May 15, 2024, 05:13:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209401 times)
DHipps

MoneyFlow

View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: April 21, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »

Hey Everybody. Not sure if anybody reads this thread anymore but just incase, I'm Dan I'm 28 and I wanna many money just like anyone else who joined. Hope it works out. I'm committed 150% to achieve my goal. My goal (also like everyone else) to be financially stable and live a great life because of it. Who ever came up with the saying " Money can't make you Happy" needs their brain examined. Anyways saying Hi and anybody who wants to offer a "Newbie" like myself any advice it would be greatly appreciated. I set up my Email so far, watched a movie or two, gonna work on getting list together & ordering business cards they recommended, then proceeding to try out building website. If I'm not on the right track please let me know. Knowing me I'm probably not lol. Sorry about the book and as always...Have a Nice Day! ~ Make money while your at it! Cool

3 Thing's to Do Today: 1) Wake Up, 2) Survive (and make money), 3) Go Back To Bed!
Stefan Roth

View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: April 21, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »

All the Best to all serious Entrepreneurs around the Globe!

GDI is a great Tool for me to find NEW business minded Prospects all over the world and I hope I will soon be able to meet all of them.

Great place to be!

Stefan
Roseta S

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: April 21, 2009, 03:27:20 PM »

Hello My name is Mz Rozeta and im new here..i guess im not the only one having trouble building my webpage...I am really excited about getting started..probably will be back for help.....im probably too excited thats why im stuck...
Onoja M

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: April 21, 2009, 03:45:31 PM »

My name is Mike, greetings from Nigeria.

am new, and happy to join.
so far it's been good fun.
Nice to be part of this global community.
pls let some one just say hello to me.
Thanks.
AngelaMarieU

Without Him I am nothing. With Him I am Everything

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1819 on: April 21, 2009, 10:38:00 PM »

Hello GDI FAMILY!!! My name is AngelaMarie, I live in Corona, California and Im really excited about this business. I believe everything that has been said and all that I have seen and Im ready to go. This really needs to work for me because my son and I are homeless and need to get back in our own home. So, Im aiming for the TOP and going for the full load. Watch my smoke...God Bless you.

AngelaMarie
DarleneB1

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: April 21, 2009, 10:38:00 PM »

Hi Onoja M and others!

I am a newbie too!  I am excited about this new opportunity.  I am not getting very much support from family but that is ok.  It is pushing me even harder.  I want to proof to them that this is not just another scam ;-) 

I have a domain but it is pointed to my website.ws account.  Does anyone know how I can keep the domain name with the Global advertisement and video?

Much success to you all!!

Darlene
BVenil1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1821 on: April 21, 2009, 10:38:00 PM »

Grin Hi my name is Venil and i am from Jamaica but live in New York it's so nice to be here. Hope to learn some good stuff while i am here.
Aruna_Atapattu

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: April 22, 2009, 06:25:39 AM »

Hi all my name is Aruna and im new to this so need you guys help to start up from the beggining.. any advice?

Thank you..
Aruna
AVancea

View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: April 22, 2009, 06:25:39 AM »

hello,my name is alina, i am from romania,i am member from yesterday
the site is very interesting,i am impressed and i hope that i can do it..
i would like to change my DNS into my country language, can i?
Austin Rose

A Bird in hand is better than Two in the Bush!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1824 on: April 22, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »

Hello GDI Members, My name is Austin Rose and I am from the Orlando Florida area.

I have been a GDI Member for over a year now. But I have not really seriously tried to build my Internet Business until now.

2009 will be the year my business really takes off!

ERobin

View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: April 22, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »

Hi guys, my name is Robin Eddie. I am a new member from the UK and am completely new to GDI and internet marketing. any tips would be great. look forward to speaking soon once i have familiarized myself with everything.

Ernie Hines

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: April 22, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »

Shocked WOW it's great to be a part of GDI and .ws a real online opportunity! In the short time I have been with GDI has taught me a great deal about doing business online, sitebuilding with ease and how to network with like minded people toward a common goal of success. it is great to be a part of the team, thanks all

warm regards from sunny Florida
Ernie Hines
Scott T1

View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »

Hi my name is Scott. Ive been a member for a couple of months but have been so busy with my other websites that it didn't even occur to me to pursue this.I'm glad GDI emailed me with their new promotional video.Thank you!
John_M2

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »

Hello, my name is John and I am from Cincinnati, Ohio.  I am really looking forward to this opportunity!
Sanda Laurentiu Bogdan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1829 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »

Hello!

My name is Laurentiu Bogdan Sanda and i am from Romania and i am in GDI for 6-8 months but until now i didn't promote the business plan from GDI! Now i want to start promoting it the right way and i thought that the best place where i can learn how to promote it is the GDI forum

All the best!
Laurentiu

Laurentiu Sanda
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: