May 05, 2024, 10:41:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 778936 times)
AndreaH

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: November 10, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »

HuhHello All,
I'm new from GA also.  This is definitely going to be a new experience for me.  I'm just hoping that I will be able to make a go of it. 
DouglassRussell

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 11, 2005, 03:44:46 AM »

I am just wondering are there any L. A.liens out there.I very new here and would like to know how it is going.
Bob_Whitehead

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 11, 2005, 11:35:30 AM »

Well, greetings to all the Newbies from Bob in Pensacola, FL.  I'm still a relative newbie myself.  You've found one of the best tools you can have for information and tips for bulding your business.  This forum is awesome.  I try to get over here and keep up with it regularly.  Lots of great folks here just waiting to help you.

Again, Welcome!!!

Bob

=====================
Believing for the best in everyone
Reaching for the sky in GDI!
=====================
Roger Moore

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 11, 2005, 11:38:36 AM »

I am new in this forum, not new using them as I have been in others!

I take my time getting started in these areas but once I do I start posting!

Are there any other West Virginia's out there? I sure would be glad to hear from you
!
J_Sutton

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 11, 2005, 01:02:08 PM »

Hi All:

My name is Jason M. Sutton, out of San Francisco, CA.  I recently joined GDI probably about a 6 weeks ago.  I think I will focus my efforts on the offline aspects.  I already have business cards which I leave in business card bins at cafe  and with the waiter/ress after I pay.  I am having a problem with customizing the GDI postcards with my information. Can someone help me?  I  can't seem to get it.   

Thanks to you all and I look forward to hearing from you.

Jason M. Sutton
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 01:02:48 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
PCramblet

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 12, 2005, 08:50:05 PM »

Hi Randall, my name is Patrick Cramblet from Lexington Park, Maryland. Down in St. Mary's County on the Chesapeake Bay. I am new to GDI also. It would be neat if there were enough of us in Maryland to have a group meeting once in awhile.

God Bless You,
Patrick Cramblet
DouglassRussell

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 12, 2005, 09:06:52 PM »

Hi,
I was just hopeing to get in touch with L Aers.I really just want to see what up.I am slow getting started.
Anyway am anticipateing nothing but good.
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 13, 2005, 07:36:15 AM »

welcome ...this a great oppertunity with little effort  the skys the limit  have fun & enjoy
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: November 13, 2005, 03:24:15 PM »

Hi,
I was just hopeing to get in touch with L Aers.I really just want to see what up.I am slow getting started.
Anyway am anticipateing nothing but good.

Hello Douglass!

Well, I see you're struggling with HTML codes in here. Well let me halp you ... If you want to change the size of the font you have to give the text inbetween the two size html codes (between ][ brackets) and you also have to change the pt size (default 10 and you wanted to make 14, correct?).

That means <size=14>YOUR TEXT</size>        I've used <> instead of [] because otherwise the example would not be seen.

Now good luck!!!

Tatjana
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Kim Cole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: November 13, 2005, 06:40:53 PM »

Hey, thanks for the reply!  I didn't even see this until now. 

Kim Cole~ Marketing Exec, Ebay Seller and Full Time Mom
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. ~ Confucius
Peter Benson

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 14, 2005, 06:45:43 AM »

Born and raised in Kenya,Africa. Lovely forum, my website is running cause of forums web tips! Smiley
RickyDelgado

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 14, 2005, 01:51:05 PM »

hey every body hope you all are ready to make some money...?
A Stevenson

"PROBIE"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2005, 05:10:39 AM »

Hi everyone! Just signed up for the free 7-day trial. Can't wait till my website is up and running! Right now I am tring to upload with Frontpage and I heard it may take 24 to 48 hours before it shows up. I hope it works! And doesn't take that long when changes are made to the site. But, if all else fails I guess I'll use Sitebuilder. I am so excited about being a part of GDI! Between reading the Rich Dad Poor Dad books, everyone here has kept me motivated! I love all the support you give everyone!

Lets journey to freedom together!

Angela Stevenson

Want Security? Find your Freedom too!
Christina Morales

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 15, 2005, 07:11:16 AM »

Hey all!

I just signed up and thought I should say hi.

I'm from queens, New York

I'm 18yrs of age.

Anyone in my area?

Any advice for a Newb?
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: November 15, 2005, 08:38:43 AM »

Hi!

Not around your area, but hello anyway!

I warmly welcome you here first!

Advice? Go through this forum and you'll get plenty of them. And if not, you still can ask. Here are some really skilled members to help you out. This forum is also full of great informations which are waiting for you to grab them with both hands and use them.

My advice is also to look around your back office and get to know it well. Try to have some fun with building your webpage with SiteBuilder or without it, whatever you want ... Have fun!

Good luck and happy GDI-ing!!!

Tatjana
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: