May 03, 2024, 09:49:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me for my website!!!!  (Read 2949 times)
L_Wensley

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2011, 02:02:26 PM »

Hey everybody i have a website ranked 3 in bing and 3 in yahoo and i dont seem to be getting any clicks or traffic can anyone help me please the website is orderxbox DOT com

can someone tell me where i am going wrong?

Thanks guys
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 05:15:01 PM »

Hello,

Ranking high in SERP's doesn't always result to high amounts of traffic. What keyword are you ranking for?

Sometimes, most search engines (including Bing) will use your location (country your based in when doing the search) as a factor of the SERP's rankings, So your site may show up high in the country your currently in, but in others, it could be far below...

I'll post a link below to a SERP rank checker. Try it.

http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/serp-position-tool.html

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 08:51:05 AM »

Hey everybody i have a website ranked 3 in bing and 3 in yahoo and i dont seem to be getting any clicks or traffic can anyone help me please the website is orderxbox DOT com

can someone tell me where i am going wrong?

Thanks guys

Those of us who have been in business more than 27 years understands. Your ranking is fine yet if you have not people leaving comments and purchasing goods. Your site is standing all alone with high rankings. There are thinks that work.

Have you ask for help from your upline and their support team? If that fails then just contact me with email and request help. My team and I will not leave any of our GDI family members alone. You can't build any business alone and that is your problem.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: