May 11, 2024, 05:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1207615 times)
Wang S

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: April 27, 2008, 08:32:34 AM »

hi~

i am from taiwan

i love GDI 我愛GDI  ^________^

Frank W.Choate Jr.

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 27, 2008, 02:32:38 PM »

Hi my name is Frank just looking to see where to get the help or find if i can give it.
T McGhee

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 27, 2008, 02:32:40 PM »

Hi, Im new here. Im Tara from Virginia and Im hoping that I'll be able to understand this site soon enough.

ITA...Hello all!  My name is Tanesha and I'm from Chicago, IL.  I totally agree with Tara...I hope to soon understand the site better.  For right now I'm just trying to list my personalized banner as a start.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
T McGhee
SalvadorStabler

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 28, 2008, 05:01:18 AM »

hello!  just joined a couple days ago. hope to have some create discussions in this forum.....Take care!
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #424 on: April 28, 2008, 05:01:19 AM »

To all new members. The best advice that I will give you is be Patient. GDI is not a get rich quick business. But if your patient and are willing to be taught than there are a lot of people here willing to help you out.  With any business there is a learning curve, but at $10 a month this is a very inexpensive learning curve. Also if you need help PM someone, call your upline, just ask. Most of us all are willing to help you succeed.

George

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
HassanK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #425 on: April 28, 2008, 01:27:52 PM »

Hi, I joined a couple of days ago and like to learn more about how you advertise GDI, so I'll be looking around in the next few days, see you.
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: April 28, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »

Welcome to GDI. The forum is really good for you to find out a lot of information on how to successfully run your GDI business. Good Luck.

George

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Leota Dismang

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 28, 2008, 08:12:02 PM »

I would Like to Introduce myself.My Name is Leota and I just joined a few days ago and I'm really Excited about being here.I was doing Paid to Click sites and found out I was going no where with that.And I ran across this Opportunity to Join spiderweb.I had seen it before but kept passing it up cause I didn't know the first thing about setting up a web page or getting the adsense I needed to get page views.And with the Spiderwebsystem they showed me exactly what to do and when.It was pretty easy.

As far as my personal life I have RA in both feet Sad so its hard to walk for a long period of time so I needed something I could do at home.After trying out program after program I finally found the right one.I hope to meet all my colleages and other affiliates and get to be good friends.

I have Joined different Groups on Yuwie ,,one being a Business group and my friends list has really taken off.I was already on Direct matches and the friends request are coming every 10 minutes.I can't keep up...lol..

Well thats enough about me for now.See ya all soon..
EmreCira

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 29, 2008, 05:14:38 AM »

hi ~
I AM from TURKEY
in ESKISEHIR
I LOVE GDI Smiley
Philip Bembridge

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 29, 2008, 05:14:39 AM »

Hello my name is Philip Bembridge and i am from england uk I have just started two days ago and am still building my website looking forward to the future.
Matthew Thomason

View Profile WWW
« Reply #430 on: April 29, 2008, 05:15:15 AM »

its a please to team up with yall and make sum money
MCarol1

View Profile
new
« Reply #431 on: April 29, 2008, 02:42:39 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I hope I can get some ideas from all of you, because I have no idea of what I'm doing.
JmAdams

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 30, 2008, 04:23:30 AM »

I need help building my team without spending money. Nothing is working!

I also wanted to know how to add the income calculater and the video clip to my website.
I wanted something different from everyone elses GDI site, but I want to add those 2 features because I think they're very valuable.

Thanks in advance!
Karen_M1

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 30, 2008, 04:23:31 AM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Karen and I'm happy to be here...however, I am very confused :-).  I joined gdi about 2 weeks ago along with a lot of other programs.  Great Video by the way!   I have 3 domain names here now, and I have an unique situation, I think  lol. In other words I need help, if someone is online, it would be great.  And this is  a very cool site!
Karen
Kerrie Brown

"To the infinity bonus, and beyond!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #434 on: April 30, 2008, 04:23:31 AM »

Hello all.

I have been a member for a fews months now but have never posted to the forum before. I look forward to meeting new people and growing together.

Kerrie

Because I have been given much, I too must give.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: