May 15, 2024, 12:38:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781257 times)
Joshua Franklin

View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: February 25, 2009, 05:16:41 AM »

Hello Joshua here from beaumont, Texas heres how it works CLewis.

GDI is more then a cash machine.

Keep in mind people need webpages for more then landing pages for referalls! they HELP as we can all see! have not had much luck with that been here for a few weeks now
and i have alot of prioties to maintain aswell.

Im starting a company in the area derived around webdesign and geting people to choose GDI as there hosting.
(exp Companies that seem to be like mom and pop places that are struggling due to the recession Internet advertising of there buisness will only infact help them get there products out into the area and they can join the network adding people into the downline yes if i did that individually it would take forever to get some type of gain but every dollar seems to help right? right!)

so ill make them a page charge them for the graphic design set there site up for them and show them how they can recruit people to GDI as well with there link!

now assuming most companies that already established there name should have no problem advertising with google adwords say they droped a 100$ a month into promoting there links hopefully they will make extra money and we ALL get paid from it.

I havent started this yet anyone feel free to comment!

this is just one way of thinking out side the box as a GDI rep because thats what we all are we eat from the same food bowl.

Other strategies will be taken place as well

Take care and dream big!

Joshua
Beaumont Texas
RyanSirbaugh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1396 on: February 25, 2009, 05:17:48 AM »

I currently live in Scottsdale, AZ and am looking for local partners to brainstorm with on ways to grow our business. If interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Ryan

« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 05:20:00 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Ryan D. Sirbaugh
Carl Kessler

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: February 26, 2009, 07:06:07 AM »

Hello,
       My name is Carl Kessler. I am a Father of 3 who enjoys spending time with my family. I am currently a Quality Assurance Manager with a manufacturing company in the Aerospace Industry. My interests include Music, which I have been playing since elementary school. I started on Saxophone in 3rd grade & moved to trumpet in Junior High. I have been in Numerous Parades & Concerts including Rose Parade, Hollywood Christmas Parade, Worlds Largest Marching Band at Dodger Stadium with Danny Kaye conducting and many others.
        I have been with GDI for about 2 weeks. I am new to this program & wondering if their are any valuable tips I can learn to build my downline. I have not been able to produce 1 member since signing up, after spending hundreds of dollars on advertising. I do not have a lot of time after work to devote as my kids sports & cheerleading require a lot of attention. Any help would be most appreciated. I am excited to be a part of GDI, just need a little help.
        If you can afford to send me some Tips & Tricks or even a few members in my downline I know I could excel and will .
        Well thanks for letting me vent to you all.

Sincerely,
            C.M. Kessler

« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 07:06:23 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
EricaJ

View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: March 01, 2009, 08:08:02 AM »

My name is Erica.  I am glad to be here and can't wait to make money like everyone else.  Yeah!  Grin
RatandeepGupta

View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: March 03, 2009, 06:25:44 AM »

Hey guys,
             This is Ratandeep Gupta from Ames, IA, call me Ratan. I would love to see a downline in Iowa with me at the top. As you can say, I am completely new to Internet marketing. So would really appreciate any wonderful advice.

Thanks!
Regards,
Ratandeep Gupta
Dan Punch

What we learn with pleasure we never forget

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1400 on: March 04, 2009, 11:23:44 AM »

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to introduce ourselfs to the team.  Dan & Ruth Punch from Southern Indiana, USA. 

We are new to this network, but feel like we have joined an awesome program.  We are excited to see so many other enthusiastic members and we are looking forward to helping others succeed, as we succeed.  We believe, if everyone pulls together on things such as this, it could be the means of pulling us through this recession.  Let's all work together!

We wish everyone the best of success and look forward to working with each and everyone of you.

Enthusiastic Team Players,

Dan & Ruth

I'm succeeding because I am helping others to succeed. Are you?
ToddDowell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1401 on: March 05, 2009, 06:47:01 AM »

If your in or around the area we can link up sometime and discuss techniques!!
Sunny_Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1402 on: March 07, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »

Hi, my name is Sunny Lee and I'm new to the forum. Been in GDI for about a month now. If anyone is in the area and willing to get together to discuss about the business, let me know. I am currently working on articles and will launch videos soon.  Grin
RRiegel

View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: March 08, 2009, 02:55:13 PM »

Hello from Porterville Ca where there are more cows than people. lol
JuanF

View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: March 10, 2009, 06:24:55 AM »

Hi I'm from Texas. If anyone has any ideas on promoting I'd appreciate any help. Thanks
Anthony Tomei

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1405 on: March 13, 2009, 12:20:38 PM »

Hello, My name is Anthony Tomei. Just recently found this forum.
Been with GDI for 5 years and plan on staying with them.
JJason

View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: March 14, 2009, 04:40:33 AM »

Hello, I am from the United States. I am 14 (my mom signed me up). I am hoping to get started early in making money online. I am trying to get started so if anyone has any tips for me, I'd greatly appreciate it  Smiley.
PhilD

View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: March 16, 2009, 07:08:21 AM »

Finally got around to checking out the forums.

Look forward to a lot of fun here, once I can get it rolling!  Cheesy

Phil
D_Alamin

View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: March 19, 2009, 06:45:38 AM »

Hello all coming from California Smiley

College student just trying to make some extra money.
Ted_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1409 on: March 19, 2009, 03:57:27 PM »

Hi Stefani, I'm in Stockton,Ca I get up to Citrus Heights every Friday for bowling at Fireside Lanes Grin stop by for a chat sometime we bowl at 7:15pm

Ted R Treadway
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: