May 19, 2024, 09:02:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1212783 times)
Moazzam C

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: June 08, 2008, 10:05:03 AM »

Hi ...

This is Moazzam .. I am 21, living in Karachi, Pakistan. Just joined GDI 3 days ago .. Excited to be here..

Searching for some help setting up a third party DNS to my GDI Domain .. Any one here can help ?
Vicentiu P

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: June 08, 2008, 03:06:03 PM »

My name is Vicentiu. I am new in GDI. I have great expectations from this business.
I think GDI is the best opportunity for my financial future.

Regards to my upline.  Smiley
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #572 on: June 09, 2008, 01:42:54 PM »

Hi All!

My name is Tim and I am from Iowa. This is about my 100th try at a home business and I
hope this one is as good as I've heard! Undecided

Hello Tim,

and welcome to the GDI community. This is indeed one of the best online money making opportunities out there. Do it right and you will have the success that you seek and you deserve.

To our mutual success,
Izabella

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
DonaldGarton

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 10, 2008, 12:46:59 PM »

Shocked Hello everyone my name is Donald and I'm from Maryland and I would like to say that I'm glad to a part of such a large family and hope to talk to as many of you as possible in the coming years...  Cheesy
Laura Williams

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 11, 2008, 11:51:24 AM »

Hello, my name is Laura and I currently live in York, Pa. I decided to give GDI a try after my bosses at a certain motorcycle manufacturing plant, told me that I made a great admin assistant. So great that they couldn't hire me on because there would be no one to replace me (bs) and after saving the company many dollars by finding and fixing software mistakes along with getting an entire department updated pc's and my wonderful bosses giving someone else ( a guy) the credit for it.

So fed up with corporate America I want to be my own boss and recruit some of my coworkers !

Looking forward to developing many friendships here.
AngelaAllen

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 11, 2008, 11:51:24 AM »

Smiley My name is Angela Allen I'm from Atlanta GA Im happy to be here. Cheesy
Luciano_A

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 11, 2008, 11:51:24 AM »

Hi, welcome to all in GDI. Just wondering if someone can help me get started in this thing. Just not sure how to begin. Thanks! Luc.
RochaR

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 11, 2008, 11:51:24 AM »

Hola Grin alguien que hable espaņol y tambien sea principiantes, quiero saber como conseguir correos para prospectos gratis!.. saludos!

Hola me llamo Mario Gabard, soy de Montevideo Uruguay

Hola yo tambien estoy interesado en ello, sera que ya has investigado algo al respecto y me puedes ayudar. Gracias.
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #578 on: June 12, 2008, 02:56:23 PM »

Smiley My name is Angela Allen I'm from Atlanta GA Im happy to be here. Cheesy

Hello Angela,

and welcome to the GDI community. Nice to have you here.

If you have questions, just browse down the topics and you just might find the answer. If not, just start a new topic on that and we will try to answer your questions.

Kind regards,
Izabella

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
Cs4u Inc

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 12, 2008, 02:56:24 PM »

Hi, I'm Lynes and I am a newby from the gulf coast of Florida. I don't know how savvy it is to just post a message here without an invitation, (I still can't find the post button,) lol, but I am glad I found the reply! I believe I have found the best online source for growing a legitimate business here with GDI, and I am very please with the opportunity this company offers. Just to have access to all this is truly amazing. I hope to have a long and successful relationship with GDI, I think it's the next best thing on the internet, besides eBay! lol ...
But everyone realizes I think that if you want to really build a good on-line business, you need to have a website! I will give you, and everyone else at GDI a FREE Website just for going to mine, and looking at what I have to offer! www.ClickShop4U.com
Thank you,
and have a great day!
Lynes Lynes@CS4U.ws
Sandra Parsons

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 14, 2008, 05:59:23 AM »

I am new and my head is aching, I am having trouble figuring things out, looking for answers: How do I forward my domain to my GDI info page as suggested in my sign up page? My initial sponsor has refused to help me "too busy".
I'm from Canada and looking for Canadians, too.
I am anxious to get this going and maybe I am trying too hard.
Thanks in advance for any advise/suggestions anyone will share with me.

Sandra
TimBarker

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 14, 2008, 05:59:26 AM »

Hello GDI family. My name is Tim and I am from Pennsylvania.  I am just getting started here so I have no website to post yet. I am still reading everything I can and trying to absorb all this new info.  Hope everyone is doing well here.  Thank you and goodnight! (or good morning depending on where you live  Wink  )
Luis CarlosV

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 14, 2008, 05:59:27 AM »

Hello Chip,

Thank you for your welcoming to this great trip. I just wanted to ask you fro help....I know this is a chain and from EL Salvador and I have been trying to contact my 5 upline people and I could not get an answer from them and I need to create my robot to start helping people like me that we are interested to reach or financial freedom....

Could you please help me with this situation? sorry to use this way to ask for help but I think we are here to help each other....

Looking for comments....
PaulaJansen

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 14, 2008, 05:59:27 AM »

Hello everyone!

I am a new GDI member and I look forward to kicking this off!

Paula
WhittakerB

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 14, 2008, 06:04:44 AM »

Wink Hi, brand new here.  Joined many MLM's in the past - never did much with them.
     Got one sign-up here, but am confused as to how to keep them interested and
     working on their own downline.  Are they getting letters?  Reminders?  What
     auto-responders do I have already without buying any?  Got any motivation
     to share?  BW   Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: