May 02, 2024, 05:01:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: first payout  (Read 2907 times)
BenMaassen

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2011, 12:01:01 PM »

hi people.
i've a question about my first payout.

i think i had seen a video that says you have to get a minimum people before they can deposit any money.
i mean you need 10 people to register with your referal before they can give you your money, so if you have premium and got 5 people in the same week than you get 200 dollar bonus but they can't give you the money because you don't have bring in 10 people

is this true?

regards

bentheman

p.s.

i hope you guys understand, i'm from the netherlands and i can't speak english
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 09:50:42 AM »

Hello Ben

I think you've got a few things mixed up (correct me if I'm wrong).

To receive your monthly commissions you must have earned at least $10. There are different minimum earning requirements for each payment method. If you have chosen to receive your monthly commission through PayPal or AlertPay, the minimum is $10. Receiving commissions through Check is $25 and through Bank Wire (money goes straight into your bank account), $50.

The bonus referral program is not related to your commissions in any way. What you get from the bonus referral program is "bonus money". You still need to complete some tasks before you are able to participate in the bonus referral program, whether you have Premium membership or not, see: GDI Bonus Referral Program Requirements

You do not get $200 for bringing in 5 people, that would take 10 people. You will receive $100 for 5 people, but again you can only participate in this bonus program once you have completed the tasks listed in the link above.

You do NOT have to meet the minimum payout for your payment method with the bonus referral program, so you will not have to get 10 people to receive your bonus money.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: