May 02, 2024, 06:24:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help looking for a Sponsor or Team  (Read 2889 times)
AndreFoster

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2012, 11:40:40 AM »

Hello Everyone

I just cancelled my GDI Subscription because my sponsor just quit and the rest of my upline was not active so I am looking for a better group to work with or a good sponsor that I can interact with through either Skype or Mikogo. Since I’m new to internet marketing I just don’t know where to really start. But I do know Traffic Exchanges and Free Classified don’t work atleast not for me.
If there is a sponsor out there that is personable and willing to actually train me to work GDI successfully so I can help others, then please contact me. I need help in making perfect sense of GDI so I can be a part of it and be a success.

Thank you,
Andre Foster
email: kemotalk@gmail.com
Cell: 818-271-7111
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 11:27:56 AM »

Andre, it is members like yourself that make me feel compelled to reach out and let anyone who reads your post understand that we are here if you just ask. I have continued to coach our members and will make contact with you shortly. Yet, we have spoken and you are on the right path in this journey.

If anyone who needs support and I mean hands on. Just contact me day or night and we will get that support to you. It is all about not leaving anyone alone and making this GDI foundation make a difference for everyone who was bold enough to give in a look.

I hope to bring life back into our GDI forum and make it a point to get all my inner group to take action and leave the words to those who only sit by and allow no growth.

We are hear and all you have to do is ask.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: