May 18, 2024, 02:45:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 225925 times)
Scott Drury

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

HI there im Scott and Im pretty new to this, so any help would be great!

Regards

Scott Drury
J Singh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: December 08, 2008, 07:02:33 AM »

Hi

I am Jaz from Wolverhampton in the West Midlands.
Nice to meet you all.

Jaz
J Singh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:23 AM »

Hi

I am Jaz from England & new to GDI but not
to the Internet money making schemes.

Jaz
CaroleB

" I Can and I Will "

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:00 AM »

I am from the UK. I am a long way from you people over there.
Is there anyone from the UK i can contact regarding GDI. I feel really isolated over here.
It is difficult to contact people by phone as the time difference is really big.
Does anyone know how to get UK leads apart from flyers and business cards.

I know I know too many questions.

Regards Ron Rodwell.

Hi another UKite here Grin
I live in the Lake District, and am delighted to find you all here, one can feel a tad out numbered and lonely sometimes
I am a newbie to GDI and haven't finished reading yet!! I plan to start marketing real soon. I have to say it is heartening to read some of you have got well off the ground over here.
I have quite a large UK postal mailing list but as yet haven't really found anything of value to mail to them...... but I might have now!! Although I agree, over here, things like this seem to meet with a preconception of 'scam'! The trouble seems to be with the 'stiff upper lip' brigade is that everything is either illegal, imoral or fattening and to be avoided at all costs!! Well perhaps together we can change all that.
Here's to our united success!!
JohnP3

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 15, 2008, 11:15:11 AM »

I am from the North-East and joined a month ago, but just found this forum.

I tried buying leads from GDI and got a few US enquiries, but no joiners. Difficult to telephone them in USA from here as GDI advise.
I'm not sure about the product - why would someone buy a website/domain name for $120 p.a. when you can buy one here from 123-reg for about $12.

It's more about selling the opportunity. But even a US contact I invited by email thought, it's a pyramid scam? I said No, it's MLM, but whats the difference in their mind? Where do we go from here?

Cheers,
JohnP.  Cheesy
Roger M

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 16, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »

Hi,
Roger M here. Surrey, England.
I joined long ago but have purely used the web page facility and never really promoted this.
I cantget the teaching files to download in a readable form.
I'm going to ask somebody in the US to help me promote this. I will keep you informed.
Roger M
SarahDavey

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 17, 2008, 09:12:42 AM »

Hello All,

Well just signed up this morning, so thought I would say Hello to all "HELLO".......still reading through everything so think I will be very busy getting my self into this full throttle!

My name is Sarah and I live in the UK, work a 9-5:30 desk job every day  Huh and hoping that I will eventually be able to do this full time Smiley

Any way, good to see so many people on here to talk to.

Take care

Sarah
MichelleY

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

hi to all of you in the UK I have just joined GDI don't know what I am doing any first time tips? I am from West Yorkshire  but live in Canada now I will let you know how it goes over here if I ever figure it out. didn't know it was over there....
Marcus Hardisty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: December 20, 2008, 08:05:21 AM »

Hi all,

To all current uk members on the forum- a big hello,

I signed up with GDI 4 days ago, I live in North Yorkshire.

Anyone wanting to contact me can through my profile link,

Marcus

"nothing happens without any effort"
CarlM1

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:43 AM »

HELLO EVERYBODY!   Smiley

I'm Carl, and I've just signed up today.

After reading loads of articles, and watching loads of videos, I decided to take the plunge! 

I'm still trying to find my feet with it all, but have managed to place a banner in my new affiliate-based website (not GDI-based) which should go 'live' within the next week.

Look forward to speaking to some of you soon.

Regards

Akin_D

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 26, 2008, 03:17:26 PM »

Hi everyone,

It's Akin saying hello from Milton Keynes!
Only 3 days old in the business and still wading through all the info and set-up processes.
Beginning to settle in nicely though, and looking forward to plenty of fun and income!

It would be nice to have the occassional chat with a fellow UKite! Please pm if interested.

Regards.
Steve Boyce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: January 02, 2009, 03:32:49 AM »

A big HELLO from the far south of the UK, here in the New Forest, near Southampton, glad to be on board Smiley

I don't mind hard work, as long as it's easy
Paul_D1

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 08, 2009, 03:08:31 AM »

Hi all found this yesterday in from the southwest hope i can figure this out seems a good oppertunity this is all new to me though  Smiley
 cheers
   Paul
SybilP

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 09, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »

Hi Everyone,  I'm also a Newbie from London. Joined yesterday so still reading & learning.  Wishing success to everyone
Sybil
Philip Rees

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: January 12, 2009, 03:39:42 AM »

Hi Everyone my name is Philip Rees, .

Finally made it to GDI, been seeing it about on the internet circuits for a while and was always dubious however i decided to bite the bullet and give it a go after i was refered here by Tissa.

My story well im 36 and i live in Kent England, got a couple of young daughters, one who lives with her mover in dover down the road and the other who lives with my mother not far away.

Always been a bit of a self starter and worked in marketing of one form and another most of my adult life. Couple of years ago I had to leave my last job after a disagreement with my employers and a breakdown and since then tried various business ideas to generate some income.

I ran a leaflet distribution firm which at its height employed 12 people, did some telemarketing for various bods and even got involved in business breakfast networking for a short period of time. Unfortunately things didnt work out and im broke on a very small income generated from working tax credit and a small amount of commission i gain from collecting for littlewoods football pools.

After reviewing all the info from GDI and seeing some of the success of others im hoping to turn things around so any advice you guys can give on how to make this successful bearing in mind i dont have a lot of money (about £45 a week at present) to spend on marketing.

My ambitions are simple, i want to get to the stage that i can be assured that my kids will be able to have a solid financial status by the time they are ready to go out into the world themselves.

Im contactable on skype, MSN and the phone if anyone wants to talk.

Anyway nice to meet you all and I really hope this works out

Philip Rees
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 11:56:04 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Philip Rees
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: