May 02, 2024, 06:52:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: MLM
a - 0 (0%)
b - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MLM  (Read 3217 times)
Randy Fewkes

View Profile
MLM
« on: December 12, 2011, 04:09:11 PM »

I am a week new to GDI and am excited.    However i must say that GDIs program is VERY similiar to Amways sponsering etc. I did Amway twice and was nowhere near successful.  The first time i was in for about 2-3 years the other about the same.   My concern is, will i have the same issues with GDI as i did Amway.   One of the biggest tapes functions etc, which all cost money that i did not have and were "taught" to almost sell your soul to buy tapes and get to these major functions which were every other month which were $200+ a ticket not mention lodging, food, gas etc., which is why my ONE downline quit b/c they including me could not afford these "optional" tools.  I was SOOO stoked after seeing the Amway plan, but could hardly sponser pple as the "A" word was poison and pple would not give me the time of day. I did meet some of the big wigs in Amway that was cool.   Anyway, if anyone can relate or has ANY comments on this issue you can email me at randyfewkes@peoplepc.com , id LUV to hear them!

Randy
DSmith4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 09:48:10 AM »

One major problem i found with this (bear in mind im still on trial) is that the emails are set up like viruses. Everyone i email replies thinking i have a virus. The fact that your taken to the payment screen BEFORE you start your trial period puts people off that get past the movie and sign up process. People also thing its a scam. I wont be continuing this at the current rate. My friend has signed up and he cant get anyone either and were talking about real life friends here aswell as online friends. The website builder is also confusing and makes editing already published text a nightmare.
I got emails from the upline yes but they havent actually helped with any tips so far more of just "welcome to the team and thanks for the money" kinda thing. If you have to start up a full on business just to attract people then it just shows how bad the website is at advertising itself...that you need to get peoples trust before they would consider it. Sad
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 01:33:19 PM »

I am a week new to GDI and am excited.    However i must say that GDIs program is VERY similiar to Amways sponsering etc. I did Amway twice and was nowhere near successful.  The first time i was in for about 2-3 years the other about the same.   My concern is, will i have the same issues with GDI as i did Amway.   One of the biggest tapes functions etc, which all cost money that i did not have and were "taught" to almost sell your soul to buy tapes and get to these major functions which were every other month which were $200+ a ticket not mention lodging, food, gas etc., which is why my ONE downline quit b/c they including me could not afford these "optional" tools.  I was SOOO stoked after seeing the Amway plan, but could hardly sponser pple as the "A" word was poison and pple would not give me the time of day. I did meet some of the big wigs in Amway that was cool.   Anyway, if anyone can relate or has ANY comments on this issue you can email me at randyfewkes@peoplepc.com , id LUV to hear them!

Randy

Randy the key to any platform is to understand how to master navigation before you can even start to explpain it to others. Then keeping in your mind this is a tool to support your business. What are you passionate about. That is what you creat a  blog and write about. Sharing valid information with people. Then you will build a following who each person will have gained a trust bond. That is how you create  more members.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: