May 09, 2024, 04:13:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 895839 times)
KathyTrick

View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: October 29, 2006, 03:16:41 AM »

Grin Hi everyone. My name is Kathy Trick and I am very new to all of this. I like the idea of working from home. I am not a salesman and everyone I know is just as "poor"as I am. I am a grandmother from Vevay, Indiana(where Ohio,Kentucky,and Indiana meet at the Ohio River)  if I can make this work then anyone can. I am so glad this forum is here. I need all the help and encouragement I can get.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1411 on: October 29, 2006, 11:20:51 PM »

I joined GDI last week and trust me the going is real tough, but this is because from where i come from internet access is still as rare as "MANNER" So people tend to be skeptical about Online Businesses, hence finding even one downline seems to be as difficult as forcing water to flow against gravity.

[Together we can build a brighter Future]
          Welcome to GDI . You have created a nice website congratulations. I would suggest  to succeed you had best not focus on how hard it is
           but look for ways in which you can make it work.! Obviously you are a groundbreaker  so you will need all the positive attitudes you can muster . there is just one thing I might add...now I may be wrong ...but  "getting people to work for you" does not strike the right  note it may be better if you use the GDI approach which focuses on "People helping people to get what they want so you can get what you want"
Wishing you lots of success!
Juan CarlosAguilera Hurtado

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: October 30, 2006, 06:47:29 AM »

hola, nosotros hablamos español
nuestro dominio es
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 06:48:01 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Yuan Yuan A

View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: October 30, 2006, 01:36:39 PM »

hi everybody Grin
Janice S

View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: October 30, 2006, 11:29:13 PM »

Hi,

I'm new here also and looking forward to being VERY successful.  Hello to everyone.

Janice S
Danut Petre_Duta

View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: October 31, 2006, 08:36:03 AM »

Hy  everyone my name is DANUT PETRE DUTA  from Bucharest-Romania .I"m a new member in GDI and i don"t now to much about this busines .I hop to help me with your experiente .Thank you  Wink
De Chazal Louis

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: October 31, 2006, 11:12:43 AM »

Hi all...i am from the indian ocean part of the world....Thanks to this forum, we can chat to all people from all over....

Regards to all

Louis
Tracey W

View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: October 31, 2006, 11:11:05 PM »

I am new to GDI, my names Tracey and I'm here in the UK.

If anyone can give me some advice how to setup my web page as have no idea as new to this computor, I would be really doing me agreat favour.

Shocked
RoyA

View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: November 02, 2006, 04:23:29 AM »

Hello Tracey,

I joined GDI a week ago and my website is already up and running. Thanks to GDI's easy-to-use WebsiteBuilder 3.0. Check out my website at http://www.alveyra.ws and you will also see my contact information there. I'm here to help.

Roy A.
Dorde Petrovic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1419 on: November 02, 2006, 04:23:29 AM »

E`cao svima !

Ja sam inace sa prostora bivse juge !
Radim ovaj posao a malo mi je stalo pa bih htreo da se povezem sa nasim ljudima ovde , da mi daju savet i pomognu mi da se pokrenem sa nule.
Ako ste sa prostora bivse jugoslavije javite mi se i ako imate dobar savet pa da i ja nesto zaradim !

English !
Hi !
I am from area of ex Yugoslavia !
I work for GDI and i need heelp from people with same background and from same area from where i am !
People who speak Yugo language answer plaease and help me build my downline.
Give me advice how to make money .

I gave translation on english because moderators might think WHAT IS THIS !!
Hope its ok ?

Thanx !

Put your money where your mouth is !
PhilipD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1420 on: November 02, 2006, 08:25:01 PM »

Hi All,

I'm Philip Davis and I just joined GDI,
it appears to be a very good opportunity.
I look forward to working with you all.

To Your Success,
Phil

"The Sky is The Limit, So Never Give Up"
L Parker

Wishing everyone the success they deserve!!

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: November 02, 2006, 08:25:01 PM »

Hello all,

I am currently in my trial period, but plan to stay onboard.  I am a college student looking to get the word out to as many people as possible.  I think marketing GDI to college students would be a great opportunity for success, but I currently lack the free time and information to get the word out.  What have you all found to be the most concise but effective method for advertising?  Business cards?  CDs?  Any advise is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

L Parker
Robert Batey

View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: November 02, 2006, 08:25:01 PM »

Hello to all,

My name is Robert Batey, and I am from northern California. I am here for one purpose, and that is to make some money. I am currently in a free trial status, but that will change soon. I welcome any help you can give me, and if you are being successful, maybe I can learn from you. Please contact me!

Thanks a lot
                                                    Bob
KrystalG

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: November 02, 2006, 08:25:01 PM »

Hi all, My name is Krystal and just joined with GDI today. i already worked for a company who sels domain names and web hosting so i am hoping to use my skills that i have learned to help with GDI.

Im from Australia, and if anyone has any tips on getting people to sign up etc please offer them to me. Aussies are very sleptical when it comes to things like this, and so i am usually but since my friend showed me this it sounds great of you can put enough effort in.

take care Krystal Wink
Tony Ryanczak

View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: November 04, 2006, 02:37:27 AM »

Hi All,

My name is Tony Ryanczak and I'm brand new to GDI and working at a home business...this seems like a great idea to me, and I'm looking forward to developing the business and a residual income.  I'm retired, but my wife Patty and I are not ready for retirement.

I'm looking for all the help and good advice I can get...especially about putting together a Web site.

Thanks much!

Tony
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: