May 09, 2024, 02:01:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Questions For You  (Read 2854 times)
FrancesWhite

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2011, 12:45:07 PM »

1- The affiliate link http://freedom.ws/index.dhtml?sponsor=   do you use your username (which makes sense to me) or website name?
2- Has anyone used the GDI  Coop .   I read a ton of posts and it look like this really works.   Has anyone used it and what kind of results did they get
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 03:41:26 PM »

Hi Frances,

1- You use your GDI username.  Smiley

2 - With GDI Coop it really depends on how, or if, you personally market the page they give you.  On average you will mostly be getting people already in GDI and you can earn a little money from the commissions generated when they pay their membership dues. 

You can get GDI sign-ups if you let them do the advertising for you, but like any team page these are few and far between.  I wanted to test them so I became a member for 6 months.  (To me 6 months is the minimum to testing anything online.)  I did not advertise the page they gave me, and just bought into the rotate option.  In that 6 months I had one GDI sign-up and about 10 people who were already in GDI sign up under me.

Not saying it's good or bad, that is just my personal experience.  And again, I did not spend any time at all advertising the page they gave me.  It was all through their autopilot program and meant only to see if their results were the same as many of the other "teams" out there.

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
FrancesWhite

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »

What is the best way to get sign-ups with GDI.   I thried GDI before but did not have good results but they have changed the way they are doing things too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: