May 03, 2024, 07:34:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274405 times)
Thiago Sampaio

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 02, 2008, 02:14:59 PM »

Hello!

How do you respond to "Admit One" (Step 01)?

I have a small problem. Whenever a person puts the data in the "ticket information" and I step information for it ... They are not interested ... I believe I'm doing something wrong!

Can you give me some advice on how to respond to request?

Thank you!
SallyLobo

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 05, 2008, 04:58:05 AM »

Hello everyone. Have you noticed the "new live chat"  button to the left on our main menu? I really think this is a cool tool that we can use to get in contact with our up and downline. Having a one-on-one chat or even a group chat can be very encouraging for our affiliates. Has anybody actually used it? If so, what are your opinions on it? My upline is very bad when it comes to responding my emails. I hope to see some members in this live chat to get some questions answered. But I will definitely use this function with my downline. I think it can make a huge impact if you can be available for any questions your downline may have. I hope you guys take advantage of this function as well.

Have a great one everyone!!! Grin
VoytM

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 05, 2008, 07:49:54 PM »

Hello,
I'm new to GDI, the problem that I can't seem to fix is when putting my own name servers in the "Advanced" box, my domain is forwarded to http://website.ws.
Does anyone have the answer to what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks...Voyt
Warren Schliep

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 07, 2008, 01:00:40 PM »

Hi. Can your domain name be changed? If yes then how do you do it and how much does it cost? Thankyou for your time and help. Warren
YogiC

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 07, 2008, 01:00:42 PM »

Hi. I just signed on for the trial period yesterday.  I've never built a website before and am new to all of this.  A couple of questions:  1) I chose a name at random to try 'site builder' with and don't like the domain name that I chose.  Is it possible for me to change it while I'm still in the trial period.  I would also like to change my Username and contact email address if possible.  Thanks for your help ! 
Lopez Carlos

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2008, 01:42:54 PM »

quote author=S_Proescholdt link=topic=10746.msg23231#msg23231 date=1194075209]
Hi my name is Stephanie.
 I am new here, but it dawned on me that we are going to be seeing some copycats to the GDI system, and I sure hope that GDI will always be able to be if not one step, then several steps ahead of them.  Luckily, not all countries are like most Americans, meaning most can read and speak English.  However the sooner GDI is able to make all it has to offer in many languages. Or get some kind of translator button...lol ... funny I know... the better it will be. 

I have family in China, and most of my neighbors around here speak Spanish, many of them do not even speak English.  I am signing up my father and my sister today, and they both live in China.  They work for one of the biggest import export companies in China.  And so I was just wondering if GDI has any thing in the workings for China. China has 1.3 billion people I hope we are ready. 

Anyways... you know the saying. Build it and they will come!   

Thank You for building something worth being a part of GDI ! I am happy to be here.  Grin
DavidAschenbrenner

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 11, 2008, 01:21:55 PM »

Does WS offer domains by the yr.
Godaddy is selling WS domain names for $14.95/yr.
Can these be forwarded?
 Huh
mack88
« Reply #262 on: June 11, 2008, 08:43:39 PM »

Does WS offer domains by the yr.
Godaddy is selling WS domain names for $14.95/yr.
Can these be forwarded?
 Huh

Hello David,

You're right, Go Daddy is selling .ws domain names at 14.95? per year.  It's just a domain name and can be forwarded using their services.  As a GDI Affiliate, you cannot purchase just a domain name, the $10 per month that you pay goes towards a website, hosting, email account, etc.  That's the difference.  It's much more than a domain name.  There's a business opportunity as well.  You become a reseller of .ws domain names

You can as a customer, purchase a GDI domain name on a yearly basis, but not as an affiliate.  You would have to go to the corporate website and purchase it outright.  You will not receive hosting, email addresses, website templates, etc.  You would have to purchase the add-on  seperately.  In my opinion, it simply pays to be an affiliate.

Hope this info helps...

Frank
Jeff M1

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 18, 2008, 03:39:31 AM »

I went through the sign-up process as a new GDI member today, and when I was customizing the front page of my site attempting to upload the photo from my hard drive, there was a website error.  Further attempts made me call it quits for now (since it's after hours and too soon for my domain / blog to be set up.

Would I have to phone support in Carlsbad tomorrow to find out if it went through OK?  I'm unable to get back to that particular screen.
Also: Is it necessary to even upload a photo to begin with or can that spot remain blank on the finished page?
Barry_D

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 21, 2008, 01:19:17 PM »

Undecided  hi ev 1 i'm a newbie and having a hard time right now.when i press the url for 50,000 leads i end up at file extensions. no where to go from there. Can any 1 help me out here? thank you
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: June 23, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »

Hello Warren Schliep,

Yes you can change your username. When you sign in scrool down to the section that
says Change Username. This is found to the left of your screen. Also other things are found
there like Domains. Click on these links for your change.

Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
GregT

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 27, 2008, 04:43:35 PM »

My domain is forwarding all url request to the ws.movie page.

Does anyone know how to turn that off.

Thanks
crusade2wealth
« Reply #267 on: June 28, 2008, 04:12:07 AM »

My domain is forwarding all url request to the ws.movie page.

Does anyone know how to turn that off.

Thanks

Greg,

1.  Login to your GDI Control Panel at www.website.ws/members
2.  Click on "Domains" which is located on the left side of page
3.  Click on "Change DNS"
4.  Choose the "Domain Forwarding" radio button
5.  Change url to whatever website you want your domain to point to...

Hope this helps you and anyone who didn't know

Frank

p.s.  The best way to learn your GDI business and your GDI Members Area is to log in and simply click around to learn the business that you own.  It is impossible to break it.  However, it is possible to change a few settings, so make sure you recall your steps.  Maybe take a few note as you're getting to know your member's area.

CasterV

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 29, 2008, 04:13:25 PM »

Can someone who has tried GDI and cancelled their service before the trial period ended, rejoin again with that same sponsor but use a different username? Would they have to wait 14 days? If they came back do they have to use the same domain name?  Grin
MauricioM

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 30, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »

Hello everyone, I just started with GDI and wanted to know if there are any followup letters or autoresponders for the spanish community.

Thank you

Mauricio

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: