May 20, 2024, 12:16:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEWBIE NEEDS HELP.  (Read 3444 times)
Nicolas De Valdivielso

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »

Hi, i signed up with GDI about a week ago and i'm already seeing results that are coming out of my website. Within the last day i've gotten more than 25 emails saying that there was a missed sign up or someone was about to sign up with GDI through me then closed to page. I just wanted to know if this is normal. It doesn't seem normal to me because of how sudden it's all happening. My first thought was that their was something wrong with the links on my site. Maybe the links weren't allowing the sign up process to be completed, but that seems unlikely. has this happened to anyone else? If so can somone give me some tips on how i should respond to this?
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 11:10:16 AM »

There could be many reasons for this issue but it is very unlikely an issue with the links as the missed sign up email notifies the affiliate of a prospect who attempted to sign up but then quit once reaching the payment page.

So the prospect (user/visitor) clicked on your signup link and filled in some details but then left once seeing the payment page.

The odd 2 or 3 here and there is absolutely normal but if your getting to much, there could be an issue with your advertising. Make sure you make it crystal clear that GDI's Products and Services are only free for a time period of seven days which is why users payment information is required upon signup.

Why not post a link to your site (or whatever your using to advertise) and I can check it out?

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 08:43:56 AM »

I agree with Nav,
the people start to sign-up and then the stop the process. They are excited with watching the little movie. Then in all that emotion, they just start filling in the required information. Wait, now it requires to place the payment information and the account must have something in it for our system to accept that given account. If they have a negative or zero balance. It will not be a valid account.

Complete a test with yourself and you should get the same response. Just use the name as test. This is so our techs will not be alarmed seeing you computer address being utilized to sign another member. Just trust me on this based on my own experience. Make sure you type in the name field Test. That is all.

Great question and I hope all information was useful. I love the usage of our forums being done these days. It is more active that the old days. Hey, just attend the live Webinars and you can ask these types of questions with our techs and other staff members. Get it straight from the horses mouth, per say.

Hey, welcome to GDI and if there is anything I can support your business. Please, call upon me day and night.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 10:37:03 AM »

This is a commond problem, the people have to trust you enough to know that they card will not be charged!! someone said it best Make sure you make it crystal clear that GDI's Products and Services are only free for a time period of seven days which is why users payment information is required upon signup.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: