May 02, 2024, 10:22:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2018!!!  (Read 17824 times)
JMillien

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Hello Jennifer here from Louisianna .
DaveSummers

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

Please take the time to introduce yourself, tell us where you're from, and post any comments or questions you may have.

Make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section http://talk.ws/index.php?board=25.0, here you may find answers to many frequently asked questions that new members may have.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require the discussion of detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT post unsolicited messages or send them to other members via Private Message. Violations of forum rules or policies may result in removal of your account's forum privileges.

If you have built your website don't forget to post a link to it under the "Showcase Your Website, 2018!!!” thread located here: http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=15150.0
BDonald

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Hello,
      I am Don from Sedalia, Missouri. Hope things work out. Need to learn more.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Welcome to our GDI family~

Over 78% of new members. All have been glamorized with all the people who post wild information. I have no restrictions on supporting all members. In GDI and nothing has to do with anything else. This GDI is a platform, Tool and place. Get that and you will be balanced and fall down from all the "Shinny New Thing" stuff.

Let us be forward and direct. I am not one known to keep it nice and sweat. I respect all people and will put my money where my mouth is. That is, if you allow us to walk through three steps. Those, with you learning all things in GDI.

Walk through all areas of this "Forum" and flow to our "Member's Area". Master both in detail and please use your real name in all communications and your profile. Place your picture there. Hey, idea that may work? Just look at mine to get inspired.

Love to be of service. Make sure to drop me a message and say hello. Once you exhaust your efforts getting leadership support. Call, write and visit me. I am open all the time.

Looking to met each new member and will say hello from time to time Just make sure each day to do something.

Fiercely Courageous
Will
617-433-8078

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Let us make it a point.

That you get support right way. Not next week, today. Exhaust your efforts supported by your upline. Then, reach out today. I have flexible time. Never turning anyone down.

Make a difference in your life. Learn all GDI and navigational mastery. No time to say, no. There is a 24 hour breakdown. It goes like this:

There is 24 hours in a given day. 8 hours you work for someone else. Let's say 2 hours travel back and forth to work. Total 10 hours. Then, leaving 14 hours left. 2 hours with family & others. 8 hours sleep. That leaves you 4 hours left. What do you do with them?

Reach out to me and allow me to constructively listen. You share you vision of a future you. I will walk you through GDI all things. How, by Leading by Example. You will acquire your foundation with GDI. The rest we will walk through together.

Fiercely Courageous,
Will
617-433-8078

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
MichaelOchieng

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Hello, I am Michael from kenya!
MichaelOchieng

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Hello,

I am Michael, a new member, and I am excited about this business.
MichaelOchieng

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2018, 02:27:24 PM »

Hello,

Mike here, love this business...
AndaE

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2018, 02:27:24 PM »

Hello, I am AndaE from Germany and here I am 7 days.
I am so glad to see my friends.
 :)Thank you
EdCar

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2018, 11:43:45 AM »

Hi am Ed from HK Cool
John Vance

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2018, 11:43:45 AM »

Hi Everyone.
I tried GDI when they first started and again
around 2010. Just didn't focus. Back this time
with success on my mind. I am a member of
Team Elite and i am looking forward to learning
the ropes with this team. i am from San Marcos,
Ca and I hope to make this work this time around.
It's cool to be here.

Jarmo_Halonen

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2018, 11:43:45 AM »

Hello, forum, my name is Jarmo, and I am a newbie here since today. I come from Sweden in Scandinavia and work online. I firmly believe in challenging the status quo in everything I do. I have always sought out mainstream. Where others use Windows, I'm using Linux. When others shop in Super Market, I buy in direct sales.

I believe that change begins with small choices. You commit to change and do certain things daily so you will succeed in everything you do. My vision is that I want to help at least one hundred people to improve one hundred people change their lives.

You probably thought that it should be time to change your lifestyle, but you don't know how?  If you are willing to adapt and learn new things, then you are in the right place, it's up to you.

Make a simple question your self, Ask why should you change your life, and when you have found the answer contact me, I show you how. Sounds that good?  I have something that has transformed the lives of thousands of people entirely new. Make a decision and send me a request to start your change.

My main work is the direct sale and its wealthy cousin MLM. My first touch to the MLM was 1998, but like many other, I quit it.
Main company with its product was and are best in the branch, but all spoke about pyramid scheme was too much for me.  Angry

However, I did not give up on the company's products, but I used and continued to use them.
After a few years' breaks, I started my new business with new products.
I am very proud of the new company that allows me to help people change their lives, healthier and wealthier.

Are you looking for a business opportunity or perhaps products with the guarantee let me know?

Joan Jumbo

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2018, 11:43:45 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I have a lot of questions to ask. Please reply  Cheesy
BurnettS

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2019, 06:26:08 PM »

I am a new member Burnett Sanders From Columbus, OH Buckeye City.
I can't wait to get started on this quest to success.  I am tired of living the J.O.B. (Just over Broke) Lifestyle 
Any suggestion?Huh I have been watching the  GDI Tutorials
I need to learn to market successfully.
RadmilaSandeva krstova

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2019, 06:26:08 PM »

Hello,
My name is Radmila from Macedonia
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: