May 03, 2024, 01:43:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 366911 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: February 25, 2006, 10:39:27 PM »

Did you copy the banner to your gallery?

also if you are pasting the HTML code you must click the HTML mode tab at the bottom of the editor first.
RogerH

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 26, 2006, 02:59:01 AM »

Thank.s      ROD  WE WILL  GIVE THAT A TRY  IT MAY BE WHAT I AM DOING WRONG roger
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2006, 06:48:47 PM »

I would like a program that can be a add on to GDI that has several splash pages that are conected to a autoresponder with pre-written good letters that promote GDI. I would like a feature to import leads also.

Scott Price
Dan P

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 06, 2006, 03:23:17 PM »

;hi,my name is dan and i am just learning  how to use this forum .
yes ,please send me letters .
how do you share letters on the proautoresponer site? 
 Cheesy
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: June 29, 2006, 12:07:45 AM »

Hello Amy
              where are you? I see you are now using a formal website obviously one of GDI's as I have seen it around a lot and I think it is good! Can I get one and use it with my ID? Tongue
                                       What do you think? Hope you are still working away  with your usual procactive intent!  Roll Eyes
GregVan

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 08, 2006, 07:15:06 AM »

Hi
My name is Greg, from New Zealand and I'm another newbie. I'd like to contribute an idea that may have merit.

Many of the supermarkets around my area have public notice boards where small notices may be posted for free. They are typically stripped out every couple of weeks but can be a great ongoing source of free leads if you post to their boards regularly.If they are where you regularly shop, maintaining them is relatively easy.

Congratulations on a great forum! Good luck with your marketing Cheesy

Brandon Davis

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 08, 2006, 10:24:41 PM »

I was thinking of an idea that might help promote GDI in your local area. What if you went to your local church and told the pastor that you will donate $5 per person that signs up under the church. The people in the church would either tell the pastor, email, or call you and say they signed up because of the pastor then you would give $5 per person that signs up to the church. If 5 people sign up with that church you would get a $100 bonus and $25 of it would go to the church, so you get $75 profit. PLUS they are in your downline, and you are also "donating" to the church. You could order the business cards from GDI before you do this, then when everyone is leaving the church you or the pastor could hand a business card out to everyone.. The only concerns I could think of is: If you only get 4 people to sign up, you may have to put $20 out of your own pocket to the church.. But hopefully you would get 1 more person from somewhere else. The other concern is the pastor may not want to add your business to the end of the sermon. But hey, it couldnt hurt to ask, right? I hope you get the general idea of this concept. Post and tell me if someone has already tried this, or what they think of the idea. I would love to hear some feedback.

P.S. When I say sign up, I mean they have to go beyond the 7 day trial to be sure you are eligible for the bonus.
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: October 09, 2006, 12:59:38 AM »

Thats a good idea. Remember the first charge has to go through. You would benefit and the church would too in this case.
You can tell them this a one time deal.

Its a offline idea. There are many business around that dosen't has a website.

You can use this idea in any concept.

Take Care,
Alcoya
Brandon Davis

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2006, 09:24:24 PM »

Has anyone tried radio advertising? If so, were you successful?
Andrew D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: December 11, 2006, 08:59:29 PM »

In advertising ,I go to those who are actively looking for your business,,,in other words,do you know anyone who reads the newspaper for the ads? or watch television for the commercials?,or listen to the radio for the commercials?
I don't. I find that folks barely have enough time to glance at the headlines. Everybody knows that TV commercials are great
for taking a bathroom break and the radiiio is usually on as background accompaniment,,
I have found a very lucrative way to market any site to a paying audience AND earn a 150% guaranteed return on your
advertising expenses.
PM me and I'll provide the info,

Think In Your Future,

Andrew D
Brandon Davis

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 13, 2006, 04:00:25 AM »

I was messing around with photoshop, and came up with this...

AlastairHarris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: December 24, 2006, 03:35:01 AM »

If you have never used article marketing on the internet you are missing out on one of the greatest ongoing flows of traffic available.

Whilst most articles have an conversation of 1% I have written one that is converting at a much higher rate and its not even on the topic of MLM or Home business or making money - it was a review of the movie click.  With the main story of click being about making the most of your life it only takes a question of what people are doing with their own lifes to then direct them to my GDI site.

Another advantage of writing articles on a variety of topics is that once done they will keep generating traffic year after year.

Most article directories are free.

Article directories are loved by the search engines.

If your site is not index by the search engines then write a few articles, submit them to multiple directoires and they will be indexed very quickly indeed.

As the owner of an article directory I can see mine is spidered every couple of days.  That means your links will be spidered very quickly.

DanHall

USMC 1982

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: December 26, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »

This is an email I sent to someone I know a long time ago. He and I were in the same church back then. He is very involved with a Jewish Christian church in NYC and we have recently discussed networking like this. So in this note I'm giving him a little more of the details with the links, so he can go see.

I thought it would be helpful for anyone who wants to spread the Gospel using our wonderful Website.ws business. I've not used any hyperlinks here, but where I did put them in hypertext in the email I sent I've shown them here as: <--- link to site> Otherwise (besides the <--- > stuff) this is what I sent:

Greeting with an holy kiss Jeff.

I found your site while surfing around looking at COBU related postings etc. I feel joy seeing many who were together for a long time there who are out now and getting better teaching it seems. Still it’s hard to know how all are doing. I pray for them all. I have found 94.7 FM here in the NYC area (Family Radio) to keep me close to our Lord Jesus. I do crave fellowship among brethren though.

I’ve also begun working on a networking enterprise which I feel our Lord, as creator of all things, has provided for us to make use of in order to further our work here now in line with our Great Commission.

I’m a novice at web-building and the like, but there is this company that sells domain names in an affiliate fashion, so what I pray my role in service to Him is to unite us all as the day draws near…

For any who are of even the smallest of means… i.e. can spare $10 a month (until they themselves are “in profit”) and have a bank account and the accompanying bank card (for Internet transactions) this is what I propose:

We can initially simply all join a network as Christians who declare they Read The Bible. Declare it by creating a website domain name built like this:

ReadTheBibleNetwork-OurName.ws

Very many and magnificent domain names can come along later… but as an initial united wave we can network with this, so as to build confidence and yea even truly each become zealots.

The way I’ve published my site:

ReadTheBibleNetwork-DanHall.ws

I’ve emphasized using the income that we each earn by growing our own network by inviting Bible reading Christians we know to purchase and give away free (what I call) "Handsome Bibles" to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

When we’re earning, lets say $30 a month, we can purchase and give away one or two nice quality Bibles a month.

When we’re earning, lets say $150 a month, we can purchase and give away five or ten quality Bibles a month.

As the income increases it’s faithful to use some to take care of necessary personal uses, though the emphasis should always remain to purchase and give away as many high quality Bibles as the Lord leads us to.

Now that’s just me. I feel that God is giving the world one last chance to hear His Word (the entire Word – the Bible) before that Great Day when He returns. I know living in NYC this is how I feel comfortable (and yes, still a bit in need of strength and perseverance in the Lord) to approach people and freely hand them such a nice Bible… It is however a wonderful conversation starter.

Whether they take it or refuse it I can preach the Word gently, with love and I can and do pray. This as I said is my way. If they take it and the Lord is kind toward them and He opens their eyes, Praise God. I also feel that by giving very nice whole Bibles away they will not easily simply be thrown away, if given with love. Even if the person doesn’t (God doesn’t work in their heart to draw them to Him) they will likely pass it on to someone they know, or perhaps just anyone (leave it up to God, you know?). Others can do other sorts of witnessing, blessed by the income (all that we have is God's) that we receive.

As a simple common theme however, that’s how a NETWORK grows within this website domain name business… and that’s how INCOMES increase.

Like I said, the total cost is only $10 a month. As 2 become 4, become 10, becomes 38, and becomes 100 however… (as this movie will show: MOVIE <-- linked to ticket#> (just fill out ticket to see the BUSINESS (not Biblically based stuff, just straight BUSINESS, though in the Lord I know and other true believers can know, that it is our LORD who has provided this…) business side of this in what is a 7-Minute FLASH Movie.

The movie features the name entered on the ticket. Phone is optional, but if you do include the phone, the business actually calls you with an automated call reminding you that I’m your sponsor and telling a bit more about the business. That is so cool, all (and much more) for just that one $10 a month payment.

All we really need is the domain name (no site building ourselves or anything, unless we like that stuff, the company provides super sales pages to all it’s affiliates, again, all included in the price of just $10 a month) though I have built a site to explain (as best I can – and will update it as the Lord gives me more time, knowledge and the Spirit to do so) in fewer words what I’m trying to lay out before you here Jeff.

The routine for growing the network could be as simple as once we’ve got our site, then just telling our contacts to go to it, fill out the ticket, watch the movie (for how the network grows), click on SIGN UP NOW FREE, fill out the form…

Now, there are only two things to consider if we’re looking at building an enormous network: 1). UserName 2). DomainName

1). I simply used my name as danhall (I can type DanHall but it really records it all in lowercase, but if I use it in a link I can write it lots of different ways, so it doesn’t really matter all that much. It has to be unique (the only one among all who already have usernames in GDI. If “danhall” was already taken I may have tried “danielhall” or really anything I like. This name is used however in the various pages the company provides us, such as:

freedom.ws/danhall

website.ws/danhall

my.ws/danhall

As well as others. So it’s up to individuals what they want there. If there’s a thousand danhall guys out there eventually who insist to themselves that has to be there somewhere, they can do danhall-1 or danhall-2, ah, but I’m going on when I don’t have to. Sorry. Most people understand this already.

2). ReadTheBibleNetwork-OurName.ws (the .ws is automatically placed as everyone will see as they fill out the form. That’s the only top level domain this company sells. They have certain exclusive rights about it legally. They got it from a country that had it or I should say there’s an agreement between them and the country… (the country loved the idea) because they are marketing personal WebSites .ws fits, you see?

I’m not talking about making mega bucks for filthy lucre’s sake. In my site (where I explain as I mentioned) which is:

www.ReadTheBibleNetwork-DanHall.ws

we know that maintaining Good Works… it’s not just spiritual. I know there are great Bible Studies that can be brought into this, that God uses us in the physical to declare the Good News, and yes, we may have to suffer, no matter what it takes, get the Gospel out… this is here however and we (here physically) can and faithfully should capitalize on it.

The reason I put –OurName at the end of the example domain name of ReadTheBibleNetwork-OurName is because that’s what can grow, and grow and grow among unlimited individuals, yet carry the main emphasis of Read The Bible. It also relays that we’re building a NETWORK (we could say FELLOWSHIP) and we’ll all be connected through this. Millions of us!

There’s a whole “Leaderboard” page in the “back-office” of this business which we all have and there it shows who sold the most WebSite domain names each week, month, and the bonuses they received etc. and to me as I see those in our NETWORK listed up there… it reflects on the power God has given them to spread the Gospel.

2). Still talking about the domain names themselves. As I mentioned the initial thing we do is (abbreviated) RTBN-OurName.ws and then… as our networks are growing, income is growing, we’re doing things as I suggested (Handsome Bibles given freely) or other things, then it’s time to hire webmasters to build sites which show what we’re each doing. Everything is more than paying for itself. Whether we feed the hungry, heal the sick, visit prisoners, clothe the naked, all the while giving away free handsome Bibles, we can display this on our sites with wholesome stories again magnifying God in all we're doing.

The number of “ReadTheBibleNetwork” sites that come up in Google or Yahoo or AOL or MSN or whole bunches of search engines grows and grows as well. I just did one and I’m there and 13 (a very powerful number in the Biblical sense) total sites show me. We can multiply this into the hundreds of thousands and yes, even millions, likely in a year or two if we put some OOMPH behind this.

There will come a time when we can email those who are reluctant with the link to the search that show those numbers increasing more and more and more, day by day. This itself being a great witness as to how God is working among us to spread the Gospel big time, one last time before He comes to judge the world, with the emphasis on reading His glorious Word which is how people are saved, which is what this is all about. Excuse me for getting a bit excited.

Furthermore, there’s no reason not to branch off and create and develop networks around other domain names. Each individual can create a “Theme in Biblical Terms” which magnifies God. Wave after wave can be produced such as:

JesusSaves-OurName.ws

OurName-SavedbyGrace.ws

GodisLove-OurName.ws

OurName-ThankYouJesus.ws

Tons of other God glorifying domain names we can come up with. As each is moved to do so, once they have the gist of all this down because initially we've used:

ReadTheBibleNetwork-OurName.ws

This is how we all start off. It’s a training network. It’s so easy, it can build so fast.., and lots and lots of God glorifying domain names which the saints will build and network around will inundate the WWW.

All this is yet another witness and a warning of His coming as we are commanded to so warn the nations, with love, in the Lord, just prior to His coming.

It builds faster and faster as the few who come in invite others. It’s slow at first. Yet with each of us simply – getting ours first, then simply inviting a few others to go to our site. They do likewise too, simply getting their site and inviting a few others to go to their site. Then they do likewise and so on…

It builds a momentum, and an enormous volume. It gets bigger and faster… and the company is prepared for it. I receive the newsletter which the company puts out. 50% of the revenue IN goes OUT to the affiliates. (Just to make another point).

Remember how AOL had a big problem because it got overloaded with too many customers for their equipment to handle? This company is already prepared to handle explosive growth. They’ve broken records in growth. In just the first two months (just over six years ago, they took in 60,000 customers. They went over 120 thousand a year later. They are nearing 200 thousand now and they are setting their sights on millions, just as any company would. I have to believe it is our LORD who knows this… He has set this all up for His sake. Praise be to God.

Jeff the above with just a little editing is what I’ll be sending out in forums and other places, emails to people I know too. It’s in the slow stage right now. I was elated to make contact with you, one whom I believe was with COBU (I don’t know how long you were there) but I am in hope that you do have some of them as well as other people you can share this with. Use it as an outline and edit it to suit your tastes once you have your site.

Come through my site:

www.ReadTheBibleNetwork-DanHall.ws

Review that (I’m sure I will be improving on it in time) but do go to the 7-Minute FLASH Movie, thinking to do God’s work… rather than the worldly focus the movie has… it’s good to watch in order to get a better understanding of various aspects of how and what it all is…

In the link to the movie on my site I put “Christian” as the first name and “Prosperity” as the last name embedded in the link so it automatically uses that.

The movie features “Christian Prosperity.” You can go HERE <-- linked to ticket#> and fill out the ticket yourself and it will use your name, you can just watch it again there. Believe me it is nice to see Our Name in lights, though in the Lord, which I’ve already mentioned we true believers can know it that way.

Do also create your:

ReadTheBibleNetwork-Jefflkjulkjlkj.ws

domain name. I gather you can use jefferyburnstein as your username, which is nice if you like the idea of being able to tell people to visit

http://www.freedom.ws/jefflkjlkjlkj#ticket

You can see if you click on that it goes to yet another site the company gives us all and your username (because it was in the link there) is put in the “Enter Access Code:” field on the site automatically. You can replace that with danhall to get on track. Once you create an account then (if you use that as your username) you will have gone to the ticket like it does for my same link (with my username. It just proves that particular username is not in use by anyone as yet, otherwise it would have went to that person’s page as the one below goes to mine)

http://www.freedom.ws/danhall#ticket

It’s not rocket science Jeff.

Once you create your domain name, unless you change the default, it automatically sets your domain name to go to, I believe this page (link below, or perhaps it changes randomly among several pages the company provides) but as an example your full domain name will default to something like this www.website.ws/danhall

You don’t have to tell anyone about it for 7 full days. You can check out all the things I’m saying here, and in the back office you’ll have, and however deep you want to go into the inner workings of it, until you’re comfortable with telling anyone about it. You can cancel on day 7 (or before) and your account will be closed and no charge will come to you.

Here’s the cancelling procedure right from the back office FAQ area:

How can I cancel my account in full?
For security purposes, all cancellations must be completed by telephone; no exceptions. Please call us at (1) 760-602-3000 ext. 5804 M-F 8-5 Pacific Time, and we will be happy to assist you. Alternate methods of cancellation will not be accepted.

I know I’ve said a lot.

I know I’m earnestly praying a lot.

That we can unite many former COBU whom I love, to join together like this, with zeal and… as in:

Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So we (and as many as the Lord call) reunite to the glory of God in this manner, worldwide.

Global Domains International

Dan Hall here…

Your Brother in Christ Jesus (RTBN)<--- linked to my site>
(pic of me in USMC 1982)

PS: You are the only one I’ve reached beside an automated note from what I understand is the current COBU with Olde Good Stuff.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 08:31:08 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Dan Hall
DanHall

USMC 1982

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2006, 09:20:25 PM »

I was messing around with photoshop, and came up with this...

Man, I should play around with my photo-shop a bunch more.

Dan Hall
H Mason

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 05, 2007, 02:02:58 AM »

Sense Im new here I did have an idea that may not have been add then again it might have been

But none the less I remember reading a post of someone here about reaching outside their city or even a country and

I came up with a solution to this that will work for everyone in GDI.

A point to be made here is if your helping your team build their team then you are working in one common goal?

Correct?

Ok to reach other states or cities in your country why not trade business cards with members of your team to help

expand each other.  Im going to put this in action as well and when they pay a bill or go shopping they can drop them

in a shirt pocket on the $3 rack or in a cd case or pants and so on as I picked up from here which is really unique to me

but trading business cards will put a different spin on it and expand everyones downline agreed?

just thought I would help! Hope this Idea works.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: