May 02, 2024, 12:36:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274267 times)
Sunny_Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #375 on: March 10, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »

For your domain, you could either use it to build your own website or just use it to redirect to a GDI system or GDI's own replicated sites. It costs $10/month for a domain. Hosting, email, and tools to build your website are all included. Hope this helps.
L Hamer

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 10, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »

This is kind of a silly question, but the domain name that you register should have to do with the concept of what we are marketing??  Right?

If I want to build a website for my home based business it will cost me another $10 per month, Right?  I don't know why I'm finding all of this so comfusing, I've worked doing administrative work for 10 years before I started driving truck.

I guess what I'm asking is that should your first website should be the GDI advertisement???

Look forward to your replies.

Your domain name and website can be about anything you want, it doesn't have to be anything to do with GDI Smiley  You still have a choice of many capture pages(freedom.ws) and such which will show potential signups the promotional video and testimonials etc.
Lamar F

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 10, 2009, 04:23:21 PM »

Hello Everyone  Cheesy,

I'm new to GDI.  Can anyone tell me how long it take for a new member to show up in my downline once they have signed up with me?
George Groesbeck

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 12, 2009, 07:01:26 AM »

Hi everyone I'm fairly new to GDI. I've been in it for about 2 months now. I've been working hard telling my friends about GDI advertising and everything but they aren't willing to join until the see me making some money. Same thing with my parents, so to make more money I have to make a few bucks initially.

So...I'm turning to other things, recruiting online. You "gurus" out there how do you do it? I know that this works because I see all of you making money, no scam could ever be this big. So what is that secret sauce that you guys have cooked up that guarantees recruits? Come on, you know you want to share it.   

Also I use one of the websites that GDI provides (http://yoogle.ws) but I would like to make my own. The thing is I have no clue whatsoever on how to use the website builder. I know how to write in it and choose a template, that's it. I've asked my upline but I get the feeling they only have a few downline members and they themselves aren't very successful with GDI, so their answers don't help all that much. So if anyone has any tips on how to use website builder ,that would be very much appreciated. Also anything you guys can tell me on how to make the actual website successful so that people are more inclined to buy I would be forever thankful. 

My last question is this. You guys know the boxes where you type in your Name, Email, and Phone number? (if you go to my site (http://yoogle.ws) there is an example on the right)
Do I have access to the information that people type there? I would like to send people follow up emails aside from the ones that GDI sends them.

Thanks for everything guys and I hope that other newbies like me can benefit from your answers.
Anthony Tomei

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: March 12, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »

I have been in GDI since 2005. It is one of the great STANDARD NETWORK MARKETING PROGRAMS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. GDI gives you the potential to make a very nice monthly income for a reasonable investment per month. Anyone in the marketing arena will tell you they wish they started promoting GDI when they first started online instead of waiting to join. Best program overall.

- Anthony Tomei
AdamT

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 12, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »

george, you and I are in the same boat.

If I am forwarding my url do I get the credit if someone signs up?
MBurns

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 22, 2009, 09:30:02 AM »

I've done some advertising in different countries.  How does the sign up for that work?  Germany for instance.  Is there an option for Germans to pay in Euros?

Thanks and have a good one!

Mike Burns
MBurns

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 22, 2009, 04:12:44 PM »

Hi all, I'm new to this but I'm working on my auto responder and my Squeeze page.

My question is this:  What sort of content is recommended for the Squeeze page?  I'm pretty sure I won't want to talk to much about GDI.

Is it usual to have some sort of newsletter offered there? 

Any guidance on that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a good one!

Mike Burns
Tilion Calean

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 24, 2009, 06:00:48 AM »

know sombady version of picture in hungaryan language?
Ron Bourgeois

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 25, 2009, 07:00:44 AM »

Hi Mike
I am also new here.I have done a little research on squeeze pages.Hope this helps
The squeeze page is an intro to your prospective buyers. The perpose is to get their name and email address. So don't say to much ,just get their attention and put a text box for their name and email so when they push the button their name goes to your inbox and it lets them move into your site.
Ron
BrianEdwards

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 27, 2009, 04:01:25 PM »

I have several questions:

(before you read this I would like you guys to have some backgound knowledge about me. 1st of all I am new to Gdi I started about a month ago and I haven't made any money!!! I am a full-time college student and a part-time cashier at T.J. Maxx. I really haven't had time to learn alot about this program because I'm so bussy with school and work.So I have many questions so bare with me!!!)

1. To be aligible to recieve my reward money I have to order 10 dvd's. do I have to order 10 dvd's every week or just one time only?
     because it's saying that I have to order them the same week of the week or prior to the week I wish to qualify....

Lets say I get 10 paid affiliates to sign up for 6 weeks straight. Does that mean I have to order 10 dvd's every week for 6 weeks in order to recieve my reward money? because if that's true then that would be kind of expensive wouldn't it?

2. In order to recieve the reward money I have to have a paypal account. Well what type of paypal account do I sign up for? Should I sign up for the business, the personal, or the premier?

3. also what is the W-9 form for?

4. I am also confused about commsions. are the commissons the same as the reward contest? or are the commisons something totally different?

5. With the little time I have I try to learn much as I can about this site, but It kinda seems confusing. but don't get me wrong I really am trying. I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT YOUCN ORDER BUSINESS CARDS AND FLYLERS and I also made a youtube video trying to get people to sign up, which I wil later put on my website

if anyone can help I would love to hear what you have to say!!! thanks

Gary LeMarr

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 29, 2009, 02:47:21 PM »

Hello fellow GDI member,

Saw your request for help in the forums and so I'm writing to assist you.

My name is Gary.

on the page that comes up you will see "CHANGE DNS" under "MY DOMAINS,
Click this link from there just pick what it is you wish to do. The options are:
SITE BUILDER...
DOMAIN FORWARDING...
BASIC HOSTING...
PARKING SERVICE... and
NAME SERVERS

That's all there is to it. If you need further assistance I will be glad to help.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 02:47:54 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
BrianEdwards

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 30, 2009, 07:56:28 AM »

I have several questions:

(before you read this I would like you guys to have some backgound knowledge about me. 1st of all I am new to Gdi I started about a month ago and I haven't made any money!!! I am a full-time college student and a part-time cashier at T.J. Maxx. I really haven't had time to learn alot about this program because I'm so bussy with school and work.So I have many questions so bare with me!!!)

1. To be aligible to recieve my reward money I have to order 10 dvd's. do I have to order 10 dvd's every week or just one time only?
     because it's saying that I have to order them the same week of the week or prior to the week I wish to qualify....

Lets say I get 10 paid affiliates to sign up for 6 weeks straight. Does that mean I have to order 10 dvd's every week for 6 weeks in order to recieve my reward money? because if that's true then that would be kind of expensive wouldn't it?

2. In order to recieve the reward money I have to have a paypal account. Well what type of paypal account do I sign up for? Should I sign up for the business, the personal, or the premier?

3. also what is the W-9 form for?

4. I am also confused about commsions. are the commissons the same as the reward contest? or are the commisons something totally different?

5. With the little time I have I try to learn much as I can about this site, but It kinda seems confusing. but don't get me wrong I really am trying. I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT YOUCN ORDER BUSINESS CARDS AND FLYLERS and I also made a youtube video trying to get people to sign up, which I wil later put on my website

if anyone can help I would love to hear what you have to say!!! thanks
CMiller2

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 30, 2009, 07:56:31 AM »

Hey guys, was just wondering if I can cancel the domain I have and add a different one instead of just adding another one.
Suellen Fry-Washington

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 31, 2009, 10:14:48 AM »

I am really bummed!! I have given GDI a shot and every time I click on my downline it decreases. In just a few days it went down by 7 members!!! Folks are dropping very quickly. How do I try and convince people to see the big picture>>> There's no way. They are hard headed and you can't talk to anyone about it!! They refuse to spend 10 dollars a month. I am getting fed up myself, but I guess a few extra bucks in my pocket every month is better than nothing. Cry
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: