May 03, 2024, 11:24:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205440 times)
Michaela Beveridge

View Profile
« Reply #1800 on: April 18, 2009, 05:41:29 AM »

Hello I am Michaela and I am from Exeter in the UK. I joined a couple of days ago and am just trying to work my way through everything. I will obviously post this everywhere I can but if anyone has any useful ideas then let me know. Seems a great idea and should be easy enough to get people...lets hope so
JaimeS1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1801 on: April 18, 2009, 05:41:29 AM »

Hi to All!
My name is Jaime from California and I can't wait to get the hang of things to start building my downline
Well thanks to all! type to you soon!!!!!!!! ;
Norman B1

View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: April 18, 2009, 06:24:28 AM »

::)Hi All,
I'm a newbie and still finding my way, determined to make this work.

Hope to see my name on the leaderboard one day soon.
Carla H

View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: April 18, 2009, 07:04:29 AM »

Hello everybody! I am Carla. Been with GDI for just a few days. I am a volunteer firefighter and medical first responder. I was working as a Tech Support Engineer for a company 43 miles away but when things got fishy I thought it would be best if I left and the hours prior to my leaving I came across GDI and signed up. I hope this is the company for me  Wink
James_K2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1804 on: April 18, 2009, 10:46:06 AM »

Welcome to all new members. Together we can make a difference.

Wink
AdamLicata

View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: April 19, 2009, 07:30:27 AM »

hi everyone my name is Adam...i just started today.  I really need help!!!  Where do i start and what is the best way to get people to join and make money??  If someone could help me out i would really appreciate it.

Thanks From Adam
NinaP

View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: April 19, 2009, 08:05:18 AM »

Hello, I am new and am not very internet or computer savy other than emailing and basic topic searching.  I signed up a few days ago and am try to build my site but and very confused.  I am also not at allunderstanding the income potential that is associated with GDI.  What in the whole is this all about!?
JamesFors

View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: April 20, 2009, 06:11:07 PM »

Hi , I'm a new member and I have a Question I hope that someone might be able to answer for me.  Bought one site and started to build my business, then I got Another one When I needed it to get the Bonus. I am I able to also build the business under the 2nd site?

Jim Fors Southern California
PTaraare

View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: April 20, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »

Hey everyone.My name is Pauline.I live in australia.GDI is exactly what I have been looking for.I love the entire concept about this business but reaaly want to kickstart my site by making it more unique.Im not computer savvy but would give any ideas a real go.
HELP PLEASE..would really appreciate any helpfull information about making my site more mine..
Thanks guys and gals

Pauline Taraare
Brooke M

View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: April 20, 2009, 06:15:30 PM »

Hello,

My name is Brooke. I am a new member of the GDI team. I have been having trouble getting my website up and running. I really dont know what to do. I have a program to build the site with and I have also installed an ftp program. I searched online to learn how to use ftp for my files and went step by step. Well, it did connect just fine, but I keep getting error messages when I try to transfer any files over. Ive even placed a index.html file in my folders to transfer. Anyhow, Im lost. If any one has any suggestions, please respond and help me, please???  Huh  Cheesy
Stephen LaValley

View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: April 20, 2009, 06:15:30 PM »

I've been a member for a couple of months now, and I must say I am impressed with the site builder and the customer service I have recieved! All the questions I have submitted have been answered in about two hours and were very direct and to the point! I originally joined to build a website for my music and maybe do a little blogging, but now, I am beginning to get really curious about the marketing portion. I have spent a couple of hours now just reading through the various tabs on the home page, and I'm not really any more enlightened than I was before. Business is not my forte'!!!!!!!!! So, if there are those of you who really understand the step by step process of building this as a business, please send me a message for contact purposes, and let's begin a conversation!!!!!
I am looking forward to building many friendships here in the future! So, let's begin
In Truth, Simplicity, and Love
Steve LaValley
R_Malone

View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: April 20, 2009, 06:15:30 PM »

Hi,
My name is Ranieka! I'm new to this, but I am also a quick learner. I'm doing my best to become successful with GDI. Nothing is done by one person by themself; I know that I'm going to need help! I'm hoping you guys will show and/or tell me how to add to my success with this company. If you have any tips to build your levels up, please make suggestions! I'm a great listener!! I have tried a few things that I thought would help me build my income, but nothing is working for me. I can do all things possible on my behalf, but I can't make anyone do anything they dont want to do. I may just need to be a little patient. I'm open for any comments and suggestions! I'm loking forward to growing with this company! Can't wait to learn new things!  Grin

Ranieka
Christopher McDaniel

View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: April 21, 2009, 02:05:01 PM »

I'm Christopher. I live in Boonville Indiana. I don't have a lot of email contacts. Will GTN/GDI assist with leads?
CTanele

View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: April 21, 2009, 02:05:01 PM »

Aloha everyone! My name is Chris and I am very new here.
Lee_M1

View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: April 21, 2009, 02:25:32 PM »

Hi, I am from Borneo, Malaysia. Just dropped in to wish you all success in GDI. Though just joined a few hours ago, i am trying to acquire all the necessary knowledge and skills to make and promote my GDI websites. Have a nice day. I still do not know where to start....haha  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: