May 18, 2024, 12:51:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210864 times)
Sanda Laurentiu Bogdan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1830 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »

hy,

my name is Laurentiu Sanda and i am from Romania! I just decided to start promoting the the Business plan from GDI and i hope you guys will help me out this!

I want the year 2009 to be my year of big earnings from gdi Grin!

Laurentiu Smiley

Laurentiu Sanda
D_Dennis

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: April 24, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »

Hi there, my name is Dennis and i have joined a few days ago.
Still i have some questions that someone maybe could answer for me ??

GDI has customers like ebay, yahoo, bose and much others, may you use the logo of this company's on your website??

And what is a good idea to promote your website, I still have problems to reach te public, i still have only 1 new member in trial.

Some positive advise would be great ......

Succes to all the Newbies and everybody else of course.

Best Regards,

Dennis Rodrigues
SueA

View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: April 24, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »

Hi, Sue writing from Delaware, I am just checking everything out having some questions on how everything works.  Hope everyone success.
Miriam Grimila

View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: April 24, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »

[Hi All,
My name is Miriam Grimila, I joined awhile back and it's been tough for my only because I have so little time!  It's all about work, work, work! But it's about to get better I just know it!  Thank you for the opportunity GDI!!!!
JeffJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: April 25, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

he everyone I'm jeff from florida i'm completed the three steps to makle the most out of the affiliate program but not shure where to go from here.Has this got anything to do whith the requirements that clickbank has requested me to perform im I actually making any money yet? It all sounds so excitingbut at times I feel stumped Anyone else feel the same?
TimWebb

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: April 25, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

joined thursday and i didn't know what i should do! i don't know a lot of people, and my family thinks this is a scam can someone teach how to put this system to its full potential? so i tell my family i told you so.
AaronNewton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1836 on: April 25, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

Hello everyone!
My name is Aaron Newton and I am new to the program. I look forward to working as a team with everyone. Good luck everyone
RAuelua

View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: April 25, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

Sup everybody Richard Auelua N the House from San Bruno CA.  Hope to live a better life with this great opportunity.
B_Chase

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: April 25, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

Hello Everyone!

My name is Brian from Vancouver, Canada and I just recently joined GDI. Just trying to figure out the best way to promote this so I can get some people in my downline.
ScottAllan

View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: April 25, 2009, 03:26:31 PM »

Hi all,
Scott here, I just wanted to ask a couple of quick questions.

Ive been a GDI member since the start of 09 but have really done nothing with it until the last 3 weeks or so when I started to promote heavily. Ive had 27 sign ups in the last 2 weeks across levels 1,2 and 3 , which is great. Although some of these new sign ups are still at trial level I have had 8 new signups this week go green (paid) I want to know why I am not on the provisional leaderboard, even at the bottom. I also want someone to clarify the fine print for me about commissions.

I have noticed to be eligible I have to purchase a dvd pack every week is that right? Do I really need to do this to be paid commisions or does the fact Im driving traffic to the GDI landing page and video not count towards me being paid these commissions. Anybody that can clarify the above points and tell me exact criteria for being on the leaderboard and earning commissions will be greatly appreciated.

I love what Gdi has done for my online activities and I am interested in making this a core part of my online activities but before I advertise and spend too much time and money Id love to hear from other members. i look forward to your replies.

Kindest Regards
SCOTT ALLAN
Lesley Shields

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1840 on: April 25, 2009, 04:31:14 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I am Lesley, British ex-pat living in Portugal.  I joined 2 days ago so early days yet.  Still trying to get my head round it all like most of you.
Lets hope we all become successful in the not too distant future.
Best wishes,
Lesley

Lesley Shields
Fresen S

View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: April 26, 2009, 05:43:53 AM »

HI, My name is Fresen. I'm from Indonesia. I'm new here, can anyone tell me what should we do after join to earn money from it?
Kenneth Lopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1842 on: April 26, 2009, 01:24:35 PM »

Hello to everyone,
I'm a rookie, okay Newbie at this.  I'm still learning the system and very happy so far. 
I started GDI to help support my first business as a "Communication Broker".  With the restrictions that were placed on me with advertising, made it difficult to add additional service.  Now that I found GDI, I am able to add GDI to my list of companies I offer.  It's great.   I'm looking forward to meeting other members, please drop me a line.

Thank you,

Ken   
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 01:26:30 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Wakas_Akhtar

View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: April 27, 2009, 06:09:40 AM »

hi guys n gals im wakas hope i understand this webiste properly and how things work hopefully we all become successfull people.thnx Cheesy
LLisa

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: April 27, 2009, 12:12:33 PM »

I just  joined a few minutes ago and I have no gotten one email from anyone in my downline.What kida stuff is that?Iam ready to do whatever it takes!!
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: