May 03, 2024, 05:55:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing Methods/Ideas  (Read 157939 times)
RobW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:09 AM »

i was looking in the yellow pages yesterday and i noticed that a lot of companys don`t have there own website.
i was thinking about getting in contact with them to offer them there own website and domain name and every other geat thing you get with GDI.
what does everybody think about that,would it be alright to do or would it be classed as spam.
please let me know.

I think it is a great idea. I am going to do that myself now that you have given me the idea!

Rob
RobW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:09 AM »

Another idea - go to www.yahoo.com and click on groups.  Search the groups for work at home message boards that will allow advertising posts.  Post DAILY on these boards.  Before you start this, set up one of your .ws email addresses to use only for this as you will get lots of spam and lots of messages from other members of the board. 

Great idea, especially the part about setting up a separate email address. I've made the mistake in the past of using my main email for everything and no matter how well I try to filter things into folders, it's time consuming and messy and ineffective. Multiple email addresses for specific things is a huge time-saver.

Rob
RoyKeiser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: April 12, 2008, 07:27:15 AM »

Ok I am new but I have some questions first does anyone know if its ok to advertise the DVD's on ebay and only charge to cover the cost of shipping and cost of placing the ad. I thought of this as a way to get leads.

Second has anyone ever heard of spiderweb marketing I have looked into their program and the claim is they can help you promote your GDI business but when you fill out their form they ask you to setup a GDI account. Can I use my current Domain or do I have to apply for another. and If I use my current will it effect my present website.

Any answers would be helpful

Thanks

Roy
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 07:28:48 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Roy Keiser
T_Richardson

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2008, 05:36:45 AM »

Hello,
I am new to GDI and my question is to those out there who have been marketing to business who do not have a website. How do you do it? Do you send them to your website? Do you send them emails, call them, send flyers etc?
Do you think it is more profitable to go this route versus recruiting people?
Thiago Sampaio

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 17, 2008, 07:51:41 PM »

Ola a Todos!

Vejo que nesse Fórum não tem um tópico na língua portuguesa, onde possamos discutir nossas estratégias de marketing!

Bom, gostaria que todos contribuíssem para essa troca de informação que,  com certeza, é de suma importância para todos afiliados da GDI.WS!
Carmel B

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 18, 2008, 09:08:40 AM »

Hi GUys and GIrls, i have an idea and i wanted to share with you all, i have a friend who is a life coach and he is helping me with this BRILLIANT IDEA

1. Place an advert in your local paper, keep it simple advertinsing that a promotion is being held at your local Hotel conference room to teach people to earn an extra income from home, ( havent got the exact advert up yet but you get the idea)

2. Book your local hotel conference room to hold 100 people

3. people that reply to the advert have to send their tel. num + email address to book a place

4. make sure the conference room has a big screen tv

5. Play the dvd

6.  hold questions and answers

7 get signups

tell me what you think

i am thinking of doing this each week in different areas for 1 month..........to get as many as i can

any suggestions about it?
S Mathews

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 23, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »

Twick    when I used to do some publicity for authors, I'd go to the on line yellow pages for businesses in different cities and states to find the phone  numbers and websites for businesses.  I also went to CHamber of Commerce and they have a listing of businesses in town....and they list all that info.    Shirley
Gudrun R

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2008, 04:57:50 PM »

Hi

I was wandering, why aren´t the any banners made for the product itself? Meaning banners for .ws webmail/sitebuilder.

Banners for the product and not only the businessopporunity.....

GR

Remember to not to forget that consistency is the key to success!
SBrown1

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 11, 2008, 11:51:24 AM »

hello all.

I just wanted to know where can i go and get the GDI fliers.
DerrickJones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: June 14, 2008, 06:10:06 AM »

Here's my Letter I'm sending Out to Area Business:

Dear Bill,

How would you like to have this as your Internet Address?  www.BillysBargainBarn.ws

The domain industry is exploding! Industry experts predict that over 500 Million domains will be active annually within the next ten years.

Before you can start up a business - any business - customers need to be able to find you. On the Internet, your address is your domain name; the part of an Internet address that comes after the www. With the unparalleled growth of the Internet, dot com domain names continue to sell like hotcakes. Currently, there are more than 20 million dot com domains, and over 34 million total domains registered worldwide. Industry experts forecast that more than 500 million domains will be registered in the next ten years. In fact, reliable sources from companies like Intel are predicting that every personal computer in the future will have its own domain name.

Why Do You Want A Web Site?
You can establish a professional, trusted image by having a Web site. An online presence can perform many functions to help support your business, and all of them should incorporate the following three top-level goals:

Enhanced Customer Service. The Web offers unprecedented ways to improve service to your customers. You can give buyers the ability to check the status of their orders or accounts, and to handle transactions electronically anytime. Customer loyalty can be enhanced through interactive discussions and surveys designed to assess public reactions and gather honest feedback about products and services. FAQs and e-mail can reduce the volume, and therefore the expense, of toll-free calls. If you sell products online, you can use e-mail to confirm orders.

Reduced Sales and Marketing Costs. Online operating manuals and troubleshooting guides can reduce telephone time and streamline operating efficiency. You can provide information on special offers without incurring the cost of brochures, direct mail, long-distance charges, travel or other business expenses. You can stretch your marketing dollars by including your Web address on print materials targeting potential customers. If your site is designed to process orders, you can make sales around-the-clock, seven days a week, regardless of staffing levels and without the extra costs of toll-free telephone lines, regional sales offices or distribution centers.

Opening New Markets. A Web site allows you to explore new ways to sell your products. Wholesalers can open a retail channel (provided their own retailers don’t object), and local businesses can tap into national and international markets that were previously out of reach.

Global Domains International, Inc. is the worldwide domain name registry for all .ws (Dot WS) domain names. Our product is an incredible $10 per month package that includes your own domain name, hosting accounts, and up to ten email accounts, plus an easy-to-use online web site builder that will allow you to get a professional looking web site on the web as quickly as possible. And the best thing is, you can try out everything we have to offer, starting today, for FREE.

Frank Anderson
G.D.I. Sales Affiliate

I am targeting meduim to small Independant Businesses. I also include a brochure outlining the product features and my contact information.

I have created a date base of local business and use merge fields for name and domain name insertion into the document.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Great Letter...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 06:12:55 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
SteveB2

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 23, 2008, 06:40:42 AM »

Hey, my name is Steve and im new to GDI. i've already made an effective page (atleast i think) but I need help on how to get my information out there. How do I get people to look at my page so I can earn money fast.

-Thanks Steve B.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: June 26, 2008, 12:49:07 AM »

Hello SteveB2,

Congrats on your finished work. Now you will need to try all manner of
advertising.  Free ones can be found at surfing exchanges, most of them
are for free and if you want to later you can upgrade.

You can write email letters
ezines
Articles for newspapers
blogs
phone calls
flyers
Cards you can order from GDI
search engines
Autoresponders
Google for free ads
Forums
link with other sites in common with you
my Space, Utube and the like

Steve you need to realize that GDI is for life long term thinking. it is a numbers game.
Good luck on you advertising.
                                                                              waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Raymond Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 27, 2008, 01:54:18 PM »

Hello fellow affiliates, I have found the best prices on (ebay) for the magnetic car signs, and even to have them finished and mailed.  So just go and check it out if you can!

Also check VISTAPRINT - They have really good prices.

Ray
RonBaker

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 29, 2008, 04:13:36 PM »

i recently started promoting gdi with the spiderwebmarketing. i've been doing google ppc. i've had one signup since i started the compaign 1 week ago. heres the breakdown. around 400 clicks about 40 actual leads with names/numbers, 15 members on the spiderweb and 1 signup for gdi. i expect some more signups as well but the spiderweb process takes some time... i spent a little over 200 bucks too soo far. my question is to get 5 plus signups how much are you spending on advertising? especially the people that are getting 10,20-30 signups per week... does that mean your spending a couple grand a month on advertising?
H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: June 29, 2008, 04:56:30 PM »

Samantha,

I would do the following with your list of businesses why not either set up time to give them information on GDI.

Next I would use the phone unless lot of these businesses are close with the price of gas unless your keeping track of your mileage for tax purposes.

Forgot to mention you do have a home business so enjoy the benefits of tax savings.

I would first get to know your audience and find out why they don't have website for their business?

See how GDI could possibly be a fit for them.

Lastly, don't pressure the business owners drop off your business cards, invite them to the 7 minute movie first and then ask them to write down 5 questions they have.

Set a followup appointment and go on to the next business.

Take care,

Caring leader in GDI.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: