May 03, 2024, 04:58:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Message to prospect  (Read 2529 times)
Dave H1

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2010, 11:03:54 AM »

Hi..I wonder if anyone could help..I am looking for a 1st time email that I could send to optin leads, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance..All the best Dave

IreneBonilla

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 09:55:31 AM »

Hello,

I'm not sure if you ever got an answere for this subject,,, but I had this same question so here is what I have sent just a sample

Hello Name,

Because you have shown interest in receiving information about online business opportunities, I'd like to mail you a free min DVD that my company has produced.  It fully explains an exciting new way to profit from one of the Internet's largest and most untapped industries.

I hope you are still interested in receiving this kind of information.  Since these DVD's cost me money to send, I will not mail the DVD until I hear back from you so you can confirm that the mailing address I have on record for your is correct.

Please review your information below.

Name
'address
state

If this is correct and YOU DO want me to rush you this exciting DVD as soon as possible, just reply to this email and let me know.  If you would rather have me send the DVD  to a different address, make sure to include that information in your reply.

I strive on using responsible marketing practices, so if you are no longer interested, then please help me keep my mailing list clean by removing yourself from it.  Simply reply with your removal request and I'll promptly take care of it for you.

Thanks name of person!  I look forward to hearing back from you.

IRENE BONILLA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: