May 11, 2024, 03:49:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1207846 times)
MaryMadden

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2008, 02:26:17 PM »

HI! I am Mary Madden , I am a 37 year old mother of two, I reside in Cincinnati,Ohio. I am very excited to be starting my own buisness, However I am having problems trying to build my website. Does anyone have any tips or can anyone help me? I would welcome any help I can get. I need to get this website up and running so that I may move on to other important parts of this buisness.Like recruiting new members!LOL Thanks in advance and goodluck to all.
                                                                                            Sinceerely,Mary Madden
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 02:28:34 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Daryl Moore

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 24, 2008, 02:26:18 PM »

I have not done anything with this business yet, though I have had an account for several months now.  I want to build a website and start signing people up as afiliates.  I welcome ANY AND ALL advice from any of you out there who are actually making money at this;  re:  how you make money (personally), some recommendations for free advertising on the internet, products NOT to sell, etc. 

Thank you,

Daryl Moore
Memphis, TN
T_Purnell

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 26, 2008, 02:56:34 AM »

Hello Everyone!

I just started this about an hour ago, I cannot figure this website thing out, How do I get a site like parnell? This is very complicated...Help.........................................
E_Jones1

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 26, 2008, 02:56:35 AM »

Hey what's up everyone.  I am completly new!  Undecided If anyone has any pointers or help for me I would appreciate it  Smiley
Philip Sumulong

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 26, 2008, 02:56:35 AM »

Hi my name is Philip Sumulong I'm  from Orlando,FL this is a cool place for me to earn income. I need some advice to earn money. Thank you for your support.
P_Jeba kumar.J

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 26, 2008, 02:56:35 AM »

Hello flocks, i am a marine biologist like to earn something extra.Hope it will be a wonderful area for me...
 Cool
Kui rui Li

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 26, 2008, 02:56:36 AM »

大家好,我来自中国。我有很多不懂的地方,希望能看懂中文的朋友联系我,和我一起交流!
 联系方式QQ:631394996   UC:65488080 Email:aierxiong1987@gmail.com
   hello,I am from china.I am not know much about the gdi。Can you help me?
JohnSousa

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 26, 2008, 01:42:20 PM »

Hi ! My name is John Sousa. I live in North Carolina. I'm a new member.
Does Tim Siebert Have any Training calls. and how can I get his Phone Number ? He's in my upline. I'm very intersted in his system.

Thanks -John

AChris

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 26, 2008, 01:42:21 PM »

Hello everyone. Nice to see there's a forum with all this. I really hope I can get some guidance, else I'm hopeless.

Short version of what I mean is that nobody here in my country believes that *Financial Freedom* comes this easy. And even more, they are not willing to risk 10$ per month to at least convince themselves that they were right.
AraceliA

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 27, 2008, 03:08:21 AM »

Hi I´m Ara from Mexico and I'm still learning but in this process I'm  getting so excited about this new way to build my future so I know I'll have many questions but I'm going to be patient  to run this vision ...
Barbara Carey

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 27, 2008, 03:08:22 AM »

Just wanted to introduce myself: My name is Barbara Carey and I am from The great state of Michigan!
I have only been here a couple of days, and I have already built my site, set my emails, and have been spreading the word by inviting personal friends and family to watch our video!
Best advertisment has always been word of mouth!!!

I am a at home mom with 4 children, and I have a  autoimmune disease that is not curible, but manageble. But it has made me disabled and not able to work outside of my home. Like most disabled, I cannot get SSDI.
I am only 33yrs old and this is my last hope in the at home business, trust me I think I have tried them all, and this one by far is the best A++

Best Regards,
Barbara Carey
Ravenna, MI. 49451
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 03:09:41 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
IsaiahBoyle

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 27, 2008, 03:08:22 AM »

Hello everyone.
       My name is Isaiah Boyle. I am 28 years old, married and father of four children. My wife and I are working together on this. We are going at this full time and lots of overtime Smiley !

I am new to GDI and very anxiuos to get going. I have been reading about GDI for about a month now. I was blown away after reading just a few things about it. I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know some fellow GDI Affiliates.

Isaiah Boyle
NeilA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: March 27, 2008, 03:08:22 AM »

Good morning everyone!

It's 6am here in Ireland. It's raining (again!) and my two dogs have been through the rubbish bin overnight and greeted me like a long lost friend this morning like they always do when they've done something they shouldn't have!

Life is good though! This is a great opportunity for everyone out there and as the newest member on the list I thought I would say hello in advance and wish you all good fortune and wealth for the years ahead.

Slainte!
Neil.
Fenny_S

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 27, 2008, 03:08:22 AM »

Hi! I'm Fenny, from Indonesia.
I'm new in internet business.
Hope all leaders can help me to build this business.

Sincerely,
Fenny_S
Ana Maria Borjas Villarroel

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 27, 2008, 03:08:29 AM »

Hola! mi nombre es Ana maría, y tengo 4 días en el programa! comop Am, todavia estoy construyendo mi web site, me ha costado un poco pero ya lo lograre, en estos 4 dias he estado enviando correos para captar gente aquin en Venezuela!!! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: