May 18, 2024, 12:58:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1035115 times)
MNicdao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1485 on: June 01, 2006, 05:30:54 PM »

It seems that everyone is moving away from the original ws. site once they joined.By this i mean everyone seems to build their own website to recruit prospects. Think about it how did you find out about GDI is it one of the main GDI affiliate site? If it is, that recruited you isn`t it? That means it work, so why re-invent the wheel.
Stick to the original i say because it has already proven that it work. 

Manuel
JQuisumbing

View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: June 02, 2006, 12:09:39 AM »

hi rob & BMaestas,

did some changes on www.quisumbing.ws

check out life matters.

johann
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1487 on: June 02, 2006, 08:48:16 AM »

hi rob & BMaestas,

check out life matters.

johann

Awesome - good stuff!
S Ken

View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: June 02, 2006, 11:17:44 AM »

My website is up and running, however I am about to make some drastic changes. Could I get some critique please? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

http://www.ksherwin.ws

Ken
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1489 on: June 02, 2006, 04:14:42 PM »

hi all...

check out these websites...

www.pardodetavera.ws
www.casacana.ws
www.quisumbing.ws

johann

Johan,
I liked your sites (the first 2 as I haven't looked at the tyhird yet. Your did a great job with your color contrasting. I do have one question, Why do you have a generic link to the members area sign in page? Are you trying to lose your customer? I'm not quite sure why you used that   

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
JQuisumbing

View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: June 02, 2006, 08:47:18 PM »

hi john philips,

i placed that link there for my purpose... and so that i don't always have to type it out when ever i want to go to it. but i see your point, thanks for pointing it out.

johann
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1491 on: June 03, 2006, 12:38:44 AM »

My website is up and running, however I am about to make some drastic changes. Could I get some critique please? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

http://www.ksherwin.ws

Ken

Nice work Ken Smiley A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones -  too true!
TerryM

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: June 03, 2006, 08:28:04 AM »

my website 3 pages at

www.t-manning.ws 

please check it out and sign my guestbook, and tell me what you think of it.

thanks Terry
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1493 on: June 03, 2006, 09:51:37 AM »

my website 3 pages at

www.t-manning.ws 

please check it out and sign my guestbook, and tell me what you think of it.

thanks Terry

Hi Terry -  another great start. You need to pay more attention to the spacing between the individual components so the page flows better. Also you should rename the menu item page2 and page3 to something that would entice a surfer to click there.
Best
Rod
Paul Page

View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: June 04, 2006, 04:52:30 PM »

www.lancing.ws
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1495 on: June 04, 2006, 10:00:03 PM »

Paul this a start but with only afffiliate links on the page you are probably not going
to get much traffic. Sorry you need text about your subject matter.
BMaestas

EntertainmentFamily.WS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1496 on: June 05, 2006, 05:41:13 PM »

not to mention you had 4 text only google ads on the top of your home page (affiliation w/google is awesome but) you are selling a home based business and the title of the four ads when I logged on said
ad 1-A Real Home Business
ad 2-You're An Idiot
ad 3-I was scammed 34 times
99% of these websites are scams
and of course they linked to some other business not yours.

that is why I dont put those kind of ads on my first page.

Join the Family...    The Entertainment Family WebSite!!!
BMaestas

EntertainmentFamily.WS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1497 on: June 05, 2006, 05:41:13 PM »

hi rob & BMaestas,

check out life matters.

johann

Well done! Keep it going, Johann.

I think Manuel Nicdao made a good point or I only heard what I wanted to. I became a GDI member when I watched the movie it wasn't anything anyone else said to me. In fact my upline has sent me 1 communication and that was to only sell my more crap. I truly believe getting future entrepenuers to view gdi's presentations video and website.ws/yourname/hosting  will cement the road they will want to take to reach success. In the mean time I took my greatest interest and made a site around it and advertise gdi along the way it is absolutely amazing how this is bringing people to my site. I am succeeding in 2 ways I am building relationships with Great Entertainers that, thanks to my websites abilities, I will be working with for years to come. Secondly people with an interest need a website to talk about their interests. I am here to fascilitate their needs! If they are interested I will write more than once I will work with them to showcase thier interests and to become successfull in a way that is right for them.

dont reinvent the wheel or try to invent a better mouse trap go with what you know be yourself find your interest and bring others like you into your circle of .ws friends work with others and you will succeed. remember it is not sign up today retire tomorrow but as the WWW grows and you maintain visibility on the web you WILL inevitably build the downline of freedom! YOu know when someone is on the level with you it is easier to be on the level when you are being yourself. LIke to skate then get other skaters sites so they can brag on their latest crashes or conquests. You name the interest and you will find a million like minded websurfers wanting to talk about it in thier own way. their is roughly 6 BILLIION people on the planet see where I am going with this.

Join the Family...    The Entertainment Family WebSite!!!
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1498 on: June 05, 2006, 05:49:01 PM »

not to mention you had 4 text only google ads on the top of your home page (affiliation w/google is awesome but) you are selling a home based business and the title of the four ads when I logged on said
ad 1-A Real Home Business
ad 2-You're An Idiot
ad 3-I was scammed 34 times
99% of these websites are scams
and of course they linked to some other business not yours.

that is why I dont put those kind of ads on my first page.

Hello,

Google Adsense is extremely lucrative for any Website that receives a lot of visitors. There is also a description along with the title of the ads. I see your point; however, you could be missing out on some serious money not using them. I use Yahoo Ads on my Website which are similar to Google and right now these ads are paying my house payment.

Nicole
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 05:50:40 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
GauravC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1499 on: June 05, 2006, 05:57:22 PM »

Hi,

My name is Gaurav Chitnis and I am fairly new to GDI and I have just put up my new .ws website. It's called http://www.cybermoney.ws

I have tried my best to keep my visitors on my website as far as possible by placing most of GDI's content on my website. Please let me know what you guys think about it. Recommendations are welcome.

Regards,

Gaurav.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: