May 17, 2024, 04:06:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 898278 times)
SJerome

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: July 12, 2006, 04:18:16 PM »

Hello, I am Jerome. I am a new member of GDI.  I am doing all I can to learn about GDI. I had seen their ads in the past but I never paid attention.  Had I known it was this much fun and and user friendly, I would had joined earlier. Now that I know better I will help spread the word.

Have a nice day.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1036 on: July 12, 2006, 10:57:36 PM »

Well hello Jerome,
and welcome. It is very nice to see that you have much to offer the forum. We look foward to people
like you. Wink You should be able to reach the mountain top with the good spirit you bring to us.
I hope you go far, and do well. You have come to the right place, also if you do have any questions
later you can find many answers here. The more you read the better you get. Have a nice day Jerome.

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
HEATHER B

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 13, 2006, 09:52:52 AM »

Hello all!

I just got started 2 days ago and am a little bit rusty!

I'm sure I'll be calling on you guys for help at some point.

For now everything has been done online while I wait for my little girl to lose the chicken pox.

I'm glad to have found something so straightforward and simple! As long as you do something with it you will have a downline!

I can't see any reason for anyone who views the presentation to NOT join!

Please feel free to send me any "beginner tips"!

Thanks!

Heather
Toni_L

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: July 13, 2006, 09:52:52 AM »

hello, my name is tony i am spanish from some beautiful islands called , the canary islands i am  new here i am very excited . i cant wait to make other people become part of this important compamy. It is really amazing to see how well peole are getting on around here, nice to meet u all
and wish me good luck! lol
LiD

View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: July 13, 2006, 09:52:52 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I am thrilled and determined to find this forum. It is pretty cool to know that I am not the only one in GDI  Cheesy

Looking forward to learning new marketing technique from y'all

Sincerely,
Daniel  Cool
ThomasinaHinds

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: July 13, 2006, 09:52:52 AM »

HI, EVERYONE:

I'M EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY AND WILL AFFILLIATE IT WITH MY EXISTING BUINESS'S I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NEW WAY TO REACH PEOPLE AND GOD HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYER, SO PRAY THIS WORKS FOR ME, AND I'M BLESSING EVERYONE'S DAY AS TO A PRAYER THAT WE ALL SUCCEED IN THIS AND SHOW THIS TO ALL THAT WILL BE WILLING TO GIVE IT A CHANCE...

GOD BLESS,
Thomasina
GaryR2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1041 on: July 13, 2006, 04:52:22 PM »

Hello to all members,

I'm a new member to GDI, who has joined recently. My name is Gary and it is a pleasure being here, hoping to do wonderful things together. This is an open invitation to all, I'm open to suggestions, constructive suggestions that is.

Regards,

Gary. Cheesy

Gary Reddock
Carol Bullard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1042 on: July 13, 2006, 04:52:53 PM »

Hi, my name is Carol. I just signed up. Anybody got any ideas as to how to up the anti in getting started?
Oh, I am in the Southeast, Charlotte region.
I saw a magneticsign on a car stayathomegetrich, which is what led me to GDI. His name is Tim Sebert. I have been trying to contact him, but to no avail. If anyone knows his email please send it.

carol bullard
Prophetic Destiny...Everybody has one!
John_J

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: July 13, 2006, 04:52:53 PM »

Hello all John here and new to GDI.  I am here in Lake County, Illinois.  This seems to be the way to go for MLM, now we will just have to see how this pans out.
Peter Mulligan

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 13, 2006, 04:52:53 PM »

Hello from County Cavan, Ireland.
I have been here for just a week and I am well impressed.
Sent out 30 emails last night and so far I have got 4 hits.
System is the best I have come across on the internet.
Let the fun begin (and the money come in).
Any more Irish out there?.

Regards
Peter. Wink
ToddR

View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: July 13, 2006, 04:59:22 PM »

Hello everyone,  I am a brand new member as of today.  This seems like a very good opportunity, I look forward to putting forth 100% effort.
JeremyAragon

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: July 13, 2006, 09:25:06 PM »

Jsut wondering maybe we could get together and join forces! Cool
DionisioColon

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: July 13, 2006, 09:25:36 PM »

Thank you for the opportunity to share this great website, I'm glad I could get in.  By now I need help to develope and understand all the application I can do with this webpage.
JeremyAragon

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 13, 2006, 09:29:02 PM »

My name is Jeremy Aragon, I just joined last week and already have three people in my downline! This biz is great it sells itself, anybody wanna chat and share tips and advice hit me up or jsut pm me! Grin
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 09:30:04 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Cara W

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 14, 2006, 09:45:47 AM »

Hey Jeremy,
I'm new too...just a couple of days, and I got my first downline today.  What's working for you?  Have your recruits been personal contacts/friends?  What tools are you using?
Sounds like you're very motivated!

Thanks!  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: