May 13, 2024, 07:45:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457740 times)
B_Heeren

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2007, 04:19:56 PM »

hello

here is my first attempt

http://moneyandcashoninternet.ws/page2.html

let me now what you think

Grin
B Lewis

Going on vacation. again!!!

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 30, 2007, 05:31:00 AM »

Hi everyone,
I just got here today and I am looking forward to a new career. My name is Brad and my father showed this to me a few weeks ago and I was not too sure I wanted to try this, but after checking things out i think this is a great opportunity. I have already had a few hits from the banners I added to myspace.com. I am going full steam ahead. Thanks for my new lead on life.

Brad Cheesy
VanAmada

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 30, 2007, 05:31:00 AM »

hi... im from the philippines and new member... like everyone, im also hoping to earn an extra money for my family... tnx.... cheers..
VanAmada

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 30, 2007, 05:32:57 AM »

hi....we are just new here..hope we may learn how to buid a businness... Grin
Bryan Ellis

Don't Stop For Haters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: June 30, 2007, 05:32:57 AM »

;DHello to all.
My name is Bryan Ellis I joined the company 2 days ago June 27th 2007 and i reside in the Birmingham Alabama area. I plan to be a millionaire in a couple of years. I believe GDI is a very prepared vehicle for my journey. I invite you all into a friendship with me. I need more friends like you guys. People who actually wont settle for the 9-5 death race. People who want much more out of life and who would rather die trying to achieve financial freedom  than give up.
S Guttridge

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 30, 2007, 05:32:57 AM »

Hello Everyone , i'm a new member to GDI for almost a month now, i just joined the forum and it looks like a great place to find tools in helping the business grow .I know With time and dedication GDI is a for sure fire way to earn a residual income . Iv'e planted the seed in quite a few peoples ear but no sign ups yet. any new words of wisdom towards success would be appreciated.

Regards,

Steve
Liam Jenkinson

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 30, 2007, 05:35:02 AM »

I have currently have built my new website http://basicozbizinfo.ws and I advertise my GDI affiliate link on my catalogue! I am looking for some feedback on the design & layout, do you think it is eyecatching would people take notice of it etc? Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley
Kelvin Andrews

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: July 01, 2007, 01:55:12 AM »

Past week I began revamping my site, www.kelvinandrews.ws, simply burnt out for the moment, plus need to get some other things done.  I would like to set my page navigation menus along the left side and bottom of each page, anybody know a quick solution for this?  I intend to come back later and do some additional work on the site this weekend...

By the way comments/criticisms are welcome.

"-which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?  Lest haply, when he hath laid a foundation, and is not able to finish, all that behold begin to mock him, saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish"
D.P

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 01, 2007, 01:55:12 AM »

I never thought I'd be involved in any MLM system; however this one intrigues me-especially because of my love of the internet and all things computer.  I figured I had to give it a try.  However, I don't really know what to do next.  I have about 2000 potential leads I can plug in, but I haven't corresponded with all the people in this database.  Should I do custom snail mailings to them to invite them to respond, spend time on the phone with each-which seems to defeat the purpose of the 'no selling' hype, or just start sending invitations?  I"ve read the anti-spam materials and fully agree with avoiding making a pest of myself via e-mail.

Also, what's the best way to use the website features to publicize this system?  I welcome your suggestions.  I'm very intent on hitting the ground running.  If this really works, I want to acheive the most success possible. Thanks.

D. Patrick Wood
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: July 01, 2007, 01:57:51 AM »

Past week I began revamping my site, www.kelvinandrews.ws, simply burnt out for the moment, plus need to get some other things done.  I would like to set my page navigation menus along the left side and bottom of each page, anybody know a quick solution for this?  I intend to come back later and do some additional work on the site this weekend...

By the way comments/criticisms are welcome.

Yes you an HTML table to do this. You can do this from the site builder in HTML mode
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: July 01, 2007, 01:59:22 AM »

I have currently have built my new website http://basicozbizinfo.ws and I advertise my GDI affiliate link on my catalogue! I am looking for some feedback on the design & layout, do you think it is eyecatching would people take notice of it etc? Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley

Great start - keep going and add a few more pages Smiley
Steward Pacheco

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 01, 2007, 12:47:53 PM »

Its been a week and I have 3 people enrolled. For some that may be a little and others that may be alot, but for me it is a great way to start my week. If I had another business, I would have to practically beg my hot and warm market to join. I call it simpathy residual :-) only kidding. What I am trying to say is that I have watched a video that made alot of sence, introduced a product that everyone will want sooner or later, and that this product hade a unique feature "A new domain".

The company is not cheap as they share a good % of profits that go to the people working the business and for those who just want a website, they can offset the monthly cost by just referring 10 people. It's Win Win Win.

I was lead to this business via an ad and the video sold me. Much to my surprise, i was an animated video over 2 years ago and did not join. Hindsight is 20/20, well I am here for the rest of my future. Thank you Donna Brown for getting me started and giving me your valuable time. Your are right, this is a people business and I have only met Great People at GDI.

Sincerely
Steward (Tony) Pacheco Grin Smiley
D_Siat

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 02, 2007, 02:57:11 PM »

Hi everyone, my name is dee and I just joined a few hours ago and wanted to say hello to everyone and wish us all luck.

dee
S Renny

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 02, 2007, 05:23:39 PM »

Hi Everyone
I'am very excited about joining the team.  Grin
 Have A great day
 Susan R
WayneH

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 03, 2007, 04:43:53 AM »

Hello everyone,
I,m a newbie and I am looking forward to using the forum, and making some new friends at the same time!
WayneH.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: