May 07, 2024, 05:26:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 779146 times)
YAbbott

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: October 14, 2005, 02:05:51 PM »

I just joined today and I'm excited to get started.  I'm from NYC also.  I would like advice on what to do in my first month of business.  Thanks. Roll Eyes
RobertCoaster

Hello From Long Island NY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: October 14, 2005, 02:10:41 PM »

Hello & welcome to GDI i am from Long Island,NY.

Bob
SamanthaA

Halloween!!

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 14, 2005, 02:12:47 PM »

Hey there I am from saratoga NY, just starting with the biz, and feeling preety good about it.  Nice to see so many New Yorkers!
MaureenH

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 16, 2005, 11:33:07 AM »

Hey Tenita:

I'm also from Boston,MA. Feel free to contact me anytime.  Grin
DDorminey

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 17, 2005, 06:17:25 AM »

Hello everyone! I have just joined today and I am excited and think I can make this happen for me. I have always wanted to try an extra income opportunity and the internet is no doubt the way today. I am completely in the lost land right now and I'm hoping to get started quick. Any help would be appreciated in Georgia!

Thanks
MikeMcGhie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: October 17, 2005, 10:27:36 AM »

Hello everybody,

My name is Mike McGhie from Fairbanks and very excited to be a fellow GDI'r.  I had been pondering the idea after my sponsor Ray Searan mentioned the opportunity and the more I read the more I saw an incredible opportunity.

Actually,  I was so excited I already purchased some leads to see how that works as I talk with friends and family.

Looking forward to being a member of an Awesome Team!!!!!!

Grin  Mike McGhie
Alan_A

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 18, 2005, 01:12:18 PM »

Hello! My name is Alan Armfield. I just joined GDI on a 7 day trial basis. I am exited and eager to get started. I have already had a response to my initial 5 invitations (all family members). I sent an email instantly in response.
When I can afford it , I plan to use the GDI marketing package to increase the response. I love the low cost, the idea of the .ws domain, and not having to sell. I have tried network marketing in the past, with no success. I believe that this opportunity wil be different. May we all have great success in GDI. PS, I reside in Kansas City, Missouri USA.
mack88
« Reply #262 on: October 18, 2005, 08:07:58 PM »

Hello! My name is Alan Armfield. I just joined GDI on a 7 day trial basis. I am exited and eager to get started. I have already had a response to my initial 5 invitations (all family members). I sent an email instantly in response.
When I can afford it , I plan to use the GDI marketing package to increase the response. I love the low cost, the idea of the .ws domain, and not having to sell. I have tried network marketing in the past, with no success. I believe that this opportunity wil be different. May we all have great success in GDI. PS, I reside in Kansas City, Missouri USA.

Hello Alan!

Welcome to GDI!  Years ago, I used to work at Blue Ridge Mall (When it was thriving).  No longer in KC, but visit at least one per year!  Family still there!  Still I die-hard Chiefs fan....

I wish you much success!

Frank
PrincellaWoods

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 19, 2005, 02:44:42 AM »

I just signed up mself. Very new!!! Help
I need all the help I can get.
Princella
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: October 19, 2005, 10:00:14 AM »

Welcome to GDI, Keep that excitement and momentum going and you will be successful !

Regards...marie
Randall_Miller

Do It Right The First Time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: October 19, 2005, 01:30:29 PM »

Hi everyone,

My name's Randall Miller and I'm just beginning to market and promote this new business for me. I hope that I have as much success as you all have.

Thanks to you all!

Randall Miller
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 01:31:12 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Randy Miller
DonNelson

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 20, 2005, 02:27:14 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I am SUPER EXCITED to be part of the most dynamic opportunity on the planet! BUILD IT BIG!!

Don  Grin
Carlos Sisk

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 22, 2005, 03:17:02 AM »

Hello everybody,
  I'm new to GDI and was curious to know if anyone has bought the leads on the site?  If so, are they good or bad. Well i don't guess you could really answer that, just are they worth purchasing. I'm trying some different ventures for advertising, just a lot of bites and no catch yet. Good luck to everybody.

Thanks,
Carlos Sisk
NickCriado

MOVING TO THE TOP!

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 23, 2005, 08:27:44 AM »

Hello,

I just join the team. I need help getting Started.. thanks  Grin
ChadWarren

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: October 25, 2005, 03:48:22 AM »

Hello,

I just signed up for my free trial about 2 hrs ago and I am ready to ROCK N ROLL!!!  I am from Erie, PA, right on Lake Erie and it is 41 outside.  I look forward to meeting many new people on these forums and in the training sessions.

To everyone's success,

Chad Warren

« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 03:49:11 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Chad Warren
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: