May 15, 2024, 04:59:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457915 times)
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #405 on: August 17, 2007, 07:22:18 AM »

Hi!

Just joined today. I have never tried a business like this before. I'm a freelance web and graphic designer and I'm definetely going to use that for my advantage. But I have no sales skills whatsoever. I love the fact that you can really get creative with this type of business as far as advertising and recruiting is concerned. But, I'm horrible at approaching people to sell anything (even if I know it will benefit them). I guess that's why I was hesitant to join at first (the free-trial period sealed the deal)... Sooo I'm going to give it a try!! Any tips you want to share, please feel free to email me!

Thanks!!  Smiley

Kathryn V. Narvaez

Hi Kathryn and welcome to the GDI community.  Your skills in web and graphic design will come in handy.  I look forward to viewing your site when you have it up and running.  The forums are a great resource.  Also, one of our fellow GDI members put together a site which may offer you some assistance to get started.  http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html.  Take care and wish you much success.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
PaulineSaunal

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 17, 2007, 07:35:28 PM »

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle lili,il y a maintenant 24 heures que j'ai fait connaissances avec GDI,
et je suis très excité à l'idée de commencer ce business, pardonnez moi pour mon anglais assez pauvre,
je tenterais de faire de mon mieux à l'avenir!

Si par hasard il y a des membres français sur le forum,
je me ferais un plaisir de discuter du projet GDI avec vous,

J'espere faire énormément de rencontre ici, mais en attendant vos réponses,
je m'empresse de retourner lire les informations à propos de l'activité commerciale!

A bientôt

lili

Hello,

My name is lili,

It has been 24 hours since I have discovered GDI,
and I am very excited  with the idea of starting this business.
Forgive me for my rather poor English, I'll try to make my best in the future!

If by any chance there are French members on the forum,
I will be hnored to talk about the GDI project with you. 

I hope to make enormously meeting here, But while waiting for your answers,
I hasten to turn over to read information in connection with the commercial activity!

See you soon!

lili
ChaowaritO

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

My name is Ai.
Nice to meet you!

But how can I get my own downline?
Can anyone help me? Please.
I want more information to contact with anoter countries and all world-wide.

With respect, thankyou.
A Bahaman

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

Hello everyone!

I just came across this opportunity and I'm in my 7 day free trial period. Has anyone made any money during this time period? Is this hard to do? How do I become successful? I sent out 20 invitations this morning but only a few people might actually join? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Laura

Hi Laura, I also have jus joined in. Havealso sent 20 invites, so far only three came back with some questions which I find difficult to answer. Wish some help can be secured. ABahaman
ChaowaritO

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

Greeting... Nice to meet you!
I'm new here....
If it possible, Can anyone teach me or give me some information to contact with all other country.
How can I write ADS?
My english skill's not good enough.
How can I success?
please healp me.
Thanks...
J_Rush

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

Hi my name is Jeremy new to this forum just want to say hi  Wink
JudithYoung

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

Hello everyone

I am happy to be here...I know to build a business takes time and I am ready and willing to take up the challenge. I wish you all the success
All the best
Judith
CarolineJoubert

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

moi je suis caroline du quebec et je comprend absolument rien a GDI alors si quelqu'un qui parle français peut m'aider ecriver moi car je vais bientot me suprimer sur se site carolinejoubert@cgocable.ca Inscrit depuis pres de 3 semaine et rien ne bouge.
Susan Boston

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

Hi I am Susan,
I am new to GDI although I have known about the business for a long time. I have seen it over and over. I have tried some other businesses on the Internet and so far gotten no where with them. I went with GDI because of the reputation. It is nice to meet everyone.

Susan
Bill Matthews

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

Hello. Does anyone here have any ideas about how to place a signature on my postings or on my GDI web site?

Thanks

Bill Smiley
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: August 19, 2007, 02:24:27 PM »

Hello. Does anyone here have any ideas about how to place a signature on my postings or on my GDI web site?

Thanks

Bill Smiley

Hi Bill,
If you are inquiring about adding a signature to your postings as I have done, click on your profile tab.  Then go to Forum Profile info.  Here you can upload a photo, add your location, include your birthdate, share your website address and personalize your signature.  Hope this was of help to you.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #416 on: August 19, 2007, 02:29:34 PM »

Hi I am Susan,
I am new to GDI although I have known about the business for a long time. I have seen it over and over. I have tried some other businesses on the Internet and so far gotten no where with them. I went with GDI because of the reputation. It is nice to meet everyone.

Susan

Hi Susan and welcome to GDI.  I believe you will enjoy your involvement in this network.  If you have any questions along the way, please remember to revisit these forums as they offer a wealth of information.  You are never alone.  If you can't find what you are looking for just ask.  The GDI members are always willing to provide assistance.  I wish you much success in your endeavor. 

Paula

Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #417 on: August 19, 2007, 02:33:12 PM »

Hi my name is Jeremy new to this forum just want to say hi  Wink

Hi Jeremy and welcome aboard.  Are you new to GDI or just the forum?  Either way, the forums are a great way to familiarize yourself with the business.  I believe you will agree that there is a great deal of information here once you have the opportunity to look around.  Take care and good luck with your endeavors.
Paula

Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #418 on: August 19, 2007, 02:36:44 PM »

Greeting... Nice to meet you!
I'm new here....
If it possible, Can anyone teach me or give me some information to contact with all other country.
How can I write ADS?
My english skill's not good enough.
How can I success?
please healp me.
Thanks...
Hi ChaowaritO,

Welcome to GDI.  The following is a website that was put together to assist people with questions such as yours.  It is called, GDI Made Easy.  It offers suggestions on sample emails, advertisements, phone scripts and letters.  Within this site is another site called Wealth 411.  It too can offer much assistance.  Hope this helps you. http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html.  Take care.

Paula

Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: August 19, 2007, 03:58:08 PM »

Hi All

Please have a look at my site let me know what you think www.jeremyrush.ws

Regards
JR  Wink

Hi JR,
I feel you have made a good effort with your site.  However, I have dilemmas.  First, you state it is not a "get rich quick scheme."  Then on another note, you say "pay bills immediately" and "get out of debt immediately."  I fear that people will read this information and resort to the conclusion that it is a scheme.  Mostly because you are not willing to provide a name to the system or reveal vital information that people may want in order to research the product.  Secondly, I do not know of a system that will do such a thing.  PLEASE forgive my ignorance.  Then you go on to state people can have a free website with the GDI banner below.  Is this advertising correctly?  I do appologize if I am not reading things correctly.  However, I believe I have relayed what I feel others may see upon reaching your site.  Lastly, there are some grammer errors that you may want to address.  I wish you all the best and may your endeavors be fulfilled.
Paula
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 06:37:53 AM by Paula Nernberg » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: