May 18, 2024, 11:36:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1211349 times)
S_Gonter

View Profile
« Reply #960 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Hi everyone Smiley

I'm new to GDI.  I took the group interview on Sunday night and have already started posting ads.  I have had several people respond but no biters yet Smiley

I'm looking forward to reading through the forums here and finding ways to streamline the process so that I can do my best at this...and find other things to do here then just posting ads Wink
TarikOulida

View Profile
« Reply #961 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

hi i am from spain and new here,i am all energy so you at the top my friends. Wink
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #962 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Hello welcome to the GDI forum, any questions just ask  Ray.Take your time & plan your work & don't hurry &
check the forum out with your questions Ray.
M_Hassan

View Profile
« Reply #963 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Hello Everybody!
                       My name is Ali, I am from Dubai. It's so nice to be here. Lets see what I can dig up here, with the help of you guys!
  Thanks!
M_Hassan

View Profile
« Reply #964 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Hi everybody! I am a new member from Pakistan! I think that I am the first one here in Pakistan! Don't consider me a terrorist. I am not like those. Thanks you guys!
Karen E

View Profile
« Reply #965 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Hello all,

So I keep seeing this advice to contact people in my "upline" but I am not sure who these people are or how to contact them. Any help would be great!

Thanks,
karen
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #966 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Hello welcome to the GDI family any questions just ask  .
To Your Success,
Raymond Porter
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Hello welcome to the GDI family any questions just ask  .
To Your Success,
Raymond Porter
ELee

Believe In Your Dreams...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #968 on: October 10, 2008, 09:18:44 AM »

Hello everyone. Call me Lee. 32yo single mum and a graphic artist. I have just joined this program a few days ago. I was so excited to be part of GDI. But I could not begin to market and make my own website because the sitebuilder is testing my patience. I hope they fix whatever bugs they have on sitebuilder. i am totally not impress at the moment...  Undecided

K_Thomas

View Profile
« Reply #969 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:11 PM »

Hi!
This is my first day with GDI... feeling a little overwhelmed but excited too Shocked
... I look forward to meeting some of you in this forum!

All the best  Cheesy
K
RhonaPage

View Profile
« Reply #970 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I'd stop by and say HELLO; introduce myself- I'm Rhona "pagefree"- and am on my 5th day of my 7-day trial.  So far, so good, but I know forums, and they're a great place to go for additional resources/information/tips and techniques.  I'll happily share some of my own; ONCE I DEVELOP THEM!

I'm VERY excited to be here, I plan on continuing what I've started (brilliant marketing/'gift' that GDI's come up with; gee, and so SIMPLE, too..........how could I NOT work for such an INTELLIGENT 'FORWARD THINKING' COMPANY?) and I plan on going ALL THE WAY WITH IT!

This is my LAST JOB EVER, EVER, EVER!  Did I mention EVER?HuhHuh  I'm not going to let the economy be an obstacle for me; I KNOW there's abundance out there, and MOVE ASIDE, PEOPLE OF THE WORLD...........I'm on a Mission to FINALLY EARN WHAT I DESERVE; and THEN SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep my name in the back of your mind; after 335,098 jobs with "Mismanagers" trying to 'micro-mismanage' me, I'm going to use ALL THAT NEGATIVE ENERGY THAT'S CALCIFIED IN MY BRAIN TO EXCEED MY HIGHEST EXPECTATIONS OF FINANCIAL SUCCESS; and trust me, I've got PLENTY of b.s. in there to draw from, so that being the case, WATCH OUT WORLD, I'M HERE TO SETTLE A SCORE.............in the happiest, most excited, determined, motivated and BALLS TO THE WALL way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah; I sure am out to prove something; TO MYSELF!  The ONE PERSON i KNOW FOR SURE will never fail me!   Kiss

Sound like 'newbie syndrome'?  Trust me; it's nothing of the sort.  The reality is that reality BITES and I can create MY OWN REALITY; I KNOW HOW TO; I HAVE A GREAT VEHICLE TO WORK WITH NOW; SO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...................AT LAST MY TIME HAS COME TO BREAKOUT AND BE FREE!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Happy to be here!

Rhona!
R_Laura

View Profile
« Reply #971 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

Hi Everyone, I've been at it for almost 2 weeks, still no one in my downline, I also signed up to the spider web marketing system still no one in my downline yet! I e-mail the people back haven't phoned anyone yet unless they show that they are actually very interested. I am hoping to get some business cards printed out and placing them all over. Does anyone have any good advice, and how long should it take to get some one in my downline. I am sticking with it it's just it would be nice to finally see someone in my downline. So far my upline haven't e-mailed me, welcomed me or anything. I've tried e-mailing some one replied thank goodness but not really trying to encourage much. I was hoping I would get much more support then that. Undecided
It is so important for me to know that someone is out there trying to give some kind of help since this is something so new to me
WaltT

View Profile
« Reply #972 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

Thanks Chip,
I'm Walt Trumbo in Lake County, CA. Joined last week and completely lost.
Sent out a bunch of e-mails... No response yet.
What's working for getting people to your site?
Got AWeber but not sure what to do with it...

Any input would be appreciated.
JamesBlackwell

GDI Business Building

View Profile WWW
« Reply #973 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

Hi My name is James and this is my first time here at the forum and I am exciting about my Global Domains International business and I`m looking for different ways of promoting my GDI business. Any advice that you could give me I will greatly appreciate.

Thank You,

Jamds
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #974 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

Hello welcome to the GDI forum, any questions just ask take your time & read  then plan your site   Ray.
To Your Success,
Raymond Porter
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: