May 13, 2024, 08:24:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780706 times)
Salvador DennisLopez

View Profile
« Reply #930 on: July 14, 2007, 05:29:55 AM »

Hope everyone is doing well here and doing awesome in the business!!  I am just excited about this opportunity because of the REAL PROFITS you can get here from GDI!!  No other company can compare to these guys with so little effort and the potential to make an infinite income!!
JimmyVega

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 16, 2007, 03:22:58 AM »

Hey everyone Hows it going Im starting up at westwood college in Dallas so should get some members from here
JimmyVega

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 17, 2007, 02:20:24 PM »

hello every one im new to this so i might ask a few questions like whats the best way to convence people to join ?
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #933 on: July 17, 2007, 11:32:25 PM »

Hi central Usa I am in Australia. Land of droughts and flooding plains and sea views to die for with   rugged mountain ranges
and sun bronzed men Roll Eyes ( much better looking than Hoges) let me tell you.  Kiss hope you are having lots of succes with GDI
I think it is having a resurge of enthusiasm as people begin to understand it better so up and at 'em and have a really success ful day!! Wink.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 03:14:19 AM by P_Gringel » Logged
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #934 on: July 18, 2007, 12:03:02 AM »

Hi Jimmy,

The best way I have found is to get your video presentation about GDI infront of as many eyes as you can.. this would be this link just add your username to it

http://www.freedom.ws/yourusername/show_dvd

remain patient and advertise ALOT

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
Oscar P

Big Bear Bond

View Profile WWW
« Reply #935 on: July 20, 2007, 12:59:32 PM »

Great group of entrepeneurs... what success stories have anyone or everyone to tell...?

Oscar Big Bear Bond
ask and you shall receive
LHarlow

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 22, 2007, 05:54:29 AM »

Hello All,

I am new of course.  I have been trying to read all of the posts I can to gain information.  My upline has spent less than 5 minutes with me.  So I am pretty much on my own.  Can anyone suggest any help?  Undecided
Thank you..

Tish
Scott_Gill

keep tryin-or your dyin

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 25, 2007, 05:02:03 AM »

hi , my name is scott,from newport ,mi  just started, looking for a little help...thank you...  Grin
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #938 on: July 25, 2007, 05:13:47 AM »

hi , my name is scott,from newport ,mi  just started, looking for a little help...thank you...  Grin

Hi Scott,

Welcome.  I think you will find a great deal of help by reading through the forums.  You will also find a lot of support.  Again, welcome and wish you much success.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Rick_H1

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 26, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »

Hi all...I am sort of new in the fact even though I signed up with GDI around April time I just started to work with it just recently with a trial sign up. Am looking for ways to run this so I can prosper and enjoy myself while doing it. See ya later for now.
Rick_H1   Huh
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #940 on: July 26, 2007, 08:47:40 PM »

Hi Rick,

And Welcome.  I hope that you will find the successes you have sought out to obtain.  Venture through the forums as they offer a wealth of information and support.  Take care and wish you all the best.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Nicki T

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 28, 2007, 06:07:54 AM »

Hi Y'all, I'm Nicki from South Carolina, USA!!! I just signed up and am excited to get started. I look forward to learning from many of you and being guided to success while helping others achieve their dreams also!

I want to thank my sponsor, Alan Chapman, for introduciing me to such a GREAT opportunity!!! I'm ready to rock, Alan!!!

TimothyP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #942 on: July 28, 2007, 06:09:00 AM »

hello from colorado I'm new her but I love and keepin the faith and stayin' exuberant!!!!

timothy pruett
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #943 on: July 31, 2007, 03:35:03 AM »

Hi everyone ,

I'm Carol from Upstate NY, the mother of two teen daughter's living in the country

and loving every minute of Building my GDI Business.

Thankyou GDI for such a great opportunity!  Grin

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
Joel Butler Jr.

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 02, 2007, 08:17:19 PM »

Hi everyone!

Joel here from Baltimore.  Just signed up yesterday and look forward to expanding my business.  Anyone else near me?

-Joel
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: