May 03, 2024, 07:56:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455863 times)
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #555 on: September 22, 2007, 05:42:24 AM »

I just joined here and would like to introduce my self.

My name is Ryan and I am 19 year old male,
I've always shunned these type of sites, but I though I would give this a chance.

Anyways I'm glad to be here,

Ryan 

Hello Ryan,
I hope that you will certainly enjoy over here.
i want to advice to you that take it serious like your own any buisness and see your progress.
i am sure that you will thanks me later if you will follow it.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Jesus Sanchez

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 22, 2007, 08:07:53 AM »

Hi There,
Can anyone check-out my site and tell me what they think on it.

http://flock86.ws Grin

Hi Matt!

It's probably a good idea to go to your page properties and select a format other than "Flag" or "Letter".  Maybe your pages will look better in Single Column. Wink
Nice Content though!  Have you thought about monetizing?
Michael Day

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 23, 2007, 05:06:08 PM »

Hi Folks...
Michael Day here.
After 20 years in homebased business in Austin, Texas...
my wife and I moved recently to Margarita Island
which is 75 miles off the coast of Venezuela.
We've been looking for a new project
to really put both feet into
and thanks to Doris and Tim Sebert...
we feel like we have finally found it.

I look forward to learning from all of you!

Prosperity to each and every one of you and...
namaste!

michael

"You cannot depend on your eyes
  when your imagination is out of focus." -
                                                Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)
R_Brown1

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 25, 2007, 03:11:40 AM »

Hey everyone,
Roger Brown here and I just joined a couple of days ago. I am excited to get started but not really sure where to start. I am unsure of content for my website. Anyway, its good to be here and looking forward to great success. I'm currently a real estate appraiser in central CA but am looking for a supplement or hopefully a replacement to my current income.

Thanks

Roger
Nancy I

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 26, 2007, 04:59:47 AM »

Grin Hello,
  I'm new to this and was wondering how this forum works.  Why are there messages from last year and how do you keep up with todays messages or answers to questions?
Thanks,
Nancy
Rhonda C

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 26, 2007, 05:03:09 PM »

Hello, everyone, and it's great to be here!  I'm so totally new to the internet and what it has to offer, so I will be asking LOTS of questions!  I have been researching and reading, but I haven't made my share of mistakes yet.  I will guarantee to keep you amused! (Or shake your heads in disbelief!) Shocked You all seem so nice and caring!  Is this THE REAL DEAL?
RhondaC
ManceMoore

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 27, 2007, 12:50:48 PM »

i think that this  the greats thing in last 20 years Smiley
GregWaltz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #562 on: September 27, 2007, 12:50:50 PM »

HI EVERYONE JUST LOOKING TO SEE WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT I HOPE TO MAKE SOME CASH TO BUY A NEW SCOOT!!!
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #563 on: September 27, 2007, 02:05:04 PM »

hi i'm new in the program and not too sure about it please let know if this really works and if anyone made any profits during the first week trial, i really don't know lot of people and the very few i know don't think they get involve how can i get people in the bussines. thank you y'all for your sincere response.

I have made money from the very beginning and I know many other people have too - check out the testimonials for many!
It is not hard to get people involved knowing that they get a 7 day free trial. Introduce them to watch the movie and they will be ready to join Cheesy

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
R.J..

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 27, 2007, 03:28:10 PM »

What are the first steps?
YaelP

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 28, 2007, 04:42:31 AM »

hello all! this is actually my 2nd go 'round w/ GDI...a month or so ago l tried the 7-day trial but cancelled after 5 days, too busy w/ day job and family stuff....now that I have some time, l really want to give it another try...cuz l really DO BELIEVE the potential is there to make some serious $$$

l suppose l'll ask the obvious question any new person would...l've joined...l'm convinced...now what???

also, l found it a bit disconcerting to see so many .ws sites from posts 1-2 yrs ago....inactive/cancelled. does that mean those folks gave up and their sitenames were recycled and available again? thats my non-tech interpretation...

undaunted, l go forth! best wishes to all...make it happen! =)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 04:44:43 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
AlastairHarris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #566 on: September 28, 2007, 04:42:31 AM »

I have a website at http://www.getfinancialfreedom4u.ws   As one review pointed out some text overlaps if viewed through an internet explorer browser.  Via firefox it is fine.  Is there anyway to overcome this problem.  Are GDI aware of this issue/ difference between the two browsers. 
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #567 on: September 28, 2007, 04:10:29 PM »

Hello everyone.  I have just posted this same thing somewhere.  But not sure.  just in case you see it twice.  I am new with all of this and I have finally did something with my site and I would just like some feedback.  I have learned something new every day.  I know that the site doesn't have much on GDI that would because i was all over the place and I am finally getting settled and a bit more organized. 

So if you can give me some feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks guys
Hey there,
Just looked at your site and have a few comments.  In your first sentence on the second page you have "Hello all, and that you for visiting my web site."  Perhaps you would like to correct this as it doesn't make sense.  On the same page, you have many sentences that need correction as they are not grammatically correct which takes away from any professionalism that you are hoping to obtain.  On your "Socal Networking" page, your Adland banner doesn't work.  Your page that states, "Adland Pro Sucess," the word success is spelled incorrectly.  I like what you did on the page titled "other."  Overall, your site looks great.   Your efforts are evident.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #568 on: September 28, 2007, 04:21:57 PM »

I have a website at http://www.getfinancialfreedom4u.ws   As one review pointed out some text overlaps if viewed through an internet explorer browser.  Via firefox it is fine.  Is there anyway to overcome this problem.  Are GDI aware of this issue/ difference between the two browsers. 
Hey there,
There are a few things you may want to look at with regard to the last few pages of your site.   There seems to be some text overwrite on the pages, "AG," "Goals," and "About Us & GDI."  Other than that, you have made it easy for the visitor to get around.  Good Job.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #569 on: September 28, 2007, 04:30:35 PM »

Quebecstar is the new kid in town.

My name is Guy and I'm from Canada. I juste want to say hello to everyone.
Hi Guy,
Winnipeg Canada here also.  Wish you well and may success be yours.
Paula

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: