May 05, 2024, 12:13:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029269 times)
AndraH

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 07, 2005, 02:43:50 AM »

Congratulations on Your Success!!  [/color]

Great!!  I don't know about you, but I am certain that when I finally get my site up and running, I will celebrate for a week, at least.  I am a cyber-challenged grandmother who is amazed at how folks handle designing and creating websites that work! I love yours as it brings memories of my summers in NC, on my great uncles' farm when the yearly pig would be cooked over a pit...a hole dug in the ground...smoked with corn cobs... then, chopped and seasoned... NC-style!!

Thanks for the great memories, and keep up the great work!! You have my best wishes for much success in all your endeavors.

Peace and prosperity,

Andra

I finally got it up and running!  :)Thankswww.rdaniels.ws
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 02:44:41 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Steve Bishart

Steve Bishart - Internet Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: July 07, 2005, 02:16:14 PM »

Smiley

1. Hand your GDI business card to people with cellphones in their hand.

2. Go to markets and bookstores and slip your card into "Home Business" magazines or books.

3.  Call your leads before they even see the website and tell them that you have sent them
     some information about home business that they requested and to watch out for it.
     Sales calls don't have to make the sale. They just have to move the sale up inch by inch.

-S.

Steve Bishart
Warren C

Internet Junkie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: July 08, 2005, 12:47:20 AM »

You could use any website to talk about Sourthern Barbeque and this Oregon boy is right there. I just shot you an order and I'm looking forward to solar cooking on my next campout.

Way to go!

Warren Contreras
D Ross

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: July 10, 2005, 04:13:58 AM »

Hi Everybody!

Well, It finally happened, I have 2 of my web pages up and "Sorta Kinda" running. There not finished yet,I still have some fine tuning to do. Too bad the Server is down or that's what I'd be doing right now. Anyways, If you all would like to look at it, it's at:

http://www.goldthunder.ws

It has been doing some "Funny" things like the right hand table expands off the page to the right on the "Step 1" page  and I have to go to the "Step 2" page and then come back to "Step 1" and then it comes back to where it's suppose to be.

If any of you could look at the Source Code and see something wrong with my code, I'd appreciate it a whole bunch's Kiss

D ROSS
P.S. I just checked it out from the link on this post and quess what? It made a liar out of me! It's working Ok now. Go figure. Roll Eyes

Warren C

Internet Junkie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: July 10, 2005, 07:07:59 AM »

Isn't it amazing what you can do with a little persistence?

Nice Job

Warren Contreras
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: July 10, 2005, 04:26:34 PM »

Hi D!

Good and creative! I'm sure you'll have a lot of signups! And the page really works fine now!

Oh and one for all of you who publish your phone numbers: You're going international and your pages will surelly be seen by the people from around the World. How about putting the phone numbers international way?

I've written about this in the following topic:  .WS Business / Marketing / Reasons You're Failing with LEADS...  Check it out!

No offence - my professional deformation!  Cheesy Cheesy Embarrassed Smiley

Many success!!!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Cindy Dumas

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 11, 2005, 03:14:35 AM »

Hi Everyone;

I gave up building my website for awhile because I got so frustrated with it, I did get somewhere though
                and I will show what I have done so far (it is still in progress and I am a newbie).

http://www.empowered4life.ws    (check it out you might find some opportunities there?)

I am back and am going to attempt to do somemore "construction" to the site, I have a html handbook
               printed out and will use that to attempt to build again.

Thanks Cindy Dumas

Be EmPowered

BrendaSue

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 11, 2005, 03:14:35 AM »

It was pretty easy, and I finally got it the way I want it. Let me know what you think!

http://www.brendasuesworld.ws

Take care,
Brenda Sue Cool
D Ross

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: July 11, 2005, 03:34:53 AM »

Roxanne,

Both of your sites are Real Cool! Cool

Mine is up and running finally at: http://www.goldthunder.ws

D ROSS
D Ross

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: July 11, 2005, 03:34:53 AM »

Thank You All,

for the words of encouragement. I'm just starting out so I'm not up to light speed yet but I'll get there with the help of all the nice people on this forum. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something to the effort soon.

Til then,

D ROSS
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: July 11, 2005, 03:34:53 AM »

I give you a thumbs up, Brenda. You did a fine job.

Wishing you top success,
Norma

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: July 11, 2005, 09:53:53 AM »

Great job Brenda!

Good luck to you!

KimB

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
R_Weiss

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 11, 2005, 11:39:17 AM »

Your website looks good so far.  Looks like you put in lot of work into it.

Rich

Rich Weiss
R_Weiss

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 11, 2005, 11:43:34 AM »

Great job Brenda

See you at the top

Rich

Rich Weiss
R_Weiss

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 11, 2005, 01:08:50 PM »

My new website is www.ironpier.ws

Once I got over the how to upload pictures it was easy.

I am still building the site by adding more products.  All I do is type up a description using ms word then copy/paste in html to web builder.

Rich

Rich Weiss
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: