May 11, 2024, 01:55:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 275210 times)
Tracy_H

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 21, 2008, 08:03:57 PM »

Thanks but I am really interested in the code for the movie---I have lost where to find it!!!

Thanks for taking the time to reply!!!!!!
ChristyPerez

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2008, 04:57:34 AM »

Hey everyone! Newbie in the house.  I purchased another "Affiliate Program" (I have yet to receive) before I accidentally came upon this GDI website and the premiss is that I build a webpage on something that I know about and if the person who clicks on my webpage actually goes to my directed website, ie. American Express and purchases a card from them, I get credit for that sale.  I want to know if I can advertise GDI on this other website and have my webpage direct them to GDI.

I'll admit I'm a bit over my head with all of this and could use someones expertise about now.  Thanks!
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: April 27, 2008, 08:32:34 AM »

Hey everyone! Newbie in the house.  I purchased another "Affiliate Program" (I have yet to receive) before I accidentally came upon this GDI website and the premiss is that I build a webpage on something that I know about and if the person who clicks on my webpage actually goes to my directed website, ie. American Express and purchases a card from them, I get credit for that sale.  I want to know if I can advertise GDI on this other website and have my webpage direct them to GDI.

I'll admit I'm a bit over my head with all of this and could use someones expertise about now.  Thanks!

Well Christy, I am not a guru or anything but you really should not take on too many things at once, especially if your new to this business.  There is always a learning curve with everything you do and taking on 2, 3 even 4 things can definitely make you frustrated very fast and just quit on all of them. I would recommend learning what to do with GDI then after you have this down add another business.
As for the website if you are building the other site there should be no problem linking the sites together.  Just put a banner up or a text ad, if you need help on doing that just ask in the forum, there are a lot of very experienced people in here willing to help you out.

George

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Debbie Penner

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 05, 2008, 08:48:33 AM »

I want to send an order of 10 DVDs to a different address and have them privately forwarded to me, as it just doesn't make sense to pay more than $150 shipping for 10 disks. How can I do that?
Harald Soerensen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2008, 05:19:45 AM »

Hi, Everybody!

Is it right to speak about GDI as a MLM- (Mulit Level Marketing)
or Networking Business?

Promoting the company, I think we are actually building a networks.
Also, the comission plan reminds about MLM.
And we talk about uplines and downlines!

So to me, GDI looks more like an MLM company!

On the other hand, on the GDI pages, the word "affiliates" are used!

The reason for this question is that I am working on some E-mails to put
into autoresponders, and like to use the correct expression.

Regards

Harald Sorensen

« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 01:51:42 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2008, 08:13:34 AM »

Hi Harald Sorensen,

I think all the terms can be used interchanably.
To my understanding, MLM and network marketing means exactly the same thing.
Affiliate simply means you get paid for sharing with others about the service, the only difference is usually affiliate commission is just 1 or 2 tiers
but GDI payout to 5 tiers.

I use all the terms for my own promotion.
I guess you don't have to worry much about it as long as your prospects understands the potential income.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Randy Sutton

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2008, 11:33:34 AM »

Hello everyone,

I already have a account with GDI but am wondering if I can keep this account yet create another account under a different sponsor who is teaching a system to grow their GDI business with great success?

What is the proper procedure for doing this? Will I need to drop the one account in order to resign with a different sponsor? Doesn't seem like it would make any difference because I will still be sending business to GDI only a lot more business and I would still be getting paid under same S.S. #.

There used to be a customer support number for GDI but I can't find this. Does anyone have this information?

It has been a long time since I have been on GDI forum but GDI has faithfully paid me each and every month since 2004 and all I did was send out one email blast at time of my joining. I have never invested so little in time, effort and money and received so much for this long with any other company. My original intent was not making money but having a way to build a website. I just thought it was a great way to learn about websites building.

Randy Sutton

Yates Alec

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 18, 2008, 08:42:23 PM »

Hello,

My name is Alec Yates
Artist/Art Student and new to Global Domain International, just received my first commission checque, and wanted to know if GDI has direct deposit? and if not are they planning to have it the future?
Also is there anybody using auto surf websites to get referrals? I'm getting alot hits, but not alot of referrals lol.
Alec
Oyeyemi Oliyide

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 18, 2008, 08:43:47 PM »

Can anyone please confirm to me that they have actually gotten this GDI promised $100 on every 5 paid signups and if so do you have to buy 10CDs every week to qualify for th bonus. I need an answer soon as anyone can respond so i dont get my hands burnt.

I already have five downlines who's payment is yet to come out. I want to know if to call and cancel immediately or if there is any hope.

How much is it like to cost for shipping the 10CDs to UK.

Someone please help.

Cheers.

Yemi
Javier AndresG

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »

Hi everyone, if someone wants to pass his GDI acount to another person (As an heritage) how can he do it?

When signing up at GDI, if a business wants to join does it has to join as a person or can it be an affiliate as a Company?

thanks
Charles Howell

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 20, 2008, 02:04:30 PM »

Hi,

I live in Japan, and to order DVDs would cost me over $150 in shipping very time.

I get packages routinely from the USA, however, and wanted to change the shipping address to my mother's house so she could put them in the boxes when she sends them.

It appears I can't change my address unless I order the dvds one at a time.

Is there a way around this?
NeoB

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 25, 2008, 08:18:40 AM »

hi,

im newbie in DGI.
i would like to delete one of my domain.
can anyone here lead me the way??

thank you!

eileen
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: May 25, 2008, 04:03:06 PM »

log in to your back office and click on FAQ at the top of the page and then scroll down to cancelling.  That will help you.

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
AkmalSuyat

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 29, 2008, 01:31:02 PM »

Help me to change my domain name..
Im new here and still in the free period..
at first just try & error..
then wana change it last minute...
cud anyone plz help me...Cheesy
dunno how..Sad
Scott Brown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: May 31, 2008, 04:07:08 PM »

I posted this yesterday then it was deleted? Im debating on ordering Premium Leads through GDI and was curious if anyone has purchased any? If so what type of return on investment did you receive? Do you receive an email address with the lead? phone number? what type of info do you receive?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: