May 03, 2024, 02:22:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455779 times)
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #570 on: September 28, 2007, 04:32:05 PM »

Hello I'm a new member that started out this new service. Expecting lots of things from it. lets see how it works. Any tips you might suggest? BTW I cant find my  user id or is it the same as my username? thanks  Wink
Yes, your user ID is the same as your user name.
P

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
JanieT

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 28, 2007, 08:25:50 PM »

Hello Everyone!
I'm new to Global Domains International. I hope to succeed in this program.
Can anyone tell me why we can't download the business cards and print them out
ourselves? Please give me some pointers I marketing.

Janie
S Pederson

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 28, 2007, 08:25:50 PM »

Grin Hello everyone.  My name is Sharon and I hail from Ruckersville, VA.  I started with GDI about 2 weeks ago.  My upline sponsor has been wonderful in helping me get the ball rolling.  I'm sure I have been driving her nuts with all my questions.  Huh   I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with all of you.  Grin
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #573 on: September 29, 2007, 03:41:50 PM »

Welcome aboard Sharon,
Glad to hear your upline is providing you with the support you need.  I doubt that your sponsor would feel bothered by your questions as your success is hers also.  I wish you well and again, welcome.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
AlastairHarris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #574 on: September 29, 2007, 08:01:01 PM »

Yes I know there is type over right when viewed on an Internet explorer browser (but not firefox) - any suggestions on how to fix this?
AlastairHarris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #575 on: September 29, 2007, 08:01:02 PM »

Welcome to Global Domains International and I wish you the best of success.  To learn more by search engines - Google key terms like

Global Domains international
global domains international success
building global domains international
joining global domains international
growing your global domains international

- these should bring up many sites, articles and blogs with great advice (you might even find one or two written by me).

DedeYoung

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 29, 2007, 08:01:02 PM »

Hello Janie, Welcome to Global Domain. I can't answer your question as to why you can't download the business cards but I am sure it might have something to do with Global Domain wanting to make money on all their resources, but don't quote me on that. That would be my first guess.
Mainly I just wanted to say hello and Welcome to Global Domain and its wonderful marketing systems. Just because you run into one pitfall, don't give up. I don't even worry about business cards because I do all of my advertising on the web, to me that is much easier. 99.9% of my marketing is also free marketing. I use that simple little surf and receive method So, that said, welcome, good luck with all your endeavors and if I can be of any help or you just want to chat, PM me., Have a Blessed day, Dede
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 08:32:49 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #577 on: September 29, 2007, 09:15:41 PM »

Not really sure on how to correct the overwrite.  Wish I could be of more help. 

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #578 on: September 30, 2007, 09:49:10 AM »

hi i'm new in the program and not too sure about it please let know if this really works and if anyone made any profits during the first week trial, i really don't know lot of people and the very few i know don't think they get involve how can i get people in the bussines. thank you y'all for your sincere response.

I have made money from the very beginning and I know many other people have too - check out the testimonials for many!
It is not hard to get people involved knowing that they get a 7 day free trial. Introduce them to watch the movie and they will be ready to join Cheesy

Hello ,
You grin team I want to use but really I could understand fully , can you help me to get involved in it.
Thanks
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
MartinLauritsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #579 on: September 30, 2007, 06:20:02 PM »

G'day everyone

Haven't posted for a while, been busy offline. Have added to my site, feel free to check out http://www.clickon.ws

I welcome any feedback and comment. Thanks all for a very informative forum.

Cheers!
Marty
AlastairHarris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #580 on: October 01, 2007, 04:44:27 AM »

Its good, but seems to jump around abit with no central theme linking the pages.
DShawn

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 01, 2007, 04:44:27 AM »

Greetings GDI family, I just started my 7 day trial and look forward to journey.  Let's Do this! Wink
Shawn in Tokyo
CaroleM

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 01, 2007, 11:04:03 AM »

hi everybody !

I just got registered on gdi thinking according to all what I read and saw that the whole thing would be easy.
But I am stocked ! I simply don't get what should I do .... I maybe appear stupid to your eyes... The fact is that I have knowledge of computer use but cannot get the point here on how to go forward !
So if you would be kind enough to let me know the way you started the whole thing.... I would be more than grateful !
thanks in advance for help.
Carole
Michael Fernald

View Profile WWW
« Reply #583 on: October 02, 2007, 05:47:10 AM »

Greetings GDI family, I just started my 7 day trial and look forward to journey. Let's Do this! Wink
Shawn in Tokyo

Welcome to GDI Shawn from Tokyo

Mike here from Maine
I,m new here also Nice to meet you!

Be good to each other, Remember we are all in the same Boat !!!!
Michael Fernald

View Profile WWW
« Reply #584 on: October 02, 2007, 05:47:10 AM »

Hi Carol

best thing to do is read alot and ask your up line to help you they will if they want there business to grow.

I'm new also take your time and ask Question's

Best to you
Mike

Be good to each other, Remember we are all in the same Boat !!!!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: