May 03, 2024, 10:04:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455882 times)
Edgar Figueroa

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 06, 2007, 12:58:25 AM »

Hello!!! My name is Edgar and I'm from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. I would like to change my DOMAIN name, if there anyone that did it.

I will appreciate your help.
TWoodard

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 06, 2007, 12:58:25 AM »

Hi
My name is Tony.  I am eager to get started.  I just joined yesterday.  I am very skeptical and I would love any advice I can get  Huh
AlastairHarris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: July 06, 2007, 03:52:30 AM »

I'd love to showcase - getfinancialfreedom4u.ws  its built using solely the site editor.

http://www.getfinancialfreedom4u.ws
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: July 06, 2007, 05:07:05 AM »

Hello!!! My name is Edgar and I'm from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. I would like to change my DOMAIN name, if there anyone that did it.

I will appreciate your help.

Hello Edgar,

You can change your domain name by using the Support Request Form located in your member's area: www.website.ws/members

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
John Eld

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 06, 2007, 06:32:28 PM »

Hi
 My name is John Eld and I just join this forum and I'm here to get help from you all to something of this business.
             To Your Success
                   John
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: July 06, 2007, 10:56:38 PM »

I'd love to showcase - getfinancialfreedom4u.ws  its built using solely the site editor.

Well done. Love the kid with the dropped lip Smiley
Pete Peters

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 07, 2007, 09:27:45 AM »

Hey guys.... these are some great sites... where do I go tp start building mine... I just joined and am very un savy!!!!!

Please point me in the right direction... Huh

Thanks,

"pete"
Grin
CaseyJ

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 07, 2007, 10:50:31 AM »

Hi everyone.  I just joined today, and like others am a bit skeptical...  I know the presentation talks about huge amounts of money, but is anyone out there actually bringing in a decent check, or is everyone in it for the $10 a month?  Just curious.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Casey in California.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: July 07, 2007, 10:53:59 AM »

Hi everyone.  I just joined today, and like others am a bit skeptical...  I know the presentation talks about huge amounts of money, but is anyone out there actually bringing in a decent check, or is everyone in it for the $10 a month?  Just curious.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Casey in California.

Hello Casey,

Welcome to GDI's Global Forum!

Check out the testimonials provided by members: http://website.ws/newtestimonials

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: July 07, 2007, 01:53:52 PM »

Hi all

Ok time to share. A work in progress.

Cheers
Marty

http://www.clickon.ws

Hi Marty,

The overall look and feel of your site is good.  However, your first page involves the scrolling from side to side and top to bottom.  This detours people from reading your whole message since it involves extras steps.  If you minimize their efforts then your message will be delivered.  Take care and wish you much success.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: July 07, 2007, 02:56:29 PM »

hello

here is my first attempt

http://moneyandcashoninternet.ws/page2.html

let me now what you think

Grin

Hey there,

I thnk you are off to a great start.  I like your "under constuction" banner.  The only thing that I would be inclined to change is the focus for your pages.  You offer a wide variety of information.  However, it skips from one idea to another without providing a suggestion as to how they may work together.  Personally, I would try to keep the focus more targeted and add more pages to accomodate your information.  To your success.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: July 07, 2007, 02:56:29 PM »

Past week I began revamping my site, www.kelvinandrews.ws, simply burnt out for the moment, plus need to get some other things done.  I would like to set my page navigation menus along the left side and bottom of each page, anybody know a quick solution for this?  I intend to come back later and do some additional work on the site this weekend...

By the way comments/criticisms are welcome.

Hi Kelvin,

I think you have done a great job on your site.  Although I have to say that your site also involves the scrolling from side to side.  Aside from that, I think your efforts portray professionalism.  Great job.

Paula

Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: July 07, 2007, 02:56:30 PM »

Hey there,

The overall look and feel of your site is great.  However the pages "Affiliate Income," Article-gems," "Goals," and "About us and GDI' have some problems with your text as they overlap other words.  You have a wealth of information here.  Nicely done.

Paula

M Abhijit

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 08, 2007, 07:33:11 AM »

Hi everybody ,

This is your newest friend M Abhijit . This is one of the most thrilling experience for me to join GDI community .

After long period pondering over the prudence of joining the GDI bandwagon , last night I jumped into action . But still I am in partial darkness what to do now . To be frank , my immediate challenge is to make provision for at least the amount of money I have to invest here .

My worry is finding out referrals .   :-\My friend cirlcle and circle of acquaintances are unfamiliar of the internet field of activities . Not to speak of internet business or home based work and GDI sort of things . So, you may guess how difficult would be for me to refer people to here .

I hope your experiences will stand by me in my predicament .

With thanks .

M Abhijit
Susan Whitlow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: July 08, 2007, 02:04:15 PM »

Hi everyone. I joined GDI on June 27, 2007 after my free 7 day trial.

Warmest Regards,
Susan Whitlow (Susie)

Warmest Regards,
Susan Whitlow ( Susie)

Keep it simple,
Keep it fun,
and you'll see the
money come.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: