May 17, 2024, 11:40:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 898087 times)
Steven Nimmo

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: April 18, 2006, 05:46:30 PM »

Hi All, Started today. I'm from MA. USA
InstaEZ P

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 18, 2006, 11:18:51 PM »

And my name is InstaEZ P and I'm from the Arctic !  The P stands for PolarBear, SOOOOO,

You can call me Insta or You can call me EZ(cause I am), or You can call me Polar, or You can call me Bear

OR You can call me PolarBear !  This is a test of your kindness !  Roll Eyes
ATartar

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: April 19, 2006, 08:12:05 AM »

DANIEL, I`m romanian too. Contact me and we`ll talk
ATartar

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: April 19, 2006, 08:12:05 AM »

Hello
this is my first week in GDI and i start to really like this bussines. Grin

Robert A1

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: April 19, 2006, 08:12:05 AM »

Thanks for welcoming me to GDI,I hope i have a great time making money here !  Cool
LisaWestberg

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 19, 2006, 06:36:49 PM »

Hi,

I thought that i would pop in and say hello, i joined today and I am looking forwards to working with this. I am going to be off to a slow start..but i will get it soon. I have 3 children 2 boys and one baby girl. my boys are in school and I stay home with my baby. I was looking around the internet and i came across this and thought why not. I have done a work at home business before and i got burnt so, I am little worried. Like most people I can't afford to get burnt again.

But I am open minded and i will try anything once.

Cheesy  bye for now.
lisa.
Konstantin Boyandin

"Internet has all the gold"

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: April 20, 2006, 05:59:24 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm Konstantin, and I live in Russian Federation, in Novosibirsk ("the heart of Siberia"). I would be very grateful for pieces of advice about GDI startup and promotion ideas.

My skills: I translate from Russian to English and vice versa (technical texts, fiction/poetry etc); I am a writer; I also play piano, like making photoes; I am a Web programmer, as well.

Good luck and prosperous future to all the GDI colleagues.

By the way, are there plans to make a Russian translation of the GDI resources?

With all respect,

Konstantin
TinaF1

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: April 21, 2006, 07:38:41 AM »

Hi all members!!!

My name is Tina and I am from Denmark. I had just signed up today, but if I have to find out of this system I really need all your helps.

I can not find out of anything, so I need that one of you will be nice to help me from beginning, from log in, how I can put my friends to system, how I make money etc.

I am looking forward to hear from someone there have the time to help me. Thank you all for reading my letter, and to these people there will help me.

Kind Regards
Tina
KeesDaalmans

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: April 21, 2006, 12:58:35 PM »

Hello everyone.

My name is Max Cotruta and I'm from a small country called Moldova. I'm glad to be part of GDI. My country is poor so an extra income for me and my family would be great! I'm new to this kind of thing and any help from you guys would be highly appreciated. Also I'd like to thank Kees Daalmans for reffering me to this site, if it waren't for him I wouldn't be here. Wink

Hi Max,

Welcome in our downline. You have a very good upline and we will give you all the support to succeed.

Best Wishes,

Kees Daalmans
Chris D

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 22, 2006, 12:50:27 AM »

lets get our team rockin!!!

globalchris

Reach for the stars!!!
DDanielle

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: April 22, 2006, 12:50:41 AM »

Hi Everyone,
I just joined today and am very anxious to get started.  If any of you have advice, I have an ear.  I am (i'm sure along with everyone else) very excited, yet a little skeptical.  In my world (not sure about yours) anything that looks to good to be true, probably is! BUT, this caught my eye as being different and made alot of sense. So, good luck to all of you and lets keep our fingers crossed.   Wink
See you at the TOP!!!!!
Danielle
Louis_Esquivel

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 22, 2006, 12:50:41 AM »

Hello everyone!

Just signed up today for the 7 day trial.  I'm kick'n the tires, checking things out.  Hope to learn how to market this product online from some of the more seasoned members.

Have a great day/night

Louis

VirajK

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: April 23, 2006, 07:40:10 AM »

i'm a newly joined member to GDI from sri lanka. this is very new to sri lanka and i need to know the cheques which we recieve from the GDI, owns to which bank? can we cash those easily?
TimothyWallace

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 23, 2006, 03:54:58 PM »

Hi,  My Name Is Mr. Wallace.  I Have One ?  What Is The New Conference Call Number And Pin#.     Smiley     
AMiller

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 23, 2006, 08:16:26 PM »

My name is Alicia, and I've just joined the team, I'm looking forward in starting my business, I've done it all from Prepaid Legal to Carlton Sheets, and I haven't really made any significant money. I see that this busines have potential so wish me luck....has anybody here made any money? well hope to see you all to the top and you know I'll be asking questions/.

ALicia
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: