhelmed.  I've watched the videos and have read articles on the Member's website, I guess I just don't know where to start.

Just a little bit about who I am.  My husband and I are long haul truck drivers, we drive team.  We actually got some bad news yesterday, we are being laid off on March 21,  we were doing a steady run to SC to NS for the Michelin plants.  I actually found out about this site by picking up a business card at one of the truck stops.  I look forward to learning more about this whole business proposal and hopefully can figure it out enough to get started.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to becoming a productive part of GDI team.

Sincerely,
Lori
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: