May 07, 2024, 05:32:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 779211 times)
SkylarWebber

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: October 31, 2005, 03:49:32 PM »

Hello,

My name is Skylar Webber and I am new to GDI, I was just writing to get a head count on the Texas based members.  I am open to networking and helping eachother, and am relatively experienced in other MLM programs.  I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Skylar Webber
SwetlikL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: October 31, 2005, 03:49:32 PM »

Today is the first time in this forum for me. 

Best regards,
Luis Swetlik
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 01, 2005, 04:56:10 AM »

howdy   glad to join  and excited,  so hope I can be of help or can get you to laugh it's all good, I'm here in Orlando  and got alot to learn,likes forums related to real world stuff like this......have fun ya'll     like this easy tool bar here ...
JenniferSprings

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 01, 2005, 10:52:58 AM »

Hello From Texas! My name is Jennifer and I may be new to this company but I am determined to reach my goals. I'm giving this company 120% of my effort!

Grin

Make your life a Masterpiece!
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 01, 2005, 10:53:09 AM »

cool  glad  such  a great ideas  ... ppl thinking  & doing  have fun ya'll ... enjoy the great state of texas
ValerieReynolds

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 02, 2005, 03:13:07 AM »

Hi just joined a couple of weeks ago I hope I can be successful I dont know alot of people. Can anyone give me suggestions on getting people interested?Huh? valerie
TroyWhite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: November 02, 2005, 08:20:06 PM »

Hello from Oklahoma. Just started a few weeks ago, trying to do the best I can with what I have. Smiley

I would rather try and fail, than try nothing at all.
RobertCoaster

Hello From Long Island NY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: November 03, 2005, 03:13:01 PM »

Welcome to the forum Randall i recognize you from adland!

Take care,
Bob
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 03, 2005, 03:14:07 PM »

howdy  florida  wolf here ....  like the idea's of GDI  website.ws  ... website made, plans in my mind, ready to start knocking doors down, and challage is set ...I'm just a mid aged guy who enjoy's  life & all it's  challages you face, testing who you are, and what good you bring out of it....lately been in alot ..chat help rooms, also designing &  hand lettering  signage . for 30 years next 30+yrs will be with help from computer. my life is as much low tech as I can get with little help from computer, and stress free, easy liven smile you see on my face..... like to say howdy ya'll ... glad to be part of the team,  offering much help as possiable. ....have fun & enjoy...
CedricDorsey

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 04, 2005, 12:38:07 PM »

I want to say Hi to all and I look forward to wroking with GDI. This is a wonderful opprotunity.
JHinkle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: November 04, 2005, 12:52:19 PM »

Hello,

My name is Joseph Hinkle, I am from Philadelphia, Pa. I started using the gdi business cards on bulleten boards. How many of the gdi members are using this form of advertising, and what is your success rate.

Joseph

Joseph Hinkle
SkylarWebber

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 06, 2005, 05:27:57 AM »

Dallas, Texas here... My name is Skylar and I would love to hear from anyone in Texas with some good advice to get started..I am so anxious to get started I don't know where to begin!

Skylar

Dallas, Texas
VictorCordova

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 06, 2005, 05:42:05 AM »

Hi!  Im a newbie!!  Im excited and nervous all at the same time about what Im getting myself into.  I really need some good advice about this, should I be hopefull? Huh

Hello fellow New Mexican!!

What part of NM you from? I am from up north. Las Vegas. I am new to this too but I'm sure it is like any other business. It takes time to get going.  I am trying something but do not know if it will work. I have a double opt in option on my site. if people opt in I will gather email addresses and also possibly new sign ups. Check my sites if you like. I have 2. The first one is for the GDI biz and is to collect opt ins. The second one is personal and is under my wife's name.

Once again welcome!

Mestizo/Victor[/color][/b]
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 05:43:21 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Kim Cole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2005, 08:13:34 PM »

Oh my gosh am I ever so glad to find this opportunity!  I'm a mom to three absolutely darling little devils...uh, I mean angels.  We are constantly struggling with bills and right now I can't even afford to buy my kids new winter clothes.  I have just recently started my own home business and decided to look for multiple streams of income.  I got lucky and discovered this site. I am so excited to be a part of dot ws and look forward to sharing many successes with all of you.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 08:14:17 PM by Frank_M » Logged

Kim Cole~ Marketing Exec, Ebay Seller and Full Time Mom
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. ~ Confucius
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: November 06, 2005, 10:14:19 PM »

Wishing you every success Kim in this business : You have  a three pronged incentive to make this work
you will succeed! Wink
Just remember , "by the yard it is hard by the inch it's  a cinch"( sorry it doesn't rhyme in metric.LOL.:-)~
here's to your success! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: